Stammtisch Sony Tempel

vor allem hat sony mittlerweile die besten und häufigsten sales in der industrie (in kombination mit den ps plus rabatten)

gerade deshalb wächst der digitale umsatz zu stark

Is Sony Looking To Sell Spider-Man Back To Marvel?
http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/sony-sell-film-tv-divisions/

Spider-Man-Sony-Marvel-670x335.jpeg

If this is the case, though, it would be very unexpected, as Sony is actually doing pretty well right now. As the site points out, the Spider-Man franchise is back on track, with Marvel’s Homecoming proving a success last summer and spinoffs like Venom and Into the Spider-Verse on the way. Likewise, Dwayne Johnson’s Jumanji: Welcome the Jungle is exceeding all expectations. In fact, Sony themselves were in the running to snap up Fox before Disney clinched the deal.
Now that Sony Pictures is the one allegedly up for sale though, Disney is the prime suspect to hoover up the company. If they did, this would mean that the entirety of the Spider-Man package would be back at Marvel Studios, leaving the fate of Sony’s upcoming spinoff universe in question.

Of course, the most exciting thing here is that a Disney-owned Sony would mean the Marvel Cinematic Universe would be pretty much complete, considering the Fox deal already gave them the X-Men and Fantastic Four. The only hurdle to getting every Marvel character back in one place, should Sony fold, too, would be Universal’s claims to heroes such as Hulk and Namor.

Vielleicht verlagern sie, wie in Interviews angedeutet, ihre Firmenschwerpunkte wieder auf Zukunftstechnologie? So ist der Sony - Konzern immerhin groß geworden. :unsure:

Edit: Da verklagt Chuck Norris einmal Sony ... :v:

Vielleicht verlagern sie, wie in Interviews angedeutet, ihre Firmenschwerpunkte wieder auf Zukunftstechnologie? So ist der Sony - Konzern immerhin groß geworden. :unsure:

kann echt gut angehen!
vllt will sony in zukunft auf den roboter zug aufspringen ^^ das wird ja auch immer populärer.

mal sehen was in zukunft so geben wird :cool:

• Lob
Reaktionen: Avi
:ps: Meet the CEO Who Could Turn Sony Back Into the Technology Powerhouse It Once Was
http://fortune.com/2018/02/02/sony-ceo-kaz-hirai-kenichiro-yoshida/

“He knows Sony inside out and is content in playing to his strengths for profitable growth,” said Atul Goyal, an analyst at Jefferies Group. “Yoshida is very soft-spoken, but in person, you can see that he possesses a fierce intelligence and a clever political mind needed to navigate a large organization like Sony.”

:ps:

A 30-plus year Sony veteran, Yoshida spent much of his career outside the company’s core electronics operations, including stints in finance and investor relations. From 2000 to 2013, he mostly worked for the So-net internet business, rising to the head of the unit in 2005 and taking it public.

Just a month after becoming CFO, Yoshida criticized predecessors for failing to change Sony as the electronics industry changed. He also began giving forecasts for specific sales and profit targets at individual segments, making businesses that span games, movies, music and devices accountable to investors as well as management.

As he led restructurings at moribund divisions, he compared them to emergency surgery and vowed there would be no “sacred cows.” Vaio quickly went on the block. Then he took a $1.5 billion writedown for overhauling the smartphone business. When it became clear the phone unit was still missing targets, Hirai replaced its head with Hiroki Totoki, Yoshida’s lieutenant since the So-net days. Totoki will now succeed him as CFO as of April 1.

“Hirai’s big mission was moving Sony from the red into the black, so with record profits now on the horizon, I suppose they decided it was time for a change,” said Hideki Yasuda, an analyst at Ace Research Institute. “The fact that the guys with strong records are moving up will be taken well by the market.”

