Internationaler Vereinsfußball

Ich sehe Evra nicht mal so sehr als großen Verlust an, im Gegenteil, mich freuts sogar ein wenig. Er war immer einer, der mit Tempo vorne war, aber nach immer lahmarschig nach hinten gesprintet ist, selbst als es notwendig war. Das einzige Problem ist, dass United wohl schwer an gute Spieler rankommt

Wie sieht es heute aus mit den Paarungen, wer macht es?

Schalke - Chelsea 1: 2
Arsenal - Dortmund 3:1
AC Mailand - Barcelona 1:3

Sir Alex Ferguson hat heute seine Autobiografie veröffentlicht und in England damit natürlich einige Schlagzeilen geschrieben, aber anscheinend auch in Deutschland hat das Buch für Schlagzeilen gesorgt.

Sir Alex Ferguson reveals in his new autobiography that he was twice offered the England coach's role.

He was asked to become England boss in succession to Glenn Hoddle and Kevin Keegan.

Ferguson rejected the offers out of hand, though, saying: "There was no way I could contemplate that. It wasn't a bed of nails I was ever tempted to lie

Sir Alex Ferguson also reveals in his autobiography what hurt him the most during his managerial career at Old Trafford.

"Of all the setbacks I endured, nothing compared to losing the league to City," he says.

What a classic though.

This is what I, and I'm sure many of you have been waiting for - Sir Alex Ferguson on that David Beckham 'flying boot' episode of 2003.

"In his final season with us, we were aware that David's work rate was dropping and we had heard rumours of a flirtation between Real Madrid and David's camp. The main issue was that his application level had dropped from its traditionally stratospheric level.

"He was around 12 feet from me. Between us on the floor lay a row of boots. David swore. I moved towards him, and as I approached I kicked a boot. It hit him right above the eye. Of course he rose to have a go at me and the players stopped him. 'Sit down,' I said. 'You've let your team down. You can argue as much as you like.'

"The next day the story was in the press. In public an Alice band highlighted the damage inflicted by the boot. It was in those days that I told the board David had to go. My message would have been familiar to board members who knew me. The minute a Manchester United player thought he was bigger than the manager, he had to go. I used to say, 'The moment the manager loses his authority, you don't have a club. The players will be running it, and then you're in trouble.'"

Here's more on what Sir Alex Ferguson has written about former player Cristiano Ronaldo in his autobiography. I think it's my favourite extract, so far.

"One night I was watching a movie, White Fang, the Jack London book about going down to Klondike in search of gold. That's what it must be like for a scout," he writes.

"You're standing watching a game on a Saturday morning and you see a George Best, a Ryan Giggs or a Bobby Charlton. That's what I felt that day in Lisbon. A revelation. That was the biggest surge of excitement, of anticipation, I experienced in football management."

In contrast, when midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo left Old Trafford in 2009 - after 292 games and scoring 118 goals - Sir Alex Ferguson was full of praise for the Portugal international.

"Cristiano was the most gifted player I managed. He surpassed all the other great ones I coached at United - and I had many.

"We helped Ronaldo to be the player he was and he helped us recapture the excitement and self-expression of Manchester United teams."

"When the possibility of him leaving edged towards being a probability, I reached a gentlemen's agreement with him.

"I went to Carlos's house in Portugal to find the boy expressing an urge to go to Real Madrid, and told him: 'You can't go this year, not after the way Calderon has approached this issue'. I said, 'I know you want to go to Real Madrid but I'd rather shoot you than sell you to that guy now. If you perform, don't mess us about, and someone comes and offers a world record fee, then we will let you go.'"

Manchester United David Moyes insists he has no concerns that the fall-out from Sir Alex Ferguson's autobiography will affect striker Wayne Rooney.

Ferguson's book states Rooney came into his office "the day after we won the league [in 2013] and asked away [wanting to leave]" from the club, and revealed the 27-year-old's fitness had been an issue last season and led to him being dropped.

"I think Wayne is completely focused on his football, he has been since the first day back in pre-season. He's good in form, he's looking after himself and playing well," says Moyes.

"Alex Ferguson can do what he wishes - he's his own man. Certainly everyone at Old Trafford would love to hear what he has to say, the supporters certainly would. He has great knowledge and I am sure a lot of people will enjoy reading."

Wie Sir Ferguson jetzt in seiner Autobiografie mit dem klangvollen Namen 'My Autobiography' enthüllte, hätte es gar nicht so weit kommen müssen. Denn Goalgetter Rooney bat Ferguson im Jahr 2010, den begnadeten Techniker Özil von Werder Bremen zu verpflichten. Darauf reagierte der Schotte nach eigenen Worten allerdings recht unwirsch. "Das geht dich nichts an!", will Ferguson seinem Schützling gesagt haben.

Übrigens: In seinem Buch bezeichnet Ferguson Rooney als "not the quickest learner" (nicht der Hellste). In diesem Fall dürfte der schlaue Sir dem simplen Stürmer allerdings nichts voraus gehabt haben.

Hawkeye würde helfen
Quelle: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/torlinientechnik-im-fussball-hawkeye-wuerde-helfen-1.1799997

Bevor jetzt außerdem irgendwer mal wieder die FIFA lauthals kritisiert, der deutsche Fußball ist in diesem Fall ganz alleine und selbst schuld. Diese Geschichte ging jetzt sogar schon so weit, dass die FIFA ausdrücklich noch einmal klargestellt hat, dass man dieses Szenario mit erlaubter, technischer Hilfe verhindern hätte können und laut den Regeln darf das Spiel auch nicht mehr wiederholt werden.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Was sind schon die derzeitigen 3cm? Das menschliche Auge wird es auch nicht genauer erkennen und das Ding vom WE wäre auch nicht passiert.

Ich versteh die Argumentation auch nicht. Das ist einfach nur ein Blödsinn. 3cm im Fußball. wtf...?
Korrigiert mich, aber im Tennis wird doch auch eine ähnliche Technik benutzt oder? Also müssten da ähnliche Toleranzen herrschen.

Ich versteh die Argumentation auch nicht. Das ist einfach nur ein Blödsinn. 3cm im Fußball. wtf...?
Korrigiert mich, aber im Tennis wird doch auch eine ähnliche Technik benutzt oder? Also müssten da ähnliche Toleranzen herrschen.

Tennis, Cricket, American Football und teilweise auch im Fußball (Confed Cup, PL, usw.). Die Technik wird in anderen Sportarten seit Jahren schon verwendet und sie wurde für den Fußball genug optimiert und getestet. Diese Technik ist absolut reif und der kann man vertrauen. Sie ist zumindest deutlich zuverlässiger als jeder Mensch.

Laut Angaben der Hersteller ist die Genauigkeit des Hawkeyes im Tennis auf 0.3mm genau. 3cm im Tennis wären definitiv zu viel und nicht zu gebrauchen.

Hab auch gelesen, dass 3cm Blödsinn sind. 3cm wäre imo auch zuviel. Die Toleranzgrenze muss da schon im mm-Bereich liegen. Glaube aber eher man schiebt da falsche Zahlen seitens des DFL vor.

Zurück
Top Bottom