Star Wars Stammtisch

Was ist in euren Augen besser?

• X-Wing

Stimmen: 41 64,1%
  • TIE-Fighter

Stimmen: 23 35,9%

• Stimmen insgesamt
"Marquand also flew down to LA that summer, to meet with his stars: Ford, Hamill, and Fisher. “I wanted to, and I was very much encouraged to get together with the actors,” he says. “So I spent quite a bit of time with them, talking about their characters and where they thought they were going. Carrie expressed a concern that Leia had come off as this sort of boy in girl’s clothing who marches up and down and shouts at everybody, and that maybe she could just mellow a little and have moments of despair.”

“There are a lot of people who don’t like my character in these movies,” Carrie Fisher says. “They think I’m some kind of space bitch.”

“I said that happened to coincide exactly with my feelings,” Marquand continues. “In the last movie, the princess became such a bitch, she really was a drag. It became very boring. I was sure there was a lot more depth there we could use and more comedy, too. Turn her into more of a woman.

Carrie said, ‘Oh yes, if only I could just break down ...’ There were tears for a moment!” “I asked George for some sort of a drinking problem,” Fisher would say. “I said, ‘Leia lost her parents and planet in the first film and in the second a very close friend lost his hand and her first boyfriend was frozen. By the third movie, I must be totally exhausted. I’ve been chased for who knows how many years.’ I figure I’m ready to go, ‘Hey, guys, I can’t do this anymore. I’m going to get my hair done. You handle it.’ And I book myself into a convent. "

:ugly:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
da ich meinen Beitag oben (das war übrigens ein interview zu Episode 6 - jaja, der hate war auch früher stark vertreten - aber hat man ja auch schon an Episode 5 gesehen :coolface: ) nicht mehr editieren kann, mal ein Doppelpost:

Noch ein wenig zu Return of the Jedi:
geplantes Ending:
Luke sits on a log with his head in his hands. The sounds of the celebration only serve to make him feel worse. A familiar voice breaks his melancholy.

BEN
Luke, you should be celebrating. The Emperor is gone and there is a future for the galaxy.

Luke looks up and sees Ben move out of the darkness into the moonlit glade. He is not a shimmering image, but real flesh and blood. Luke stands in surprise.

LUKE
Ben, you’ve come back!

BEN
My need to stay in the netherworld has been resolved. Your father turned to the good side and I was able to disrupt his journey.

Luke turns to see an old man emerge from the darkness of the forest.

BEN
Here is the good Skywalker. My old friend and your father...

Luke rushes to his father and embraces him. Yoda steps into the glen and looks up at them.

YODA
A reason for celebration this is ...

The joyous celebration is in full swing. Everyone is dancing and singing. Han and Leia dance arm and arm. Luke, his father, and Ben laugh as little Artoo spins around in circles to the music. Chewie slaps Lando on the back, almost knocking him over.

Threepio is carried on the shoulders of eight Ewaks in a litter. He is a little confused and dismayed at all the attention he is getting. The furry little Ewaks set the golden droid down on a raised platform and bow before him as the dancing continues. Several young female Ewaks place a garland of flowers around Threepio’s head, and he waves at the crowd.

Quietly watching the festivities from the side is Yoda, the Jedi Master. He scans the crowd picking out Artoo, Threepio, Lando and Chewie, Han and Leia, and finally Ben, Luke and his father. He lets out a great sigh.

Außerdem wollte Mark Hamill, dass Luke zur dunklen Seite abdriftet, am Ende aber irgendwie wieder wechselt:
“I liked Richard from the start,” Hamill would say. “We discussed everything, from what we thought was going to happen to what we wanted to see happen. He was very enthusiastic and delighted at the prospect of making the movie. His energy matched my own enthusiasm for finishing the trilogy. As an actor I wanted the storyline to be that Luke goes to the dark side and at the very end turns and comes back. Maybe he’s confronted with having to wreak harm on someone like Leia or Han. By the time we got to Jedi we all started to feel a little proprietary about our parts.”

ich muss mir das Making Of Buch zu Episode 6 unbedingt irgendwann mal kaufen, da stehen sehr interessante Dinge drin :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

:banderas:
(wobei Schreier auch wieder die Begriffe Remaster und Remake - oder gar Reboot - durcheinander werfen könnte, mal schauen was es am Ende wird)

und kleiner Fun Fact: The High Republic geht gerade ab wie nichts, die Romane sind mehrere NYT Bestseller und die Graphic Novel im 5. Reprint :D

ist halt nur die Frage ob er wegen Knives Out 2 (und 3) dann irgendwie Zeit hat.

