PS4/PS5/Vita The Games of PLAYSTATION

Liquaron schrieb:
Hey, aber MGS4 war von mir doch gar nicht schlecht, oder?
Dazu kommt auch bald ein Film....und vielleicht kommt es noch 2007 :D

Stranglehold? Ahjo...wird bestimmt nett :P

tsts....man merkt schon, du bist eher der Softytyp. :P
John Woo ist zu hart für dich. :moon:

frames60 schrieb:
Sie werden ihre Projekte sicher mehr auf Multi verlagern, keine Frage. Dies geschieht allerdings auch andersrum, siehe Oblivion, Sants Row, Enchanted Arms etc. Auch Ace Combat 6 wird früher oder später auf PS3 kommen.

Dabei hat die X360 natürlich den Vorteil, dass sie einfach eine größere Hardwarebasis hat. Wenn die PS3 in Zukunft schlecht läuft, dann springen vielleicht noch mehr ab, aber ich denke jetzt auch nach dem Europa-Launch und wenn erstmal ein paar vernünftige Killer-Apps draußen sind, wird das sicher nicht passieren, die Hardwarebasis der PS3 sollte jetzt eigentlich ordentlich und vernünftig wachsen und damit den Third-Party auch weiterhin Anreiz sein.
QFT! Wenn Sony jetzt noch eine ordendliche Preissenkung drauf packen würde, würden sicher die Verkaufszahlen explodieren.. nur leider wissen wir, das es nicht so kommen wird. :cry: Insofern rechne ich "nur" mit guten bis sehr guten Verkaufzahlen in den kommenden Monaten.

wenn die preissenkung oder die einführung des 20gb modells an weihnachten kommt, dann hat sony einigermaßen gute chancen auch beim massenmarkt anzukommen !!!
sonst könnte es schwierig werden.

KingOfQueens schrieb:
wenn die preissenkung oder die einführung des 20gb modells an weihnachten kommt, dann hat sony einigermaßen gute chancen auch beim massenmarkt anzukommen !!!
sonst könnte es schwierig werden.

Ich glaube nicht dass es dieses Jahr noch eine Preissenkung gibt. Ich mein die streichen gerade die PS2 CPU ein um vielleicht 10 euro HW Kosten einzusparen. Damit machen sie sich bestimmt nicht beliebter, aber anscheinend haben sie es finanziell bitter nötig. Sie hätten ja mit diesem schritt noch ein halbes Jahr warten können, bis die BC einigermaßen rund läuft.
Angesichts dieses Kostendrucks und der PSP Erfahrung sehe ich wie gesagt keine schnelle Preissenkung

Vorlone schrieb:
Ich glaube nicht dass es dieses Jahr noch eine Preissenkung gibt. Ich mein die streichen gerade die PS2 CPU ein um vielleicht 10 euro HW Kosten einzusparen. Damit machen sie sich bestimmt nicht beliebter, aber anscheinend haben sie es finanziell bitter nötig. Sie hätten ja mit diesem schritt noch ein halbes Jahr warten können, bis die BC einigermaßen rund läuft.
Angesichts dieses Kostendrucks und der PSP Erfahrung sehe ich wie gesagt keine schnelle Preissenkung

Musst aber auch beachten das an der PS3 mehr hängt als an der PSP,
denke schon das der Druck einer Preissenkung gerade extrem ist, das viel dran gesetzt wird die Kosten der PS3 so schnell wie nur möglich zu senken, die ersparniss der PS2 CPU liegt so ungefähr bei 40$, durch die Fertigung des Cells werden auch noch viele kosten gespart ( CPU selbst, wie auch Kühlsystem) und dann werden auch RSX ect. billiger.
Wie diese kostenersparnisse an den Kunden weitergegeben werden wird man sehen, aber wahrscheilich mehr als es sich ein Kutaragi vorgestellt hatte.

nicht nur die konsole ansich sieht besser aus wie als ms pedant sondern auch die spieleverpackungen. ausserdem hört sich sich "this is living" auch besser an wie das bescheuerte "jump in" .

