XOne/PC Scalebound

:lol: Naja, wenigstens MS ist zuversichtlich für 2017. Ich halte das bislang für Easily The Worst Lineup In Xbox History!! Zumal abzuwarten ist, was man mit Crackdown 3 schlussendlich abliefert.

Shinobi beschreibt die Lage recht gut:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=227956027

It's a big blow to the Xbox line up. Honestly there's a serious lack of single player story driven games. Well, exclusive ones at least. Everything is literally MP focused. Forza 7, State of Decay, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown...(and I've heard Crackdown isn't going too hot either, though nothing as bad as this).

Unless they have a bunch of first party studios secretly tucked away somewhere (which they don't that I know of), I genuinely struggle to think of what surprises they could have at E3 *as of right now*. Halo 6 is to be expected, and I don't see publishers playing ball much anymore with 3rd party exclusives unless Microsoft gives the Xbox division a huge budget to throw cash around, which I highly doubt. Their major first party IP are on a decline with Halo doing less than before and Gears 4 not selling that well at all relatively speaking (not good enough to sustain a huge studio with that many workers and budget).

What's happening now is the exact opposite of what Xbox fans seemed to want out of a Phil spencer leadership.

I remember when he became head of Xbox and everyone was saying how there'll be tons of new games, but they're still coasting on announcements from 2013-2014 and in that time, games have been cancelled, multiple studios closed including Lionhead...

As a big Xbox fan since day one, I'm not very hopeful for the future. Scorpio won't do anything without software to push it heavily.

das tat weh :scan:

giphy.gif

schade

Eines meiner MW's somit von der Liste verschwunden. Also ich muss ehrlich sagen, ich glaube ich werde dieses Jahr so wenig zocken wie nie zuvor. Wobei es, zugegebenermaßen, auch einfach daran liegt, dass Videospiele einfach nicht mehr meine Freizeit bestimmen wie es früher der Fall war bzw. mir teils einfach die Lust vergangen ist .

Dennoch.. eines der ganz wenigen Spiele, die ich mir dieses Jahr gegönnt hätte. Crackdown noch streichen und ich habe fast gar nichts mehr gefühlt :hmm:

und auch hier nochmal:

lol microsoft... und arthur gies mal wieder am beweisen, dass er ein ekliger fanboy ist.

3bVKIlz.png

[video=youtube;W3q85SF8sj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3q85SF8sj0[/video]

Edit: Langsam kommt raus, dass microsoft Platinum nen Multiplayer etc. aufgezwungen hat und ein eigentlich funktionierendes Spiel zerstörte.

Da scheint jemand wirklich sauer auf Microsft zu sein

Adam Bolton
@Adsinjapan

Writer, journalist, artist, gamer and geek. An established contributor to CNET Australia, I cover all things Japanese consumer tech. All opinions are my own.

Adam Bolton ‏@Adsinjapan 5 Std.Vor 5 Stunden

@aegies @kobunheat I can tell you, of those four years, one of them was because Microsoft was clamping down on development, withholding pay.

@aegies @kobunheat but considering I'm here in Japan, sitting with the local devs every week, in this instance, it wasn't Platinums doing,

@aegies @kobunheat hey, I'll be the first one to say the Kora game was shit as well as any 3rd party title. But originals were masterworks.

@aegies @kobunheat milestones were made to be unachievable by Microsoft, thanks to some shady contract work.

@aegies @kobunheat in this instance, the publisher was to blame. They didn't piss anything away. They were denied resources.

@Microsoft here, after your announcement of canceling Scalebound, you might need this...

@MikeMcWhertor the news got to me in confidence as of Thurs. what I was told made me feel sick.

@MikeMcWhertor @Polygon is Microsoft's shady handling of Platinum that is responsible for this. I have that on good authority.

@locust9 I know a guy immediately involved with Kamiya and Scalebound. What I heard made me sick to my stomach. Lost all respect for MS.

@PG_kamiya you and @platinumgames have my support for the bullshit that Microsoft have pulled. They're not going to get off easy!

@locust9 @VG247 sufficed to say, what I can say of what I know, Microsoft are well and truly the villains of the story.

@locust9 @VG247 if Microsoft has handled them the same way as Scakebound, I'd say a lot. What I know, is effing bullshit on Microsoft's part

Adam Bolton ‏@Adsinjapan 6 Std.Vor 6 Stunden

@johntv So announcements have been made. Heard certain things about this before anything had been made official. All I can say is "f**k MS!"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hm...somit ist der letzte Grund für ne Box bei mir gestorben. Ich hoffe nur, PG kann diesen Schlag auch ökonomisch verkraften.

Da habe ich ein paar hundert Euro gespart.

Danke Microsoft!

Eigentlich stört mich das immens, denn Scalebound war so ziemlich eines meiner Most Wanted, hätte mich sogar zum ersten XBox Kauf in meinem Leben bewegt aber naja. Kein Scalebound, kein Sea of Thieves und Cuphead für mich.

Besitzt ms die ip oder könnte das spiel theoretisch noch auf einer anderen Plattform erscheinen?

Mich kotzt es auch an (kein Witz), hatte mich damals richtig geflasht der Trailer...
Und jetzt erscheint es nicht mal mehr,auch wenn ich es mir später für den Pc geholt hätte,bin ich schon ein bisschen traurig darüber.

Wie schon im War geschrieben:

Lieber canceln wenn es einfach nicht funktioniert. Sony hat sich mit dem Release von The Order auch nicht gerade mit Ruhm bekleckert.

Wie schon im War geschrieben:

Lieber canceln wenn es einfach nicht funktioniert. Sony hat sich mit dem Release von The Order auch nicht gerade mit Ruhm bekleckert.

Das Problem bei TO war nicht das Spiel an sich sondern der Preis! Da er nicht wirklich die kurze Spielzeit gerechtfertigt hat. Hätten Sie das Spiel für 40 Euro angeboten,hätte sich bestimmt kaum einer Beschwerd. Naja zurück zum Thema.

Das Problem bei TO war nicht das Spiel an sich sondern der Preis! Da er nicht wirklich die kurze Spielzeit gerechtfertigt hat. Hätten Sie das Spiel für 40 Euro angeboten,hätte sich bestimmt kaum einer Beschwerd. Naja zurück zum Thema.
Ich hab es für 6€ im Sale gekauft und fand es trotzdem scheiße. Es war eher ein kleiner Film als ein Spiel. Das Gameplay war übelste Gurke. 20€ wären gut gewesen, aber als Vollpreis? Da hätte ich mich verarscht gefühlt.
Wer weiß wie es bei Scalebound war.

Zurück
Top Bottom