A few updates on growth.
The rest is difficult to predict as they are either too connected to Microsoft directly (343, Turn10, Mojang, The Coalition) or the LinkedIn counter lists wrong people / misses obvious ones. As a general statement it’s basically clear that all of their studios are growing as well as actively hiring.
- LinkedIn now lists 240 people for Rare Ltd. Their offices are getting pretty full. Still lots of open positions, too. Second project full steam ahead (actually it’s the third project since they are helping on Battletoads)
- Undead Labs lists 70 people. They are opening a lot of positions currently. Seems like they are aiming to become a circa 100 staff studio.
- Ninja Theory has grown quite a bit since the acquisition, too, now listing 140 employees compared to circa 110 back in June. Still many open positions, too.
- Obsidian now lists 187, with lots of open positions still, clearly heading towards the 200 staff count.
- inXile so far about the same, they are now searching for new people though. We know they want to grow healthy by about 20% on selected positions.
- 343, Playground Games, The Coalition and Turn10 are all searching for a lot of people.
- Compulsion Games lists 7 more employees compared to June. They started their wider search for new people three weeks ago.
- The Initiative is growing healthy, now listing 18 staff with selected open positions. Core team is coming together.
Wusste garnicht dass die bei Obsidian Vier teams haben , sehr nice .Obsidian startete neben dem multiplattform Titel The outer Worlds jetzt mit zwei Teams die Microsoft exklusive Spieleentwicklungen - Wird noch dauern bis man was hört, aber ich bin gespannt.
Watch our interview with Feargus Urquhart on the state of the studio and their "three-ish" games currently in production.www.gameinformer.com