WiiWare Wii Ware

Wieso ist darüber nur so wenig bekannt?

Ob WiiWare, Retail oder DSi Ware, man kennt weder Preis, Umfang noch irgendwas anderes.

Hab ja eigentlich interesse daran, aber es ist doch irgendwie nervig, wenn man weiß, dass es bald erscheint, aber keinerlei Informationen bekommt, was denn nun genau Sache ist...

Ob WiiWare, Retail oder DSi Ware, man kennt weder Preis, Umfang noch irgendwas anderes.

Hab ja eigentlich interesse daran, aber es ist doch irgendwie nervig, wenn man weiß, dass es bald erscheint, aber keinerlei Informationen bekommt, was denn nun genau Sache ist...

Naja, es ist halt Nintendo^_^

Free Strong Bad Game for U.K./German Wii Owners

Wii want to play... free games! Fill out this brief survey on your favorite games, TV shows, music, and movies, provide your Wii friend code, and (of course!) live in either the U.K. or Germany, and you too can get your very own free download of Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People: Episode 2: Strong Badia the Free for WiiWare.

Telltale Games offers wonderful fan service like this every once in a while, usually in the form of a free downloadable episode of one of their numerous episodic series (Strong Bad, Wallace and Gromit, Monkey Island). What's the reason this time? I dunno. Who wouldn't want to be cool and attractive? I know I do! Too bad I don't live in Germany or the U.K....

Source: Telltale Games Survey

UPDATE: And... the survey is already closed. Bummer.

Da gibt es mal so eine klasse Aktion und das selbst für Deutschland und dann ist sie bereits geschlossen :(

Jaja, ich weiß. Doppelpost und so ;-)

WarioWare D.I.Y. erscheint wohl sowohl für WiiWare als auch für DS(i)
Die WiiWare Version soll wie bereits erwähnt Ende April erscheinen. Die DS Version dagegen erscheint [...] zur selben Zeit xD Irgendwie strange. (USA Release: Ende März)

Auf jedenfall gibt es ne Neuigkeit zur DS Version. Nämlich das es Extragames zum Download geben wird und das sogar auch von namhaften Studios wie Gaijin Games!!!

Famous Developers Flex Their Creativity in “Big Name Games” for WarioWare: D.I.Y.

Some of the video game industry’s brightest talents are contributing to a unique series of microgames for the upcoming WarioWare™: D.I.Y. game for the Nintendo DS™ family of products and the downloadable WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase game for the WiiWare™ service. Starting March 29, consumers who own either of the games and have a broadband Internet connection will be able to download microgames created by several acclaimed developers, each of whom has been invited to create an original microgame using Nintendo’s new WarioWare: D.I.Y. game. New microgames by the developers listed below and many others will be available for download under the “Big Name Games” banner every Monday through July 26, at no additional cost to users with broadband Internet access.

The list of “Big Name Games” participants reads like a roster of gaming all-stars. Pixel aka Daisuke Amaya (Cave Story), 5TH Cell (Scribblenauts), WayForward (A Boy and his Blob), Gaijin Games (BIT.TRIP series) and Team Meat (Super Meat Boy) will be featured in the weekly series. To kick things off in grand style, Nintendo will debut new games by Japanese designers Masahiro Sakurai (Super Smash Bros.™) and Yoshio Sakamoto (Metroid™) on March 29. Fans can also visit the Nintendo Channel on the Wii™ console to view exclusive videos and behind-the-scenes peeks of some of these remarkable games. The first video, featuring Masahiro Sakurai, is now available on the Nintendo Channel.

Launching exclusively for the top-selling Nintendo DS family of portable game systems on March 28, WarioWare: D.I.Y. lets users of any experience level create and share their own microgames. Whether starting from scratch or using a library of pre-made graphics and sound samples, players can design every aspect of their microgames, from artwork and music to actions and animations. Users with wireless broadband Internet access can upload their creations to share with friends and can also download additional content. Additionally, players can submit their games in Design Challenges with the possibility of their games being selected and made available for download as Theme Games. The game also includes more than 90 pre-made microgames to kick-start the creative process. Exclusively for the WiiWare service, WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase features an additional 70 unique microgames, and lets players enjoy games created with WarioWare D.I.Y. on their television to access and play the same downloadable microgames (broadband Internet access required).

