- 19 Jul 2007
Party fighting game, available now on Steam Early Access, and coming later to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Brawlout mixes the precision of violent fighters, with a gorgeous animated style.
• Streamlined combat - Brawlout does away with shields and blocking, focusing heavily on the aggressive, fast-paced combat which has made platform fighters so fun to both play and watch
• Action is kept fast and fluid - Advanced techniques like air dodging, wavedashes, directional influence on stun, ledge grabs or Rage Bursts.
• Vastly different combat styles - Each character is designed around a unique fighting style, to make each fight more strategic: grapple opponents, freeze them, dive kick their face, bomb them with projectiles or smash them with long range whips.
• Rage Meter - Powerful special attacks consume your Rage Meter. When filled up, your character gets much tougher.
• A robust Ranked match system, complete with regional leaderboards
• 1v1 casual matches for low-stress competition
• 2-4 player private lobbies where players can practice or mess about to their heart’s content
• The Brawlout Network where players can check their fight stats, match history and replays
• Brawlout TV which allows for live spectating and watching of specific player replays
• Weekly competitive tournaments for those looking to prove their Brawlout skills