PS3 WipEout HD

Der Preis für Europa wird anscheinend 17,99€ betragen. Günstiger als ich gedacht hätte, falls es stimmt. :goodwork:

Die Angabe stammt übrigens von RiotPelaaja aus dem NeoGAF. Der schreibt afaik für ein finnisches Videospiel-Magazin und hat gute Kontakte zu Sony. Allerdings garantiere ich nicht, dass es stimmt. ;)

Mir ist der Preis relativ egal, ich will endlich ein Releasedatum! :aargh:

Mir ist der Preis relativ egal, ich will endlich ein Releasedatum! :aargh:

Sony representative has confirmed to us that WipEout HD will be priced at £11.99 when it finally hits PlayStation Store.

The futuristic racing title, which was heavily delayed due to allegedly failing epilepsy tests, will “probably be out late September” the rep told us, though a confirmed date will be announced late next week.

We’re playing through the review build right now and it’s mighty impressive. So save up those pennies PS3 gamers (and the hard drive space, judging by our install the full game’s going to weigh in at 998MB), this is looking like one PSN game that really was worth the wait.

http://www.dpadmagazine.com/2008/09/11/wipeout-hd-to-be-priced-at-1199/

neue ZOMG-pics:-D noch mehr gibts bei gamespot

938148_20080912_screen007.jpg
938148_20080912_screen005.jpg
938148_20080912_screen010.jpg
938148_20080912_screen011.jpg
938148_20080912_screen001.jpg
938148_20080912_screen016.jpg

Das SSAA muss man sich natürlich wegdenken :ugly: Aber sieht wirklich toll aus, hoffentlich bleibt der Preis.

ich mag solche futuristische rennstrecken.
aber wipeout hat bei irgendein teil zu viele sackgassen gehabt.hat ganz schön genervt.
ich hoffe dieser teil wird wie f-zero.

4 neue Vids zu finden unter
http://uk.media.ps3.ign.com/media/838/838996/vids_1.html

Everyone knows that the game runs at 1080p at no less than 60 frames-per-second, which is certainly impressive. But it's perhaps the lighting that impressed me most during my time with the game this week. Smooth, crawling and soft as a baby's skin, shadows reach over and around objects to portray their depth with such a smooth transition from shade to light that it's sometimes impossible to figure out where they begin and end. Slick stuff here.

One pretty cool change that I did notice to be on hand is that the HUD now shows you how much damage a weapon will inflict along with the health that you would gain from absorbing it instead of using it on your opponents. While I based most of my fire/absorb decisions solely on my energy level, and not the intake that I'd get from the item, this will certainly help some hardcore players come decision time in a close race.

I had the chance to play in some eight-player races at the event, and, aside from a couple technical issues with the event space itself (which had nothing to do with WipEout itself), the game handled things with ease. Everything ran great at all times, upholding the nice framerate, and the game kept things moving along with a 30 second timer after the first racer finishes to keep stragglers in line.

As I mentioned, by and large this is the same WipEout HD that we've been playing at events for a bit, but it feels just a tiny bit more closer to release. Hopefully the PlayStation Store will find the racer on its virtual shelves sooner than later.
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/909/909620p1.html

Scheint ja klasse zu werden :goodwork:

Habe vor 2 Tagen noch mal nach Ewigkeiten den ersten Teil auf PS gespielt, einfach nur geil. Diesmal nem ordentlichen Fernseher mit RGB Scart und über Anlage...Die Mukke war auch so geil gewesen. Chemical Brothers, Underworld, dass passt alles perfekt zusammen...War auch neben Destruction Derby und Ridge Racer Erstkaufstitel gewesen...

Offizieler US Release Termin:

25. September

Your wipEout HD thirst will be quenched on September 25. Yes, that’s right, just 10 days from today. For just $19.99, wipEout HD will be available for download only and includes the following awesomeness:

• Full HD Visuals
  • 5 Game Modes - Single Race, Tournament, Time Trial, Speed Lap and Zone Mode
  • Online play that supports up to 8 racers competing on a track at a time
  • 2-player split screen (horizontally and vertically) offline
  • 8 reversible tracks and 12 teams
  • Optional use of SIXAXIS motion controls to steer your ship
  • A great soundtrack remixed in Dolby 5.1 AND the option for custom playlists that allow you to race to whatever playlists you have on your HDD
  • And more, including Trophy support, which we’ll outline for you in a future post - so keep your eyes peeled.

nicht mehr lange und wir können es endlich zocken!!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/09/15/wipeout-hd-officially-dated-priced/

Ich glaub 8 waren es schon immer im Online MP. Wieviele es im SP sein werden hab ich keinen Plan.

Was ich schade finde ist, dass man nicht zu 2 an einer Konsole Online zocken kann. Aber egal, bei dem Preis und bei dem Gegenwert den man dafür bekommt. Ich hätte auch locker das doppelte bezahlt.

Wenn die schlau sind bringen se wie bei R&C QFB auch noch ne Blu-Ray Version raus. Würde sich bestimmt super verkaufen.

Zurück
Top Bottom