XOne/PC Ryse

Wie schon gesagt wurde, grafisch und vom Setting her sehr ansprechend, aber mich haben die QE sehr abgeschreckt. Wenn das ganze Spiel so aufgebaut ist, ist es definitiv nichts für mich.

naja obtisch nicht schlecht nihct gut normal halt aber spielerisch qte qte qte qte qte
schlauch game mit qte die versuchen ne art film darzustellen

vorallem die sache mit dem schild erinnerte mich eher an so nen crap
ab 0.50min
[video=youtube;nbTGaUeyHxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbTGaUeyHxY[/video]

wie erwartet ziemlich seicht. wenigstens nen cooles setting hats.

Vorher gabs Dark Souls 2 zu sehen, und dann kommen die bei Ryse mit so einem extrem schlechten und langweiligem Kampfsystem daher.

Grauenhaft!

Setting glaube ich ist ganz interessant. Grafik passt auch. Aber ich glaube vom Gameplay her wird das grausam langweilig und eintönig, aber gut soll ich mich ruhig irren :D

Ich liebe das Setting. Aber warum so ein scheiß gameplay ? hätte man nicht eher so ein mischmasch aus Dark Souls und Shadow of Rome machen können ?

Der größte abfucker ist auch noch, das es dann in Zeitlupe geht, und das bei jedem QTE :/

Das Lair der xboxone ......leider :( setting wäre geil...hoffen wir das beste

Is Ryse: Son of Rome More Than QTE Combat?

The melee fighting that began shortly thereafter felt very similar to Batman:ArkhamCity, with the basic principle being to strike with the X button and counter with the shield using the A button. I usually found myself facing at least two enemies at a time, which meant shifting directions with the left stick to block an attack and continue my attack flow. The main difference is that after landing a couple of basic strikes on an enemy a button prompt appears above his head - usually it’d be the B button icon - and when pushed something bloody happens.

Instead of incapacitating thugs with gadgets in the Batman style, you stab them through the neck with a Roman gladius sword. Or throw them on the ground and curb-stomp them. Or just bash their faces in with a shield. I did notice the execution animations repeating a little in the short time I played – more than one barbarian met his end via spontaneous tonsillectomy or by being contextually bashed against a wall when conveniently positioned - so I asked how many we’d see in the final product. “Over 100,” promised the Crytek rep – an answer which left me feeling pretty good about the odds of being continually shocked by new and creative murders. Is it a little macabre to find that entertaining? Sure... and perhaps it's apt that this is a game about a society that treated gladiatorial combat as a sporting event to appease the masses.

These executions aren’t quite quick time events, in that most of them are simply one-button prompts rather than a sequence, and failing them by pushing the wrong button usually still results in a dead barbarian, just with a smaller batch of experience points as a reward. That’s a good touch, since it does away with the frustration repetition of a mandatory sequence and lets the action continue.

An abundance of XP leads to better upgrades, I’m told. None of this happened in the demo, but Crytek says there will be plenty of upgrading to be done, focused on adding new bonuses to your attacks like gaining more XP per kill or simply doing more damage. The action won’t slow down for those upgrades, of course – there’s no central town or shop to visit. This is a non-stop war game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/is-ryse-son-of-rome-more-than-qte-combat

Destructoid Redakteur ist beim Anspielen alles andere als begeistert:

The combat doesn't appear to be overly deep. Face buttons are assigned for striking, shield bashing, parrying, and initiating executions. The movement and fluidity wasn't quite as clunky as I had anticipated, but it was by no means smooth. It felt nothing more than serviceable.

One of the most eyebrow-raising aspects from the press conference was the amount of supposed quicktime events in the game. The developers took particular care to explain to me that these weren't true quicktime events, but rather an execution that was entirely optional and helped the player progress. A failed execution has no consequence, but a successful one comes with perks such as added health.

Despite their insistence, they were totally quicktime events. Worse yet, their inclusion (complete with the contextual buttons) was a constant blemish on an otherwise beautiful game. Each time an execution was begun, it focused the camera on that particular unfortunate subject, completely ignoring any other enemies that had been engaged. It's a situation that we've seen enough, and has never been great.

Ryse also seems to be very unimaginative in its structure. The demo consistently bottlenecked the player into the next narrow setting to engage the enemies in a completely pre-determined way. Maybe this was just for the purpose of the demo, but it feels as if the game could utterly negate any freedom that the player has.

http://www.destructoid.com/ryse-son-of-rome-looks-to-be-sinking-255985.phtml

Das Lair der xboxone ......leider :( setting wäre geil...hoffen wir das beste
Jopp, der Vergleich mit Lair fiel mir auch sofort ein.

Zurück
Top Bottom