PS4/PC Days Gone (Sony Bend)

Pauschal gesagt, erfindet das Rad nicht neu. Legt viel Wert auf Crafting, Emotionen, Charaktere und Story.
Wohl eine Mischung aus Assassins Creed und Last of Us plus ein Motorrad.

Aber alle positiv angetan von den 4-5Std. Demoevent. Wird keine neue Referenz denke ich mal, aber ein gutes Spiel was sich nicht verstecken braucht.

Und Emotionen, Story mit guten Charakteren in so einer Welt plus neue IP.... Hell Yeah! Day One, nach wie vor.

Ich habe mir jetzt nur das PC Games Preview auf YT angesehen.
Der Hauptkritikpunkt war dort, dass das Game einfach nichts "neu" macht.
Es ist grafisch gut, Gameplay ist gut, aber irgendwie war alles schon mal da.

Trotzdessen, ich warte schon lang auf diesen Titel und werde bedenkenlos zugreifen.
Ich erwarte, wie viele andere, einen soliden 80er Titel der für mich einfach passend ist :)

Danke jungs :D
Diese kritik finde ich so dämlich, wieso muss ein spiel jedesmal das rad neu erfinden?

Naja, kommt wohl daher, dass Ubisoft und Co. uns mit OW-Games überfluten in den letzten Jahren und deswegen bei OW-Games darauf mehr Wert gelegt wird. Der Rest klingt aber ordentlich. Würde mich freuen wenn Bend nen 80er Titel hinlegen kann und dann wird es auch gekauft...Bock darauf habe ich schon.

After the three hours we spent with the game, it became clear that Days Gone is going to be worth the extra wait we've had to endure. It looks like we're dealing with another strong PlayStation exclusive, but we'll find out for sure when the game lands on April 26.

Gameteactor

Days Gone has all the characteristics of a top-tier PS4-exclusive, with its movie-quality presentation, engaging characters and beautifully-realised open world setting.

That said, the story in Days Gone hews very closely to the well-worn zombie apocalypse rulebook, with its biker angle being the game's only real distinguishing factor amidst a sea of similarly-themed titles.

Techradar

I’ve only seen two biomes in “Days Gone,” but the environments are distinct and create different scenarios. In one situation, I found a herd of deer running across the road. I plowed my motorcycle into it and carved it for meat, but the reason the deer were fleeing was that a flood of Freakers were chasing after them. I had to get my supplies and hop on my bike.

While I was driving through Hot Springs, I came across a camp of ambushers and I decided to slowly weed them out. I stalked each bad guy and killed them. I disarmed traps and shifted them around. Unfortunately, the death attracted a horde of Freakers and they ran after me. This forced me to prematurely rush the camp with the monsters behind me. The monsters ended up clearing the camp and nearly killing me.

Those weren’t scripted moments, but ones that came about serendipitously through the different systems working behind the scenes. It helps the open-world of “Days Gone” feel more concrete and creates an element of unpredictability that could be a hallmark of the world.

Mercurynews

Days Gone makes some interesting choices that kept my play session engaging, and the sections of its story that I experienced piqued my interest enough that I was legitimately frustrated that I couldn’t continue playing at the end of the demo. While I’ll admit that I initially rolled my eyes at yet another Gruff White Male Protagonist™ in a grim world - especially one with such a Gruff White Male Protagonist™-ey name as Deacon St. John - I ended up getting far more invested than I’d initially expected. I shouldn’t be surprised, I suppose - this is a first-party Sony title, and Bend is no stranger to writing around well-developed characters and games with a strong narrative focus, either.

IGN

Es wird sicher viel ausmachen, ob man die Atmosphäre mag. Wenn ich nur dran denke, das Gameplay von FC4 und FC5 ist recht ähnlich, trotzdem fand ich eins toll und das andere dagegen schwach... OW kann letztlich einfach so viele individuelle Facetten haben.

scheint genau das geworden zu sein was ich mir erhofft habe :)

ein rauhes und brutales open world survival game mit sehr begrenzten ressourcen, bend typisch guten stealth mechaniken, gelungenes bike feeling, eine interessante geschichte und alles schön high polished.

Zurück
Top Bottom