PS3 Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

• Thread-Ersteller Thread-Ersteller Darji
  • Erstellungsdatum Erstellungsdatum
Mal ne doofe Frage, was ist das eingentlich für ein Spiel? Wie kann ich mir das vorstellen? Was muss ich da machen?:oops:

Find ich auch enttäuschend schlecht muss ich ehrlich gesagt sagen. Ist ja nichtmal 1:1 der Originalanfang. =\
Der Launch Trailer ist aber ganz cool trotz Scheißmusik.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Find ich auch enttäuschend schlecht muss ich ehrlich gesagt sagen. Ist ja nichtmal 1:1 der Originalanfang. =\
Der Launch Trailer ist aber ganz cool trotz Scheißmusik.

Nö ist nicht das Opening, ist lediglich das Intro zum Start des Adventure Modes. Und der Trailer mit der Trashmusik inkl. der hirnrissigen Kommentarsynchro ist für die fetten Ami-Kiddies.

Japan Cover

2l9jmti.jpg

Eindrücke^^
OK, I played it a decent amount last night.

I've only really messed with the mission mode.

There are the D,C,B,A,S-rank missions, and the story is shown in the same game mode via 'Flashback Missions'. You have to earn XP by doing missions to unlock new ones.
These are fights, mini-games, fetch-quests, etc.
You get ninjutsu from treasure boxes.
You get support jutsus for the support characters by trading secret scrolls to iruka.
The tree-climbing mini-game looks amazing.

Combat is tight, sound is spot on. The visuals and presentation are amazing if you're a fan of the series. They really nailed the character's personalities.

There's a lot to do though, I haven't even unlocked any new characters yet.
und jeux video hat einige neue Bilder. Darunter auch dinge, die man freispielen kann :P

Diorama:
10zr5hy.jpg

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/screenshots/images/00019/00019850_147.htm

Zurück
Top Bottom