Switch Nintendo Switch - Games

Hinweis
Thema sind hier die Spiele der Switch, für Vergleiche mit anderen Konsolen gibt es andere Threads.
Passt ganz gut... aktuell hätte ich keine Zeit für so nen ... Zeitfresser... dabei sind noch nich mal alle aktuell erhältlichen Spiele, die mich interessieren in meinem Besitz :p Starlink z.B. ... ach kacke ey xD
Jau passt mir auch
Btw:starlink hättest du am we kaufen sollen

War für 29 im angebot

Hat wer V-Rally 4 schon gekauft und ausprobiert? Hätte da irgendwie großes Interesse dran! Oder gibt es allgemein gute Reviews? Oder hat schlechte?

Bin über diese Meinung im Resetera (mit eigenen Bildern) gestolpert. Anhand von Videos überzeugte es mich aufgrund der Technik weniger.

"Having a great time with V-Rally 4 here.

It's no Dirt/Richard Burns/etc but the basics of a fun rally game are there. (it also has a couple of other disciplines which I haven't touched yet)

The only other racing games I have on the Switch are the first Gear.Club Unlimited and MotoGP 18.
It's light-years ahead of Gear.Club Unlimited - especially when it comes to car control/feeling. (don't have GCU 2 so don't know how it compares to that)

Performance is good, cars control well (if a little twitchy), good camera options (cockpit,bonnet,etc), it has full replays and I'm really digging its' sound design/effects.
No analog triggers is also a non-issue. Once you "get" how much brake/gas you need to apply to throw the car into a corner, you'll be using the brake/gas buttons without even thinking about it.

Don't expect graphics to blow you away (and at moments it can look ugly tbh), but if that's a big deal to you watch some videos to get some idea of what you are getting into.
I honestly don't mind them one bit and to be honest they have a certain charm. (oh and I got used to the shadow-drawing "issue" on some tracks/times-of-day pretty fast)

The only negative point I can think of, is the game's attempt to make you have an active role in building your team. You are supposed to hire mechanics, agents, etc something I honestly don't care about - I just want to race so I ignore this part as much as I can.

Anyways, just my two cents in case anyone wants to scratch that rally itch on the Switch.

I know that it didn't review too favorably on other platforms, but it has Forzas and Grand Tourismos to compete against there - I just know I'm having fun with it on Switch and that's all that matters. "

Bin über diese Meinung im Resetera (mit eigenen Bildern) gestolpert. Anhand von Videos überzeugte es mich aufgrund der Technik weniger.

So hart es klingt, aber ich glaube Gear.Club Unlimited 2 ist das etwas bessere Rennspiel. Ein großer Name macht noch lange kein gutes Spiel. Die bisherigen Eindrücke von V-Rally 4 auf anderen Plattformen sind ja mehr als ernüchternd. Schade um die Reihe.

• Lob
Reaktionen: New
Starlink muss ja ein Riesenflop sein bei der Preisentwicklung :ugly:
Ich warte darauf, bis ich das Starterpack für unter 15€ bekomme. Dann stelle ich den Arwing in meine Vitrine und werf das Spiel in den Müll :v:

Dabei ist das Spiel nicht mal schlecht oder? Aber bei dem Preis ja auch kein Wunder wenn's wie Blei in den Regalen liegt, wusste glaub ich jeder hier dass es so kommt. :nix:

Schlecht scheint es wirklich nicht zu sein, die Verbindung mit Spielzeug ist vermutlich nicht gut angekommen (wen wundert es). Und wer mehr als die Standardwaffen haben will der muss drauflegen. Die hätten sich das sparen sollen und ein exklusives reinrassiges Star Fox entwickeln/daraus machen sollen (die Starfox implementation scheint gut gelungen zu sein).

Und was ich so mitbekommen habe hat das Spiel auch viel Leerlauf und bleibt nicht immer spannend. Ein Universum oder zumindest ein Teil davon will halt auch gefüllt sein..

Die hätten sich das sparen sollen und ein exklusives reinrassiges Star Fox entwickeln/daraus machen sollen (die Starfox implementation scheint gut gelungen zu sein).
Wäre besser gewesen. Mario & Rabbids ist ja auch super und von Ubisoft. Starlink war für mich erledigt, als ich gehört habe, dass es Toys-to-life ist. Der Zwangsdownload und der hohe Preis waren dann nur noch eine Bestätigung.

Sind wir ehrlich,uns war doch allen klar das,das spiel floppen wird.
Das schon, aber innerhalt von zwei Monaten von 80€ auf 25€ runter ist schon krass, auch für ein Ubisoft Spiel.

Starlink im Couch-Coop ist ziemlich geil und trotz der Toys etc. kann man das Game mit den normalen Content problemlos komplett zocken und alles sehen. War ja bei Sachen wie Skylanders leider nicht der Fall ;) Das Game ist gut, kann man sich locker gegen wenn man auf das Genre steht, für den Preis sowieso.

Rad Rodgers Radical Edition will come to Nintendo Switch; free update on all other platforms

Rad Rodgers, an homage to classic '90s-era platformers, is about to receive a massive, ass-kicking, bubblegum-chewing content update. Some hugely popular new Heroes are joining the action, including Lo Wang from Shadow Warrior, Cosmo from Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, and the one and only Duke Nukem from… Duke Nukem! And that’s just the start: the game’s also receiving a two-player co-op mode and a versus-multiplayer mode.

Switch it, Baby!

Rad Rodgers Radical Edition will release on Nintendo Switch early 2019. Current owners of the game on PC, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and across the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, will receive all the new Radical Edition.

AAhhh... much better: The Radical Edition's new features:

2 Player Couch Co-op - Play together with a friend! Enemies can prepare themselves for tough battles.

Battle Mode – Tired of team play? Fight against your friends and show them who’s boss!

New Playable Characters – Take on the roles of Lo Wang (Shadow Warrior), Duke Nukem, Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison and more!

New Abilities!

New Minigames!

New Overworld!

New Levels!

And tons of new secrets, collectibles and unlockables!

Rad Rodgers: Radical Edition will be published by HandyGames, family member of the THQ Nordic network. HandyGames acts as an independent publisher, focusing on small and mid-sized projects or 3rd-party indie games.

Zurück
Top Bottom