PS4/PS5/Vita The Games of PLAYSTATION

Freue mich schon auf die PS3 Hater wenn sie von Ultraharten GDC PS3 Pwnage News zerschmettert werden. :) :D

Pure Gundam ownage :p

405583084_7a4fcd100b_b.jpg

405581988_09cf69a316_b.jpg

405691551_9d2b0e9b8a_b.jpg

405704973_50b5b31043_b.jpg

405703181_4ccbc0a9dc_b.jpg

405707153_a54236dbd0_b.jpg

l_wk_070301gm08.jpg

l_wk_070301gm07.jpg

l_wk_070301gm06.jpg

l_wk_070301gm05.jpg

l_wk_070301gm04.jpg

intro:
http://gamevideos.com/video/id/9645

gameplay:
http://gamevideos.com/video/id/9649

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/9647

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/9646

YEAH BABY :D :D :D :shaded: :shaded:

impressions

Finished the first mission with Amuro. The Musou engine remains the same. The "minions" are still dumb and will stand in front of you, waiting to be cut into pieces. It plays pretty much the same as any other Musou game, except for boosting, and this will be one heck of a trip to the bank for Koei.

On the other hand using the boost is unique to Gundam Musou and that's what I've really been enjoying in the first mission. You jump using L1 + R1, and you can boost again in mid-air. You can also do an air recover using your boost.

When you engage a "notorious enemy", there's of course the traditional Musou cut-scene, but in Gundam Musou, both fighters get an attack-up for 200 seconds, making it easy to apply the good-old Musou strategy of killing minions to fill up your special meter (and fills up really quick), then use the special on the boss. The boss battles are really fun, because your opponent is actually moving, and will also use air recovers and such.

One thing though, if the boss doesn't air recover, you can simply boost to where you hit them and chain your combo all over again. I'm looking forward to the later stages, the boss battles should be lots of fun.

The main menus are in English and Japanese, (Didn't explore them thoroughly) and mission objectives are in Japanese, but let's not kid ourselves, this is Musou, so the objectives won't get too complicated. The interface is the same as any other Musou game. You can zoom in on your map in the top left corner, and you are shown a replay of the battle on the map after you finish.

As a Musou Fan, I feel right at home. Gotta love Musou with zero slowdown.

If you don't like Musou games, you will not like Gundam Musou. These impressions were only based on the very first stage.

Edit: Played first stage on Normal. Switching to Hard for the rest.

Wird importiert :p

DSC00206-3437.JPG

Auf jedenfall sieht dieses angebliche 2nd Gen PS3 Spiel nicht wirklich Atomar aus. Da gefällt mir aber Formel 1 schon um einiges besser.

und ich fine es sieht immer noch wie ein ps2 game in hd aus! gthd ist ja auch nur gt4 in hd und sieht imo um welten besser aus!

aber bei dem gundam spiel ist die comicgrafik nunmal absicht und die dynasty warriors teile sehen auch nicht besser aus...

fazit: mir kann das game gestohlen bleiben. kein interesse! aber jeder der drauf steht kann gerne zuschlagen... ich mag lieber amored core!

Ich schau nochmal kurz in die Vergangenheit:

Darji bezeichnet Mass Effect als steril und leblos.
Besonders in den Gesichtern herrscht kein Leben.

Und jetzt zu Gundam: Wird importiert! :lol:
Da drinnen ist überhaupt kein Leben, weder in den Gesichtern noch in der Landschaft, auch die Rüstungen sind hässlich.
Ne sry, das kauf ich dir nich ab. Zu zeigst hier nich dein wahres Gesicht.
Aber wenn man für solchen Schund Gel ausgeben will....naja. :hmpf:

Howard schrieb:
Ich schau nochmal kurz in die Vergangenheit:

Darji bezeichnet Mass Effect als steril und leblos.
Besonders in den Gesichtern herrscht kein Leben.

Ne sry, das kauf ich dir nich ab. Zu zeigst hier nich dein wahres Gesicht.
Ich kann dir auch schon die Ausrede nennen: Roboter leben nun mal nicht :D

Tomorrow: IGN Reveals Warhawk (PS3)!

From the PS3 Insider boards (Makaze-IGN):

So everybody wants to know what this game is all about, and we're going to tell you.

Friday, March 2 - IGN Weekly Special
We went to Incog, got access that nobody else did, received a metric ton of footage, and had a lot of fun.

Tuesday, March 6 -- Hands-on update + HD footage
Pretty much says it all. Look for it.

Ooooooh boy, this is gonna be awesome.

