PlatformWAR Microsoft vs. Nintendo vs. Sony

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Hinweis
Bitte keine Beiträge posten, deren Inhalt nur aus GIFs oder Bildern besteht. Achtet darauf, auch selbst etwas zu schreiben.

Auch wenn es im War rauer zugehen mag, solltet ihr ein gewisses Maß an Anstand bewahren und euren Gegenüber nicht herabwürdigen.
Persona auf höhenflug und im Vergleich zu Uncharted:

ejj13RG.png

habe auch niemanden in der Friendlist, der das spielt. :coolface:

FfoB5vzXEAE-cm7

auch eine gute nacht geschichte hilft nicht. hast du eine idee, wie wir unsere edlen xbros helfen und ihre edlen herzen beruhigen können?

Das Sympathische an Xbox konsolen ist ja, dass sie sich schon veraltet und schrottig anfühlen :goodwork:

meanwhile in AAAland

MP1st
This may be premature for me to say, but I firmly believe we have a Game of the Year contender based on the few hours of gameplay the preview is based on. Mind you, I’m well past this point of the game as of today, and there is a lot — and I mean a lot — to talk= about in our upcoming review, but wow! I would be lying if I didn’t say I wasn’t impressed by what was delivered in the early chapters. Santa Monica has a lot of expectations to live up to, and if this preview is to serve as an indicator of what’s to come, I think the studio, as well as the fans, have nothing to worry about as God of War Ragnarok is proving to be strong follow up, and quite possibly an even better game.

VGC
God of War Ragnarok makes a wonderful impression from the very beginning then. There are literally more iconic moments in this game’s first 60 minutes than most games get in their entire runtime, and really deserve to be experienced on the biggest screen you can possibly find.

CNET
The first hour is an emotional roller coaster like the first 15 minutes of Up…

Gamingbible
The way Thor fights is particularly interesting. Unlike the chiselled perfection of the Marvel Cinematic Universes’ Thor, this God of Thunder is violent, unpredictable, and downright terrifying. There’s a real savageness to the Thor fight that somehow makes even 2018’s God of War look tame in comparison. It’s a brutality that extends to the rest of the game. Kratos hardly tickled people to death in the last game, but here, he’s impaling, decapitating, and all-round going in on his enemies like they personally left a poo under his pillow. This was no accident.
I can’t wait to talk to you more about God of War Ragnarök has to offer. The combat is faster, the puzzles are smarter, and the bosses far more imposing than ever before. Simply put, this is shaping up to be everything we could have possibly wanted from a sequel to God of War - and so much more. Bigger, bolder, and better: this is shaping up to be a very special game.

Gamepur
God of War Ragnarok feels like the Terminator 2 of the series

Ffil38sVUAAFJ8s

GOWR_Preview_Screenshot_14.png

Ffil38tUcAA9kBb

Ffil38uUYAEnV2q

24ba38fd93717c1b307488586314d4057758c864.gifv

Letztes Jahr um diese Zeit gings wochenlang um Halo und Forza -

Niemand hat über deine Ramschgames geredet :rofl3:

Allerdings sind solche moves meist ein Zeichen das es noch nicht so rund läuft wie erhofft.

Horizon FW & GT7 haben sich auch deutlich besser verkauft als
Horizon5/Infinite

Tz77u.jpg

Sogar Miles Morales hat sich besser verkauft als Furza Hurizon 5/Infinite.

Ghiui77.jpg

Schon hart, das sich MLB sogar besser verkauft hat als Furza Hurizon 5 und Crapnite. Halo Infinite hats ja nichtmal in die Top 20 geschafft xD

Da ich die beiden nicht gezockt habe, kann ich dazu nix sagen, aber zumindest sind alle zwei ziemlich gefloppt :goodwork:

Über 10 Seiten und die Erkenntnisse sind: Die Playdohstation 6 wird eine upscaled Playdohstation 4 sein und die Cernyanbeter brüsten sich mit schlechtem Sex :lol2:
"Dualsense is better than sex" war ja eines der erfundenen Statements aus dem "Preview"-Tweet. Möchte nicht wissen, was der Twitter-Schlumpf für ein Sexleben hat.

"One of the best games ever made" war aber auch nicht schlecht. Wenns schon niemand schreibt, kann mans ja einfach erfinden. 🤡

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Zurück
Top Bottom