Serie Breaking Bad

Anthony Hopkins schreibt Brief an Cranston:

Dear Mister Cranston.
I wanted to write you this email - so I am contacting you through Jeremy Barber - I take it we are both represented by UTA. Great agency.

I've just finished a marathon of watching "BREAKING BAD" - from episode one of the First Season - to the last eight episodes of the Sixth Season. [Ed note: There are in fact five seasons of Breaking Bad; this might have been wishful thinking.] (I downloaded the last season on AMAZON) A total of two weeks (addictive) viewing.

I have never watched anything like it. Brilliant!

Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen - ever.

I know there is so much smoke blowing and sickening bullshit in this business, and I've sort of lost belief in anything really.

But this work of yours is spectacular - absolutely stunning. What is extraordinary, is the sheer power of everyone in the entire production. What was it? Five or six years in the making? How the producers (yourself being one of them), the writers, directors, cinematographers.... every department - casting etc. managed to keep the discipline and control from beginning to the end is (that over used word) awesome.

From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearian or Greek Tragedy.

If you ever get a chance to - would you pass on my admiration to everyone - Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, R.J. Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Steven Michael Quezada - everyone - everyone gave master classes of performance ... The list is endless.

Thank you. That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence.

You and all the cast are the best actors I've ever seen.

That may sound like a good lung full of smoke blowing. But it is not. It's almost midnight out here in Malibu, and I felt compelled to write this email.

Congratulations and my deepest respect. You are truly a great, great actor.

Best regards

Tony Hopkins.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/anthony-hopkins-breaking-bad-letter_n_4098441.html

Wer (so wie ich) die serie noch nicht zuende gesehen hat und gmx.de Kunde ist sollte die page heute meiden da direkt auf der Startseite das Ende gespoilert wird.

Das hat gmx schon beim Ende der letzten HIMYM Staffel gebracht....

@httk: Krebs ist durchaus heilbar , es kommt aber stark auf Die krebsform und der Zeitpunkt der Diagnose an.

Lungenkrebs hat in der Tat eine recht hohe Mortalität, da die Symptome meist erst auftreten, wenn der Krebs bereits recht ausgeprägt.

Er hätte aber länger leben können, da er ja die Finanzkraft für teure medikation hatte.

aber da gehts doch schon wieder los mit dem gedachten verändern der fiktion ... hätte, wenn, würde ... alles bullshit, da der autor es eben so gemacht hat, wie er es gemacht hat.
bevor etwas zu ende ist spekulieren - ja klar. aber wenn man länger drüber nachdenkt, dann ist (lungen)krebs eben ein todesurteil... und wenn man dann nochmal nachdenkt ... dann sollte man drauf kommen, dass es eben so kommt. auch ein indiz: direkt von anfang an sagen, dass die story nach 5 staffeln abgeschlossen ist. naja...

habs lieber mal in einen spoiler gepackt, geht schließlich um das ende... wie gesagt, ich finde diese gedankenspielchen bei film und serie, nach dem motte "hätte A in Folge 3 nicht auf die straße geschissen, wäre B in folge 5 nicht ausgerutscht" immer recht putzig, denn solche überlegungen machen einfach keinen Sinn ... Es lohnt sich imho nicht darüber nachzudenken, was gewesen wäre, wenn. oder was XY hätte machen können etc. So gesehen hätte BB dann auch nach einer Staffel zu Ende sein können ;)

IMO zeigen eben solche Überlegungen, was für ein stimmiges und authentisches Universum BB ist.
Warum ist es Sinnlos weiterhin über BB zu diskutieren, sich alternative Szenarien zu erdenken und sich einfach weiterhin in der Welt von Breaking Bad zu bewegen? Nur weil die Serie zu Ende ist, muss das Fantum nicht über Nacht verschwinden.

Wie genial xD xD xD
Bei Malcolm kam er ja auch immer mit soetwas was an was er geträumt oder gedacht hat xD

Gibts das Video sonst noch irgendwo zu sehen? Auf Youtube wurde es ja gelöscht :fp:

Zurück
Top Bottom