:shaded: :shaded: :D :D :D

Oh und

IGN: It's better than the E3 version was for sure.

Phil Harrison 4-part interview with N'Gai Croal

paar ausschnitte:

Resistance:
We're going to release additional content for Resistance. I don't think we've gone into detail on the schedule, but we have some really, really cool things that will be extending the story, extending the locations, some brand new content, starting in April.

Motorstorm:
I had questions about this yesterday from other interviews where people were commenting about MotorStorm. I genuinely do believe it exceeds the trailer in a couple of key ways. One, there are more cars on screen than there ever were in the trailer, doing more complex interactions with more physics, more dynamics, more A.I.-driven unpredictability than we could ever show in the trailer.

If you are going to have an avatar which is your representative in a virtual world, it has to stand for more of your personality than some 2-D cartoons. So while I think that millions of people would be happy with cartoony looks, the planet at large probably isn't. And it's an experiment that will be played out very soon, actually.

From our own studios, Warhawk, Lair, Heavenly Sword, the Naughty Dog game--the game with no name, at least not officially. I think those individually and collectively are going to resonate with gamers around the world, of a lot of obvious reasons

Motorstorm:
The game is being overlooked already and it hasn't even launched. It's the most downloaded thing off the Playstation Network. Some enormous percentage who have a connected console have downloaded that demo.

We're going to keep that alive, keep that growing, keep building a community on top of that. And as you said earlier about the forums, that's our great feedback loop. We read those forums, we read those posts about people wanting to have this feature and that feature.

We did a very bad job between E3 2006 and the media event in October. And something which in hindsight I wished we had done--but that's 20/20 vision--I wished we had released a movie showing the Xross Media Bar in action to the Web after E3 2006. Not maybe showing every single feature, but just to give people something to chew on.

I'm sure a lot of people had already written the story about PS3s being returned for some hardware problem. There is no hardware problem. So I'm sure a lot of people were like, "Damn!"

There is a cultural thing about our approach in Japan that has to change. Our approach in Japan is, "Once it's perfect, we'll share it with everybody else." Whereas I think in order to engender trust in our users, we have to share some things that might be not quite perfect, but are ready to give you an indication of what's coming. So we could say, "You know, we're not sure when it's coming, but we're going to have DVD upscaling on Playstation 3."

why I call it Game 3.0 is that I think there are three ages of games. The first age was the disconnected island nation console, with games entirely on disc or entirely on cartridge as the whole experience. The second age was the connected console, but where the content was still locked entirely on the disc or the cartridge. And the third age, which we're moving into, is where you have upload and download, this bidirectional relationship with the user.

Keeping the community inside the game experience rather than breaking it out of the game experience is what Game 3.0 is about, or it's one of the characterizations of what Game 3.0 is about. It's about commerce, it's about community and it's about communication, but it's about collaboration as well.

We have a penalty box--if anybody says the word "EDI," I charge them ten bucks. It's "Games for the Playstation Network."

We're being much more experimental, taking ideas we know would never, ever work at retail and revisiting them and trying to establish them. Some of them, I think we can establish on the network and then move to retail. I think that's a perfectly valid approach. Between us and third parties, we can be releasing hundreds of games a year for the network. Thousands even. Non-traditional game content as well.

Well, your imagination fills in the blanks for you. You're much more willing to forgive poor animation when the rendering is abstract. When you have a beautifully rendered, ultra-realistic face, if the eyebrow doesn't move properly, it destroys--what's the word, my brain's stopped working--it destroys the suspension of disbelief. That's where the money gets spent on next-generation games. You make the backgrounds photorealistic; suddenly the characters look stupid. You make the characters photorealistc; suddenly the animation looks stupid. You make the animation body-perfect; then you have to have the behaviors, the twitches, the idiosyncrasies. That's where the money goes.

Taking the conversation back to Gears of War, what they did very intelligently, in my opinion, is put a glass ceiling on that. It's still a very high glass ceiling, but they put a glass ceiling on it and said, "This is our look. This is going to be our rules set for the visual language of the game." And that was very well-executed.

Wohl eines der besten Interviews von Phil ever^^

noch viel viel mehr hier:
Part 1
http://ncroal.talk.newsweek.com/default.asp?item=506839

Part 2
http://ncroal.talk.newsweek.com/default.asp?item=508501

Part 3
http://ncroal.talk.newsweek.com/default.asp?item=509750

Part 4
http://ncroal.talk.newsweek.com/default.asp?item=511031

Zurück
Top Bottom