Interview on Gamasutra about DC Online, Home, and LittleBigPlanet

What’s the Austin studio working on?

JB: We’re working on DC Comics Online. We just started working on that a year and a half ago. Still early on in development, we’ve got a team of about thirty right now. We’re going to be growing that team to a little over fifty this year. We’ve got our core team put together. And it’s really going to be about delivering superhero power fantasy, so stay tuned: a lot of fun on the PS3 and PC.

And you’ve gotten to work a lot with the original artists as the game’s creative director?

JB: Yeah—

Has that been interesting? Has it been different than your previous game development?

JB: What’s great is Jim Lee is the executive creative director of the project, and his team at Wildstorm is doing all the concept work for us. What’s great about Jim is, number one, he’s a total pro, really good at what he does. And he’s also a big fan of MMO games. He was the first person on his server on EverQuest to get his Epic. Which, back in that day, was pretty impressive.

So he’s been around all those products, loves to play EQ, loves to play all the current generation of games. That knowledge as our approver and our creator really kind of helps us create a game in the context of working with a licensee. It’s been a great relationship working with those guys.

It’s a different relationship from corporate approval, or a film licensor.

JB: They have a vested interest, all the way up to the top at the top of DC. They’re realize the potential of a product like this, and they’re giving us the support we need to get that done. So we can take some risks, make some innovation, and really make a statement with the product.

Sony's Home was announced at GDC. What did you think of that?

JB: I was really excited by it. I see a lot of potential. I mean, one of the things it clearly ties into the kind of games we already do. We have housing in most of our products already
. The extension of that to kind of a meta situation where all users have access to that really gives us a great way to reward that. It's something we’ve been working with and are familiar with, so we’re hoping to push that envelope a little bit, and tap into that with DC.

Did you work on the technology at all, or was that all out of SCEE?

JB: That was out of our platform group, so the technology they did work on, I think, was more the underneath infrastructure part. Specifically to Home, I’m not sure what we actually contributed to.

Did you find out about it at the GDC, or have you know about it for a while?

JB: We had a little bit of a heads up in terms of a conference call, but we got the full impact with everybody else at GDC, which was pretty exciting.

And then LittleBigPlanet just looks fun.

JB: LittleBigPlanet looks awesome. It’s a really clever game. One of the things a lot of people were questioning is the investment in technology for the PS3, I think, but you really saw those products and that service look next-generation.

In my mind, that's really going to set us apart as an organization, as a platform moving forward as the developers realize that, learn how to program that, learn how to create for that. It’s going to really get people’s attention.

Now one of the things they talked about was the user created content in LittleBigPlanet would be rated by other users, so the good stuff would rise to the top. Is that something you see as a technique you could use in MMO development?

JB: We’re trying to figure that out, actually. I was out there with my creative director, we were sitting there riffing on what kind of ways... Really, for us, it’s a different type of thing. For a YouTube or a SingStar, or like LittleBigPlanet there are users creating that.

I don’t know that we’re going to give them that much freedom in DC to do that, because what they want to do is they’re coming to tell the stories of the DC universe. So that’s a little different approach in terms of our product that we’re making.

But this certainly does create a lot of opportunities and opens up a lot of doors because it is a shared experience. A lot of the fundamentals of MMO are there, just a different presentation for it. Which is why I thought it was pretty inspiring.

Is this your first time at South by Southwest? What do you think of it?

JB: Yes it is. I’m enjoying it so far. It feels a lot more laid-back and a lot more casual than some of the other conferences. And I’m really digging that. It feels like some of the old GDCs I used to go back in the day. The pamphlets out on the tables, and all that cool little parties behind the scenes thing. I’ll be back next year

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147266

junkiexxl schrieb:
Haben PSP Spiele auch und trotzdem sind alle Regionfree. Keine Sorge. ;)
Aber man kann z.B. nicht mit der US-Version hierzulande online spielen, Beispiel GTA:LCS.
Ich hab keinen Bock auf Online-Inkompatibilitäten bei der PS3.

Zurück
Top Bottom