Switch NX - Handheld? Konsole? Hybrid?

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
tja wenn Nintendo zu "geizig" ist für großes Marketing, dann können sie sich gerade mal auf den nächsten Flop einstellen.

Spekulation, wie immer...
Naja entweder es kommt im Oktober etwas oder erst im nächsten Jahr dann.

Dann bete, dass meine Glaskugel Recht hat. Weil ansonsten wirst du am 26.10. ein "please understand" hören.

Unabhängig aller Diskussionen: Nintendo kann DEFINITIV das Investoren-Meeting am 26.10. nicht ohne Infos abhalten, weil der nächste Termin dann erst Ende Januar wäre.

Können sie schon.
Wäre nur denk ich ziemlich blöd.

Soviel zu den NX Gerüchten von boogie (die Diskussion über Versionen/Companion Apps/ normalen Heimkonsolenspielen in geringerer Auflösung für unterwegs)

BOO!gie2988 Verifizierter Account
‏@Boogie2988

Hoo boy.
Before those nintendo rumors show up on any more webpages as me as a 'trusted source' haha :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/5689cc/about_the_nx_rumors_i_discussed_at_retropalooza/

Whoa, boy! I didn't expect everyone to get so excited! so I figured I should come out as detailed as I can about this to make sure neither Nintendo is upset or anyone at any of the companies I mentioned or any of the NX fans like me are upset if I am wrong :)

I mentioned two things. First a person who claims to have played with the device and another a person who works for ubisoft who mentioned the product was awesome to code for.

Both of these pieces of information came from anonymous sources. The "ubisoft guy" is someone who routinely emails me in response to my gaming news videos. He has often let me known when rumors are correct and often when my rumors are right. Sometimes he gives me small corrections. I do not know this person personally, they use a gmail address, and presumably they could be a troll.

But what they said did in fact line up with something similar said by someone at ubisoft. Ubisoft employees have publicly stated that they like coding for the device and that its innovative and they are putting their weight behind it: https://www.vg247.com/2016/09/23/ubisoft-ceo-says-the-nintendo-nx-will-be-fantastic/

That came directly from the CEO in that article so it stands to reason my contact would say something similar.

As for the 'mobile aspect' we've got a lot of signs that point in that direction and I genuinely believe he may be correct. He has said a version of what I said (though I am the one who supplied assassins creed as a suggested game). He says that the device is in fact a handheld/console hybrid and the handheld can be carried with you and can play a 'version' of the games. If that means handheld like I suggested, or simply a lower res version of full games, only time will tell.

as for the person who has said to have used a prototype this was a conversation held on an anonymous image board. The person did not know who I was and I do not know who that person was. They confirmed some of the rumors that I supposedly 'confirmed' and he claimed to work for a source I trust but whether or not its true IDK. But based on my research and crunching all of the data I have read and processing all of the rumors it seems very likely.

I, however, do not know anything concrete and I am very sorry if i presented these rumors as fact. I did not mean for it to be taken as such and I'm sorry that it has. I HOPE that this is the NX and I hope that the things these sources have said are true but I make no claims that they are.

But like most people excited about the NX, i want this to be the device that puts nintendo back into the game. I hope that its the device that we're all waiting for. I hope that it is in fact true innovation and I hope that it gives tens of millions of people in both western and eastern markets to be excited about the company again.

Now for the fun part.

Here's what I believe that the NX will be. This is only my belief.

I expect it to be slightly more powerful than an xb1. I expect it to play games in 900p 60fps.

I expect it to be a console/handheld hybrid. I expect that plugging the handheld portion into the main console will increase its power and in docking it allow it to put out to your television of choice with decent quality.

I expect that it will have several launch titles already nearly done or ready to launch in the first month. I believe that they have learned their lesson in this regard.

I expect that the handheld portion will either play a lower res version of existing games, or special versions of those games 'companion apps' if you will. I expect them to publish their mobile programs on it as well. I expect third party companies to do the same.

All of this though comes not from concrete sources but by reading all of the rumors I can, tapping all of the sources I have, and making my best educated guesses.

I am nobody special so please take these guesses and wants with a grain of salt.

