Manga Naruto/Boruto - Der Manga Thread!

ach tobi madara wird auftauchen und das ganze irgendwie für sich umdrehen ^^

Poste den Spoiler, dan kann ich für mich selbst entscheiden wie Badass es ist :v:
The will, will not decay!!
562 the place to pick yourself up

Oonoki:Ill deal with him!
Temari: No you cant!! youre totally ragged already!!

-Muu n madara are to close in on them-

Naruto: …! puff puff
Madara: I like to try out my jutsus a bit more (on you) but ….you cant possibly dance anymore…Oonoki, eh?
Oonoki: …
Madara: whats your look? I thought once I had shown our power difference for you…?

-a story when oonoki was young-
Oonoki: why!? …that wasnt our understanding. Hashirama-dono said….
Madara. There is no alliance or whatever…just obey the power ofkonoha! And dont mention the name of the Shinobi too me!
-the episode of the youth ends-

Oonoki: we shinobis have done nothing, day in day out but fight. just for the benefit of the respective nations and villages. we never thought about the other nations or villages but just robbed from them! Rob and gets robbed, robbed and rob back…! The Hatred swelled to have had us fought 3 wars.
Madara: thats life. Youve lived long as you are and yet havent learnt anything from the old pains.
Oonoki: Ive lived longer than you ! …I took a round of learning and back here! knowing the pains of the past I can think of what is the best way to pass the past to the future.

Kabuto(via muu): aand…. this is the 4th war…is this the best for you?
Oonoki: this war is not like other wars! Its a war for everyone to gain something else than what we contended against each other for in the past wars!
Mdara:…?
-gaara let naruto lean on his shoulder -

Oonoki: seeing these guys i understood that time is not just passing. …although slow the world is through piling up the pasts, growing…to peace it is.

madara: the world needent grow any further it can sleep forever in the illusion of infinite tukuyomi
Oonoki:…Once…. you made me give my-old-self up….so ill defeat you…to pick myself up! Youre the one to sleep jaze…!
-oonoki stands up-

Gaara: …
-oonoki stambles-
Dodai(aka luffy) Tuchikage-dono!!
Oonoki:!!
–gaaras sand helps oonoki-
Gaara: lets…pick it up together

temari: as a rule elders would complain when young guys care too much for them tho...
Oonoki: meh! i accept it just this once!!

Madara: …seemingly you can still dance
Oonoki: for myself! For the future (of the world)! You shall be defeated here!

-HQ-
katsuyu: tunade-sama
Tunade: mabui or something, prepare your tenso no just! Come on!
Mabui: !! tenso no jutsu is to send things! Unlike kuchiyose or reverse summoning it cant send people! basically!!

Tunade: no time for going on and on! You never know before you try!
Mabui: I know it! your body cant follow the speed of the transfer which is too high but only be shredded and youll die! So far this tenso no jutu has been able to transfer no other than the 3rd Raikage! that was Just because he had the body way too tough! maybe The 4th Raikage-sama but not hokage-sama, its impossible for you for sure!
Shikaku: …
Raikage: …
Shikaku: I have a bit of idea….its hiraishin no jutsu…if we call up the genma platoon, have one of katsuyu marked and send it on tehso….
Katsuyu : cos with my ability i wont be affected when Im in pieces…
Tsunade: no need for that! …I use this-pointing at the mark on her forehead-
Shikaku: I understand….but its a risky gamble…and basically tunade-sama is a poor hand at gambles….
Mabui:!?
Tunade: thats when I bet money. …when I bet my life, its another story. Thats why Im still liveing even now.
Shkaku: eeerrr….
mabui and others: Raikage-sama!! Please tell hokage-sama to think again...
Raikage: hm…mabui prepare your tenso…for the two of us!
Mabui: raikage-sama, you too…!! Shikaku-san …!!
Shikaku: the things are at the final stage. Now is the time for the supreme leader to enter.
Tunade:…however madara is from the uchiha clan…we got to do something for the katon….hiraishin no jutsu is to be used for another.

-balack zetsu makes naruto fall striking the wood root around his feet-
-then chohuro chops off balck zstsu-
Chojuro: the confidence in my power equals the number of the enemies I cut…so...I gootta cut whatever…
Mizukage: yep!
Gannma:I thought the sword was storing a lot of chakra but never thought itd be this huge.
Black zetsu:th…this makes me still…in an instant…to change the form of the blade to this far is
Chilli-naru: good job…the guy does…

Genma:!
Shikaku: sorry genma but can you do what I tell you, will you! This is emergency …whatever I say, no nit-pickings! Firstly the real madara has resurrected on edo tensei.
Genma: sorry but……may I nitpick?
Shikaku: didnt I say no!