Er ist ja quasi der Mentor von Filoni was Live Action angeht (https://boundingintocomics.com/2020...tar-wars-the-last-jedi-director-rian-johnson/) und da macht es nur Sinn, wenn der Meister auch eine Episode machen möchte (auch wenn der Schüler noch lange nicht an den Meister rankommt, aber das wird schon noch) :banderas:

btw neu angekündigt:

:awesome:

Wünsche mir persönlich, dass RJ beim nächsten Star Wars-Projekt komplett eigene, neue Charas zur Verfügung hat bzw. selbst erschaffen kann ... denke, dann wird es für ihn und den meisten Fans besser laufen :).

Wünsche mir persönlich, dass RJ beim nächsten Star Wars-Projekt komplett eigene, neue Charas zur Verfügung hat bzw. selbst erschaffen kann ... denke, dann wird es für ihn und den meisten Fans besser laufen :).
Generell sollte man die alten Figuren nie wieder anfassen. Star Warst Fans kommen schlichtweg mit Neuerungen wenig gut klar

Generell sollte man die alten Figuren nie wieder anfassen. Star Warst Fans kommen schlichtweg mit Neuerungen wenig gut klar

Jupp.
Jetzt noch Serien zu Obi-Wan, Ahsoka + Bobba Fett, aber dann bitte nur noch ganz neue Charas und neue Zeitschiene (weit in der Vergangenheit und/oder Zukunft).

Habt ihr je Breaking Bad gesehen?
Ne 10/10 auf IMDB sieht man nicht oft
Ozymandias Writing Credits: Vince Gilligan, Moira Walley-Beckett

The Last Jedi Writing Credits: Rian Johnson

:nix:

Aber natürlich ist der "Auteur" Johnson hauptverantwortlich für die 10/10. Nicht etwa Cranstons Performance oder die Tatsache, dass es sich bei der Folge um den Klimax der Serie handelt. Das wäre fast so, als würde man sagen, dass die Game of Thrones-Folge "The Rains of Castamere" die 9.9 von 10 wegen David Nutters Regie bekommen hätte.

Ozymandias Writing Credits: Vince Gilligan, Moira Walley-Beckett

The Last Jedi Writing Credits: Rian Johnson

:nix:

Aber natürlich ist der "Auteur" Johnson hauptverantwortlich für die 10/10. Nicht etwa Cranstons Performance oder die Tatsache, dass es sich bei der Folge um den Klimax der Serie handelt. Das wäre fast so, als würde man sagen, dass die Game of Thrones-Folge "The Rains of Castamere" die 9.9 von 10 wegen David Nutters Regie bekommen hätte.
Regisseure also unwichtig. Dann können wir Stephen Spielberg also zukünftig als unwichtig bezeichnen?

Regisseure also unwichtig. Dann können wir Stephen Spielberg also zukünftig als unwichtig bezeichnen?
Das habe ich nicht geschrieben. Ich sprach von der Hauptverantwortlichkeit bei 2 Serienepisoden. Ich sage ja auch nicht, dass die schlechteste Breaking Bad-Folge "Fly" Johnsons Schuld ist.

Außerdem denke ich, dass er eine ziemlich gute Mandalorian-Folge abliefern könnte. Ähnlich wie Waitiki.

Okay, mal Butter bei die Fische, auch wenn ich mich wiederhole. Ich sage nicht, Johnson sei als Regisseur per se schlecht, im Gegenteil. Knives Out war ein guter Fillm (aber natürlich auch mit starkem Cast).
ABER: Episode 8 hat er als Writer und Director halt ganz klar hart gegen die Wand gefahren. Da muss man ihm einfach den schwarzen Peter unterschieben.

Wenn er bei Mando nur Regie führt aber nicht das Script schreibt ist das unter Umständen wieder was anderes.

Und ich sage: TLJ, neben RO, ist der beste Star Wars Film seit V.

Und The Fly ist ne geniale Episode.

Zurück
Top Bottom