But I suspect when nintendo finally does reveal (and I personally expect it to be delayed past march into a 'summer console' instead), I believe I am likely to be at least partially correct :)

time will tell!

thanks for reading this and thanks for your patience. But more importantly thank you for treating me as a trusted source of information these past few days. I really appreciate that you guys think so much of me to take my educated guesses as near gospel. I know we're all so desperate for information about this machine that we're willing to believe anything. I hope that my desperation and educated guesses do not exasperate you if/when they are wrong.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Nichts als wilde Spekulationen eines N-Fanboys. Vermutlich haben sich seine "Insider" einen riesigen Spaß daraus gemacht, ihn mit Informationen zu füttern xD

Wird wohl die am spätesten vorgestellte Konsole vor einem Release xD
So langsam mach ich mir sorgen

Wird wohl die am spätesten vorgestellte Konsole vor einem Release xD
So langsam mach ich mir sorgen

Naja, so wird das heute halt gemacht. Sony hat Microsoft schon wegen der frühen Scorpio Vorstellung kritisiert, da sowas heute unüblich ist :v: Nintendo treibt es schon ein wenig auf die Spitze, aber wenn sie es diesen Monat vorstellen sind es 5 Monate bis zum Launch, das würde imo schon in Ordnung gehen. Ich sehe das positiv, wenn die Wartezeit nach der Vorstellung nicht mehr so lange ist.

Ich denke einfach NX wird gut, aber der ganzen Geheimniskrämerei und dem "Hype/Frust" am Ende nicht gerecht. Gerüchte wirds wohl noch haufenweise geben. Wir sollten aber einfach in den sauren Apfel beißen und auf was offizielles warten :nix:

Nintendo macht daraus einen Geheimtipp. Ihr werdet sehen, dass es NiX zu sehen gibt. Es ist so dunkel um Nintendos Konsole wie in tausend und einer Nacht. Eines Tages dann nach den vielen Nächten kommt die Konsole einfach so in den Laden hineinspaziert und sagt hier bin ich.

Fanservice pur, man sieht ein Cover mit Mario drauf, dabei wollte man nur mal schnell einen Kaffee in der Mall trinken. denkt sich dann what the... und mit magischer Schrift steht da "You are Gay 'if You buy this shit'" Teil 3. Teil 3 von was? Dann sieht man die Verpackung mit der Konsole, im Krawattengeschäft nebenan verkaufen sie zufällig weiße Handschuhe. Eine Brünette und eine Blonde laufen vorbei und Zwinkern dir zu während sie an mehreren Lollies lutschen. Da greift man doch zu oder? Danach nimmt man natürlich noch eine von den Konsolen mit, könnte ja Spaß machen.

Wird es doch, die mobile Version ist Grundgerüst und darauf baut die stationäre auf.
Spiele werden immer im mobil und im home betrieb funktionieren.
Wie beschrieben sind es eher die Features die unterschiedlich sein werden.
Du wirst somit im mobile Betrieb eine andere Erfahrung haben, als im home Betrieb.

Ja, damit müsste ich natürlich leben (je nach Spiel mehr oder weniger) - für mich wird die NX primär eine Heimkonsole sein.

Da müsste ein Spiel schon extrem besondere mobile Features anbieten, damit ich es im mobilen Modus zocke ;).

Wird es doch, die mobile Version ist Grundgerüst und darauf baut die stationäre auf.
Spiele werden immer im mobil und im home betrieb funktionieren.
Wie beschrieben sind es eher die Features die unterschiedlich sein werden.
Du wirst somit im mobile Betrieb eine andere Erfahrung haben, als im home Betrieb.

Also im Grunde "64 Wars/Advance Wars 64" (nie released, aber das Konzeppt war, dass du das 64 Spiel hast, dass konntest du dann unterbrechen und deinen Fortschritt via Pokemon-Stadium_Adapter auf ne Gameboy Cardridge packen und da, in nem anderen Umfang weiter spielen vice versa)?

[video=youtube;EBbN58Jb-Ig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBbN58Jb-Ig[/video]

Das könnte schon funktionieren, aber letztenendes hat man dann auf sicher zwei Spiele die programiert werden müssen. Ich bin mir noch nicht so ganz schlüssig über das Prinzip des Hybrids ...

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Zurück
Top Bottom