PS4/XOne/PC Battlefield V

Wie gedacht wurden die Bomber geschwächt. Ist aber auch besser so. 1500 Punkte mit einem Angriff zu machen ist auch einfach zu viel

Paar Infos aus dem DICE AMA-Event:

We are going to be adding more factions to Tow. We don't have the specific details that you are asking for right now but as we get closer to releasing those we will provide you with more information.

There has been some bug fixes for audio in general but we are looking to bring some more specific changes to how far the foosteps can be audible in the next patch that will greatly help with what you are mentioning here.

At launch, only Conquest is available for Panzerstorm. As I mentioned in another post, we have done some testing with additional modes, so we are looking into it.

I'm working on some changes to the glint, some balance between the medium scope and the high powered scope and how far, how big and how it scales over distances. It might be something i can share with you once i'm done with it!

The "death spotting" (or player appearing as a red dot on the mini-map after getting a kill) is an element that has remained during development, but one that we're investigating whether or not it's truly beneficial to the gameplay experience. As such, we've seen great feedback on this particular item and are looking to remove it in an upcoming update.

I totally agree, we're trying to get this change in as soon as possible! Whenever i can confirm a date for this change, i will make sure to share :)

I think it's safe to say that raising Rank caps are a standard practice in most games that have a live service, additional content, and encourage you to stick around and play through the new experiences. Although we don't have a final word at the moment, we'll absolutely let you know what our vision is and the details behind upcoming Chapter releases.

There are plans to bring more weapons classes to the medic is my best answer at this point!

Wann wird eigentlich das Übungsgelände im Menü freischaltet? Muss man zuvor die Kampagne gezockt haben?

ich habe auch eine frage:
gibt es einen lokalen/online coop splitscreen modus oder so im spiel?
wollte mit meinem bruder zocken, dachte das eventuell wie bei cod?!

danke

ich habe auch eine frage:
gibt es einen lokalen/online coop splitscreen modus oder so im spiel?
wollte mit meinem bruder zocken, dachte das eventuell wie bei cod?!

danke

Nein, gibt es nicht.

Wann wird eigentlich das Übungsgelände im Menü freischaltet? Muss man zuvor die Kampagne gezockt haben?

Ist bei mir schon längst offen oder verstehe ich was falsch? :nerd:
Versuche mal über das Play Menü wo man auch Multiplayer usw auswählt, habe aber auch Kampagne durch aber dürfte damit nichts zu tun haben. Ist halt DICE, verbuggt. :v:

Zurück
Top Bottom