- 20 Okt 2016
Patch 1.11Was bewirkt Patch 1.11 ?
- Resolved an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
- During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
- The job “Didn't Want To Join Up?” should progress properly
- The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
- The HUD should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
- When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
- Updated the text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen
- Corrected an issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements
- The "Executioner" skill should function properly against Breakers
Our current plan for our team is to slow down the amount of patches we release but to add more fixes, features, and optimizations with each patch.
We will continue to review your feedback in the comment section, and please submit any bugs you encounter in this thread. Patch 1.11 should be available within the hour to download.
The next update we do is planned to bring in our first free DLC challenge! You can read more about it on the PlayStation Blog.