Switch Nintendo Switch - Games

Hinweis
Thema sind hier die Spiele der Switch, für Vergleiche mit anderen Konsolen gibt es andere Threads.
Mein 2. Gitarrist hat mir scho viel von warframe vorgeschwärmt...
Wollte immer mal guggn wie das so ist, hab nur nie dran gedacht. Aber da fällt mir gerade auf, dass ich mich nicht erinnern kann, dass ich jemals von dem spiel irgendwo gehört oder gelesen habe, außer eben vom gitarristen... also hat man automatisch das gefühl, dass es so gut nich sein kann xD

warframe ist laut den kürzlich von steam geleakten spielerzahlen eines der 20 größten spielen auf steam mit etwas mehr als 16 mio verschiedenen spielern.
es ist ein destiny ähnliches spiel, welches von einer menge leute als bessere alternative zu destiny und ubisofts division bezeichnet wird und auch noch kostenlos.

ach und da du sowieso vorurteile gegen spiele, die kostenlos sind, hast, war es ja klar, dass du sonst davon nie was gehört hast.

warframe ist laut den kürzlich von steam geleakten spielerzahlen eines der 20 größten spielen auf steam mit etwas mehr als 16 mio verschiedenen spielern.
es ist ein destiny ähnliches spiel, welches von einer menge leute als bessere alternative zu destiny und ubisofts division bezeichnet wird und auch noch kostenlos.

ach und da du sowieso vorurteile gegen spiele, die kostenlos sind, hast, war es ja klar, dass du sonst davon nie was gehört hast.

Ach f2p? XD

Naja... was haben vorurteile damit zu tun, ob man etwas über ein spiel hört? XD
Das hat eher damit zu tun, dass keiner drüber redet :p (außer meinem 2. Gitarristen :kruemel:)

• Lob
Reaktionen: Avi
Zur Vollständigkeit halber noch der Trailer:

Warum nicht? Erfreut sich soweit ich weiß relativ großer Beliebtheit. Und der Mulitplayerzug kommt eh aktuell ins Rollen.

Hab’s mal kurz vor 3 Jahren angezockt gehabt und dann wieder weggelegt .
Werd wohl bei der Switch Version nochmal reinschauen und gucken was sich so geändert hat . :scan:

Denke mal das Panic Button (wenn möglich) bei Warframe eher die 60 FPS bevorzugen wird, ähnlich wie bei Rocket League.

Never ever 60fps auf der Switch. Soll ja auf der Base PS4 schon nicht ganz rund laufen. Wird wie DOOM und Wolfenstein größtenteils mit 30fps laufen.

Von der Seite Massively Overpowered :
Players on the PC may be interested to know that there is the possibility of logging into their accounts on the Switch. I asked Creative Director Steve Sinclair about the possibility of crossplay or one time transfer between platforms for those who want to play on the Switch. Sinclair told me that it won’t be possible for the PlayStation 4 ( :v: ), but it could possibly be worked out for the XBox, and it would be a breeze for the PC. He continued by saying that he was very interested in looking into making it so players cold seamlessly move between play on the PC and the Switch. That could mean easily taking your Warframe on the go, be it travel for work, leisure, or just because.

Ich hoffe man kriegt eine Cross Save Funktion hin. Allgemein hoffe ich, dass mehr Spiele auf den Cross Save Zug aufspringen. PC + Switch beste Kombi :awesome:

Hab ja eher auf Fallout gehofft. Vom Warframe hab ich tatsächlich noch nie was gehört. Und wirklich Zeit hab ich für solche f2p Spiele nicht. Deshalb eher nix für mich...

...kann man das auch Singleplayer spielen oder ist das sowas wie Fortnite?

Kann man auch alleine spielen, zumindest ging das früher. Dennoch ist es meines Erachtens kein gutes Spiel.

Ich finde es cool. Wollte es schon immer mal angreifen. Werde es aber wohl eher am PC ausprobieren und wenn es mich anfixt kann ich dann auch an der Switch weiter spielen wenn der Entwickler alles richtig hinkriegt :awesome:

60 fps könnte ich mir schon vorstellen. Das Spiel läuft extrem gut auf alter Hardware. Keine Ahnung was die mit den anderen Konsolen-ports verbrochen haben aber Panic Button hat ja schon ganz gut geliefert und evtl. kommt das Design des X1 dem ganzen ja auch entgegen.

Hab ja eher auf Fallout gehofft. Vom Warframe hab ich tatsächlich noch nie was gehört. Und wirklich Zeit hab ich für solche f2p Spiele nicht. Deshalb eher nix für mich...

...kann man das auch Singleplayer spielen oder ist das sowas wie Fortnite?

nein es ist sowas wie destiny nur besser obwohl kostenlos.
Kann man auch alleine spielen, zumindest ging das früher. Dennoch ist es meines Erachtens kein gutes Spiel.
das spiel hat sich in den jahren sehr verändert.