Errm. Ich dachte, SONY hätte die Rechte an Spiderman bereits wieder an MARVEL zurückgegeben. Weswegen der letzte Spoider Film ja auch "Homecoming" hieß... :ugly:

Errm. Ich dachte, SONY hätte die Rechte an Spiderman bereits wieder an MARVEL zurückgegeben. Weswegen der letzte Spoider Film ja auch "Homecoming" hieß... :ugly:

25f07d635e1d0c4494c01a62c0a739111b3ae045_hq.jpg

:v:

Ok, Sony sollte doch lieber das mit der Zukunftstechnologie machen. :lbp:

hpcvzjl4yblv7lbogtkx.gif

:ps: Sony - So hätte das PlayStation-Logo aussehen können
http://www.playnation.de/spiele-news/sony/so-haette-playstation-logo-aussehen-koennen-id73305.html

newspic-73305.jpg

Das PlayStation-Symbol, so wie wir es seit Beginn der PlayStation-Ära an kennen, hätte auch ganz anders aussehen können. Sakamoto Gaku hatte noch weitere Ideen, wie nachfolgendes Bild aufzeigt.

pic-37628.jpg

Kürzlich kam ein bemerkenswertes Bild via Reddit zutage. Es zeigt das klassische Logo der PlayStation auf, so wie wir es heute kennen. Doch es sind noch weitere Icons zu sehen. Worum handelt es sich hierbei?

Der zuständige Designer Sakamoto Gaku hatte während seines kreativen Prozesses noch andere Ideen und Vorstellungen gehabt, was das Logo der ersten großen Spielekonsole Sonys betrifft. Das Bild, das wir unterhalb der News für euch eingebunden haben, zeigt die alternativen PlayStation-Icons auf.

Im Grunde lässt sich anhand der Übersicht ganz wundervoll die arbeitstechnische Entwicklung des Logos ableiten. Bevor es zu einem finalen Design kommt, verwerfen Designer oftmals ihre Ansätze oder entwickeln diese weiter. Der Werdegang des PlayStation-Symbols ist anhand der Übersicht wundervoll zu erkennen.

I played with Sony’s new Aibo robot dog, and I miss it already
Aibo is a very good robot dog
https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/11/16876086/sony-aibo-hands-on-video-ces-2018

Between the flooded booths and convention center blackouts, CES 2018 has been kind of a disaster. But for me, at least, one little gadget saved the whole thing by reminding me why the show exists in the first place. Sony is rolling back the years with Aibo, the resurrection of the robot dog line that was one of its most iconic brands during its ‘90s and 2000s heyday.

The new Aibo is quite simply adorable. It has touch sensors on its head, chin, and back so you can pet it. It responds to touch and voice, and 22 actuators enable more realistic movement than previous models. Its eyes are OLED panels. It has a camera on its nose to help it recognize family members and search for its bone — which is called Aibone — while a camera on its back helps it navigate to its charging station like a Roomba. (Aibo gets two hours of playtime and takes three hours to charge.)

DSC00076.jpg

Sony isn’t letting CES attendees touch Aibo, unfortunately, but I was able to talk to it and watch staff physically interact with it. By the end of my demo, I actually felt like Aibo was warming to me a little. Or maybe I was just getting better at figuring out how the voice commands worked. It was loud in there, after all. But still. Aibo is remarkably expressive, and it’s going to be hard for robot dog skeptics to resist its OLED puppy eyes.

Aibo watched me as I got up to leave, and I said to a Sony employee that I thought it might actually miss me. “You mean you’ll miss it,” he replied. Well, yeah.

Fortunately, Aibo is shipping in Japan next week. Unfortunately, it sells for 198,000 yen, or about $1,800, along with a subscription that costs 2,980 yen ($27) a month subscription or 90,000 yen ($800) for three years. But hey, time is money — and think of all the time you'll save not picking up poop.

Sony Pictures hatte in den letzten Jahren einen ziemlich großen Wechseln beim Führungspersonal, vor allem sind viele zu Annapurna gewechselt und als Ersatz holte man sich fragwürdige alte Größen. Würde mich jedenfalls nicht wundern, wenn Sony Pictures entweder verkauft oder so umstruriert um keine Blockbusterfilme mehr zu machen. Serien und Classic läuft ja bei denen soweit ich weiß sehr gut.

• Lob
Reaktionen: Avi
Das mit Sony Pictures stimmt hoffentlich nicht. Nicht weil ich so stark an einem Filmstudio hänge, sondern weil mich Disney einfach nur noch ankotzt.

"Deadline reports, however, that according to insiders at Sony, there is no evidence that Sony will change its corporate strategy, meaning they will continue to grow their film and television business, which also includes their new smash hit Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (currently over $828.5 million) starring Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan and Jack Black."

Zurück
Top Bottom