Zombi U/Zombi

lol gestern im IGN stream waren die mal auf dem Homescreen. Dann kam aus der ZombiU-Ecke etwas wie:" ZombiU is awesome! Almost didnt buy because of IGN" :lol:

Hier ein Screen von besagtem Moment gestern während des IGN livestreams. :lol:

original.jpg

Ich schaue 5 min einen stream, auf einmal sehe ich den abspann. er hats durch gespielt :D.

Naja Ich verrate lieber mal nichts außer, dass es garnicht so schlimm war es zu sehen ;)

Zwei weitere Reviews:

Giant Bomb: 4/5

All of these words later, and I've somehow said nothing about how damn scary ZombiU is. I played Amnesia: The Dark Descent this year, and ZombiU gave that one a run for its money. You feel alone in ZombiU, often fighting and scavenging in total darkness. Your flashlight provides little useful illumination, and the moments where it runs out, forcing you to recharge while a zombie shuffles towards you, are paralyzing. The 30 minutes I spent in a nursery are some of the most memorable time I've spent with a horror game or movie, punctuated by a jump scare that literally took my breath away. Survival horror fans disenchanted with the direction Capcom's taken the Resident Evil series will find much to love in ZombiU, and anybody looking for a quality launch title with deep, rewarding mechanics are encouraged to see what Ubisoft--yes, Ubisoft-has created.

Nintendo World Report: 9/10

ZombiU seeks to scare the hell out of the player by making their very survival doubtful, and wildly succeeds. This game is stressful, terrifying, bleak, and, in all of that, wonderful. It is one of the best launch titles I’ve ever played, and quite simply, a return to form in a genre that has taken a distinct turn toward run-and-gun. These kinds of games are not for everyone, and some people may not like ZombiU due to its high level of difficulty or clunky combat. However, if you appreciate the qualities of the older Resident Evil games, the challenge of a game like Dark Souls, and the exploration of a Metroid-style world, this game is absolutely for you. Enter the survival horror.

Man muss es mögen, wer einen Shooter wie CoD erwartet wird natürlich enttäuscht sein, aber das muss man eben vorher wissen.

ich denke nicht, dass die Tester ein Strategiespiel in der Erwartung eines Jump'n Runs testen. Das Spiel hat seine Macken, einige stört es mehr, andere weniger. :wink2:

Nachdem ich dieses Video hier gesehen hab, bekomme ich doch wieder Lust auf das Spiel und gehöre eventuell bald denjenigen an, denen die Macken des Spieles nicht stören:
[video=youtube;wTDQg_xUf3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wTDQg_xUf3E[/video]

Zurück
Top Bottom