Dadurch, dass es ja schon immer Free2Play war ( :v: ), kann man es ja ausprobieren. :)

8sus8la0327.jpg

The remake of the famous arcade game TOKI will be released on Nintendo Switch at the end of 2018!

Microïds, Anuman Interactive’s video games label, is proud to announce its collaboration with Philippe Dessoly and Pierre Adane to give new life to the arcade game Toki (aka Juju Densetsu in Japan) ! “We are delighted to be bringing this character and concept back to life. We can’t wait to see the remake with completely reworked graphics. Bringing Philippe Dessoly and Pierre Adane back together again is very promising,” declares Alain Milly – VP Publishing for Microïds.

Released for the first time in 1989, Toki has marked an entire generation of players thanks to its ape-like character and its specific arcade game difficulty. For its grand return on Nintendo Switch, Philippe Dessoly, the artist for the original Toki on Amiga, the creator of Mr Nutz and of official artwork for Goldorak and Albator, is taking charge of the artistic direction. He says, “I have a very special relationship with this game, which I am particularly fond of – in a way it’s my equivalent of Proust’s Madeleine! As soon as the music starts, I’m plunged back into the time when we ported the game to Amiga and Atari, when there was a very particular atmosphere in the video game sector. It’s a very special souvenir for me, so 30 years later, when they asked me to do the remake, it was impossible to refuse. I really enjoy improving and reinterpreting character designs and backgrounds. I sincerely hope that a maximum number of players and fans of the original – like me - will have fun playing it.”

7uhyzqlu8rj.jpg

zf9jhn6adme.jpg

The remake will give players the chance to discover or revisit this 2D platform game, and face up to the different levels and enemies, each wilder than the last! Pierre Adane, developer of Toki declares, “I’m very proud to be able to be bringing Toki back to life. There is an immense amount of pleasure in working on a project like this. For some time now Philippe and I have felt like working together again, and I’m happy that that’s coming together with Toki.”

Toki: The story

Toki, a human warrior, has a peaceful, primitive existence in the depths of the jungle with his beloved Miho. But they weren’t counting on the witch doctor Doctor Vookimedlo, who, entranced by Miho’s beauty, decides to kidnap her and transform Toki into a sinister-looking ape. With the help of the demon Bashtar, Doctor Vookimedlo takes Miho to his golden Palace far away. Determined to get her back, Toki sets forth on a perilous adventure to reach Doctor Vookimedlo’s home, save his sweetheart and regain his appearance.

The former warrior must adapt to his new form: rather than using conventional weapons, he spits strange projectiles at his enemies to eliminate them. In the course of his quest, Toki finds items that help him reach his destination, including an American football helmet, a pair of ferns and a tuba.

Join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.

Ein echter Klassiker! Was nicht automatisch heißen mag, das es heute noch gut zu spielen ist! Meine damals die ersten Versionen (Spielhalle), hatten nur eine 4-Wege-Steuerung!

Release of Toki on Nintendo Switch on November 22nd and unveiling of the Retrollector edition

Toki makes his great return on Nintendo Switch with a remake featuring all-new graphics and re-orchestrated music. The game will be available on November 22nd, 2018. Initially released in 1989 on arcade machines, this cult 2D action/platform game marked a whole generation of players with its simian main character and a level of difficulty typical of games at the time.

0x74x12q52l.jpg

Those with fond memories of the golden age of arcade games, and the famous ‘insert coin’ message, will be delighted to discover the Retrollector Edition. This edition will also be available on November 22nd and will include:

• The box version of the Toki game

• An exclusive 16-page Toki comic, with an original story illustrated by Philippe Dessoly

• Prints

• Sticker sheets

• A mini arcade machine with the game’s colors to house the Nintendo Switch™ screen!

Philippe Dessoly, artist for the original version of Toki on the Amiga, and well-known for his official drawings of UFO Robot and Captain Harlock, is the Artistic Director for this remake. Pierre Adane has been entrusted with game development, while the music will be written by Raphael Gesqua, an experienced video game music composer. All three have already worked together on the game Mr. Nutz.

Toki’s Story

Key Features

Toki the warrior lived peacefully in the jungle with his sweetheart Miho. Appearing out of nowhere, the terrifying voodoo sorcerer Vookimedlo and heinous demon Bashtar kidnap Miho and turn the poor Toki into a chimpanzee! Unfortunately for his sweetheart, he has become a hairy, lethargic ape...

The former warrior must get used to his new form and, deprived of his traditional weapons, use his powerful jaw to spit strange projectiles at his enemies. During his adventure, Toki will find objects that will help him complete his quest, from a football helmet to a pair of flippers and snorkel.

Weltkarte
a7m7dr71loi.jpg

Zurück
Top Bottom