Ganz ehrlich, Nintendo könnte mit diesem Spiel auch nur den Editor verkaufen. Also ich würds mir trotzdem kaufen. Grad das ist sogar der Kaufgrund. Die bereits vorhanden Spiele dienen lediglich als Anregung der Kreativität. :)

Hab gerade den Eintrag von Daxter gelesen. Pokemon Ranch ist wieder in den Download-Charts. Denke sehr stark, dass es an HG und SS liegen wird. Sind diese Editionen denn mit Ranch kompatibel? Gibts hier einen Thread, wo man sich ein wenig einlesen kann? Bin nämlich am Überlegen, es mir runterzuladen.^^

Vielleicht kann man ja mit HG Pokemon rübertauschen und dann zu Diamant? Als eine Art Zwischenplattform. Meint ihr, das geht?

Hab gerade den Eintrag von Daxter gelesen. Pokemon Ranch ist wieder in den Download-Charts. Denke sehr stark, dass es an HG und SS liegen wird. Sind diese Editionen denn mit Ranch kompatibel? Gibts hier einen Thread, wo man sich ein wenig einlesen kann? Bin nämlich am Überlegen, es mir runterzuladen.^^

Vielleicht kann man ja mit HG Pokemon rübertauschen und dann zu Diamant? Als eine Art Zwischenplattform. Meint ihr, das geht?

Ich hab mal ein bisschen nachgeforscht [...] und absolut garnichts gefunden o.o
Auf keiner einschlägigen Pokémon steht etwas zu dieser Verbindungsoption. Vom reinen Menschenverstand müsste es eigentlich funktionieren, da dieselben Pokémon wie in PPD vorhanden sind und Nintendo eigentlich fast immer eine hohe Kompatibilität gewährleistet hat.
Aber ob es wirklich funktioniert weiß ich leider auch nicht.

Ich hab mal ein bisschen nachgeforscht [...] und absolut garnichts gefunden o.o
Auf keiner einschlägigen Pokémon steht etwas zu dieser Verbindungsoption. Vom reinen Menschenverstand müsste es eigentlich funktionieren, da dieselben Pokémon wie in PPD vorhanden sind und Nintendo eigentlich fast immer eine hohe Kompatibilität gewährleistet hat.
Aber ob es wirklich funktioniert weiß ich leider auch nicht.
Danke.

Ich werds mir wohl früher oder später holen und mal probieren. So könnte man ja sogar seine Pokemon extern sichern. Nämlich auf einer SD-Karte.

Hab mir gestern spontan ''Icarian: Kindred Spirits'' gezogen und bin überrascht wie gut das Spiel ist. Scheint aber leider ziemlich kurz zu sein, bin schon im letzten Level.

Edit: Bin durch, grad mal 2 Stunden und 40 minuten gebraucht. :blushed:

btw. Will endlich ''Cave Story''. :aargh:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Konjak und Golgoth Studio entwickeln Noitu Love 2 für WiiWare

Extrem kurze PR von Golgoth (Toki - XBLA; Joe & Mac - TBA):

Noitu-love2_announce-590x388.jpg

Golgoth Studio and Konjak are proud to announce a collaboration to release in 2010 Noitu Love 2 on the Wiiware Service.
http://golgothstudio.com/devblog/noitu-love-2/noitu-love-2-wiiware/

Trailer der PC-Version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysO4YfKM1E0

Interplay bringt Stonekeep und Descent für WiiWare

Interplay and G1M2 Announce Descent on WiiWare

(April 14th, 2010) — Interplay Entertainment Corp. and G1M2 will partner to bring the classic Descent to the Wii.

“Descent remains the most popular 1080º 3D blasting game. Translating its 3D worlds and game play to WiiWare™ is an exciting move”, said Hervé Caen, CEO of Interplay. “Descent will pair perfectly with the motion sensing Wii Remote™ controller and we can't wait to show players how intuitive the game play and control can be” seconded Scott Hawkins, the Founder of G1M2.

Descent is expected for initial release during Fall 2010 and is planned for electronic distribution through Nintendo's WiiWare™ service.

“Following Clayfighter DSiWare™ & WiiWare™, and Stonekeep WiiWare™, Interplay continues to redevelop its fantastic portfolio of games,” Hervé Caen concluded.

Oha, cool. Stonekeep fand ich damals klasse, hab sogar noch die coole Verpackung, die wie ein Grabstein aussieht. Aber auch Descent würde ich nicht verschmähen, hoffe sie verbessern aber die Optik ein wenig.

Shigesato Itoi (Earthbound) arbeitet scheinbar wieder mit Nintendo zusammen. Das erste Projekt seit einer halben Ewigkeit ist DSiWare - und sogar kostenlos. Aber nicht zu früh freuen: Ein Spiel ist es nicht.

PS: Vielleicht sollte man mal einen extra Fred für DSiWare aufmachen, aber ich hatte gerade keine Lust.

Zurück
Top Bottom