Tunade: Do it!
Mabui: …re… ready steady…! Go, Tenso no jutsu!!

Mizukage: the transfer before you could blink is supposed to be the 4th hokages jutsu isnt it?
ganma: were originally shinobis from a guard platoon to protect the 4th hokage. Although Now its the 5th …hiraishin no jutsu is what we learnt from the 4th….
A friend of genmas: save that unlike the 4th we cant execute it if not with the three of us...Sorry its not cosy.…
Chojiro: muzikage-sama…go wipe the floor with madara please!! Ill defend this place to the last!
Mizukage: …chojuro…(this kid has become quite hardy since he left the village… )
Genma: be ready! They put a mark on Tunade sama. As soon as lady tunade gets to the field well fly as well!
Mizukage: all right. I had enough of being late with marriage!

-as madara tries to attack something flashes in his face-
Madara:!!?
-there tunade is kicking at madara-
-Raikage punches at muu-
Oonoki (the thinker and…princess tunade…!!)
Dodai: ive informed the HQ of the coordinates!
Tunade: yin seal・release, ninpo souzo(creation) saisei(regeneration)!!
Rikage: are you allright!?
Tunade:yeah…
Naruto: granny tunade…!? (this…. is of the jutsu to regenerate)
Madara:…!
-Mizukage arrives soon-

Mizukage: everyone is still around….that means I managed to be on time…
Raikage I can finally wreak havoc…. Ive been waiting so long!
Tunade: now were ready…!
Gaara: …
Oonoki: again…its nice to live long….to see the day when 5 kages gather together…to fight together!!

The (2page) Spread bang! The 5 kages bang!

The strongests, gather!!!!
the end of the chap  ★

(to be edited later)

Acting lika a BAWS :brit:

Danke, hab leider nicht viel Zeit und muss weiter - lese es später zu Ende.

Also hat der den selben Plan wie Tobi ? WTF.
Naja, Tobi scheint eigentlich nur der Handlanger von Madara zu sein, Ergo verständlich. Immerhin sollte Nagato von Madara und Tobi wohl dazu genutzt werden madara wiederzuerwecken.

ich bin nicht beeindruckt vom Spoiler. Irgendwie zu kiddie alles. Die Dialoge zu der Past bis hin das nun "ein bang" folgt.

5 Kages Fodder Confirmed. :kruemel:

Das Panel am Ende ist awesome...trotzdem wird nur ein Uchiha das Schlimmste verhindern können. :scan:

Natürlich ist es awesome. Naruto wird fast komplett verdeckt.

7/10 für den verdeckten Naruto am Ende.

Wäre viel zu lustig gewesen, wenn der eine Kage beim Teleportieren total zerfetzt angekommen und als Leichengeschnetzeltes in Madaras Gesicht geklatscht wäre.

Natürlich ist es awesome. Naruto wird fast komplett verdeckt.

7/10 für den verdeckten Naruto am Ende.
Das war :ugly: Armer kleiner Mann. Ich finde er hätte gut in die Reihe gepasst.

Tsunade zeigt einfach mal an, wer der Boss ist. Super, ich freu mich. Interessant ist aber, dass Sie wohl ein zweites Siegel auf der Stirn hatte. Yang Release - Genesis Rebirth nehme ich mal an. Damit wird sie das ganze nocheinmal einsetzen können.

Jetzt geht es ab.

Edit: LOL der Raikage hat sein Arm wieder xD

Ich wollte es nicht wahr haben und dachte, wir hätten hier einen Oda-Fehler drinnen. :ugly:
Ist es auch ;)
Außer Tsunades Rebirth Genesis ist sooo mächtig :ugly:

Hat der Swordman den Black Zetsu platt gemacht? Sah so aus.

Wegen dem Arm. Wen die Akas das können mit Nadel und Faden dann kann es die beste Medic erst recht. XD
Chouijiro hat ihn zumindest getroffen. Ob da noch was kommt wird sich zeigen, aber ich gehe mal stark davon aus.

Zurück
Top Bottom