PlatformWAR Microsoft vs. Nintendo vs. Sony

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Hinweis
Bitte keine Beiträge posten, deren Inhalt nur aus GIFs oder Bildern besteht. Achtet darauf, auch selbst etwas zu schreiben.

Auch wenn es im War rauer zugehen mag, solltet ihr ein gewisses Maß an Anstand bewahren und euren Gegenüber nicht herabwürdigen.
Ich begebe mich leider nicht auf das Niveau, bei Sony ist man schon bei Flüssigmetall angekommen, aber spielt auch keine Rolle. Goldig wie man mal wieder Referenzstation versucht schlechtzureden. :banderas:

Dann schluck halt nicht so viel Flüssigmetall :coolface:
Goldig wie man versucht es ohne Argumente schönzureden :banderas:

81j4sr-GLgp-L-SL1500.jpg
81mfy-r-FHf-L-SL1500.jpg
81-LW2-EWOWKL-SL1500.jpg

PC :rofl3:

Lügenbox store on console has only 4 million MAU in the EU​

4 million Ramschgamer xD
wenn lügensoft eine kompetente führung hätte, wären sie nicht in einer so schlimmen lage. Ich schätze, lügenms wird zu einem wirklich beschissenen third party wechseln, wenn die ab übernahme scheitert. ich werde dafür beten

nicht, dass ich wirklich möchte, dass die xbox per se vom markt verschwinden, oder besser gesagt, dass sony den markt alleine dominiert, aber xbox verdient es einfach nicht.

Geil wie ein kleines Update (das von GT7 samt VR) gewisse Leute triggert, nur weil weder Nintendo noch MS sowas in petto haben :rofl3:

bei Sony ist man schon bei Flüssigmetall angekommen
Ja und das sehr erfolgreich :lol2:

there are now more and more reports about leaking liquid metal. What most reports have in common is that the liquid metal leaked from devices that were placed upright. In this position, which the PlayStation 5 is actually designed for as well as horizontal placement, the SoC is vertical and the liquid metal can drain downwards if the fixation doesn’t work.
PS5_vertical_liquid_metal_issues.jpg

Nicht so viel weinen, ist eure VR2 Brille noch immer nicht angekommen?

Oh... nehmen sofort das ganze Geld beim pre-order und dann schicken sie es irgendwann mit dem langsamsten Postservice den es gibt :goodwork:

My experience with four XBox series controllers over the past few years​

I have used Xbox controllers on my PC and Xboxes since the 360 days. They always had great build quality and would hold up like a tank. The Xbox One versions were also equally fantastic.

Then I got an Xbox Series controller. Here is my experience with them. All of these were brand new in sealed boxes. I also treat my controllers very well and use them normally. I even set games that allow it to change button mash prompts to hold prompts because I don't want to wear out my buttons.

Anyhow-

I bought the first one I'd say around early 2021 from Best Buy. It had really weird feeling face buttons, very mushy. Eventually the A button started sticking after about three months so I had to buy a new one.

Second was bought from Amazon. Out of the box it had a funny feeling right trigger. After three-four months the trigger started sticking when pulled about one out of four times. Time to get another new one.

Third was bought from a mom and pop store near me. This one had an issue where the left shoulder button would have an audible click when pressed (which the previous controllers had so I assume this is how the button is supposed to operate) but the right shoulder had no click. However, it seemed to work fine. That is until after about five-six months when the right shoulder stopped registering random button presses.

So that brings me to my fourth Series controller which I just got today from Walmart. And this one has the left bumper not clicking but the right one does.

Seriously, what is going on with quality control at MS now? It is ridiculous that out of the three controllers I bought every one of them had a different flaw that eventually made the controller unusable, and most likely this fourth one is going to fail as well seeing how the previous one did with the same initial issue. And as you can see I bought them from different retailers over the course of about a year and a half, so it's not like I kept buying from one "batch" that may have been bad.

Immer wieder intressant zu sehen was Grüne Abogamer für Probleme mit ihrer Ramschhardware haben weil sie nix vernünftiges kaufen wollten xD

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Zurück
Top Bottom