Manga Manga in Perfektion: One Piece

Ich versteh nicht ganz wie Flamingo den Faden Doppelgänger steuern kann wenn der so weit weg ist, geschweige denn wie der sprechen kann und wie Flamingo durch den Doppelgänger sieht was dort abläuft. Ganz schön seltsame Teufelskraft.
Und nächste Woche wiedermal Pause. :neutral:

Ich versteh nicht ganz wie Flamingo den Faden Doppelgänger steuern kann wenn der so weit weg ist, geschweige denn wie der sprechen kann und wie Flamingo durch den Doppelgänger sieht was dort abläuft. Ganz schön seltsame Teufelskraft.
Und nächste Woche wiedermal Pause. :neutral:

Könnte er nun noch den Doppelgänger wenn er wie hier zerschnitten wird jederzeit wiederherstellen wärs ne Fadenlogia und sehr imba. Weiß aber nicht ob er wirklich alles einsetzen kann und die volle Kraft hat.

Interview with Oda in Chinatimes

After hearing the journalist's guess about OP's ending that 'One Piece = Won Peace', meaning the treasure Luffy will finally find is world peace, Oda smiled and said 'Indeed, the name of One Piece does have something to do with the ending of OP, but I cant tell you the exact reason/clue, or it'd be meaningless.' Later, he said 'After 17 yrs, after more and more new characters being created in the story, I couldnt stop inspiration coming into my head. I think I can continue drawing for another decade. And there'll be new nakama, they will show up successively.

When talking about the creation and setting of Devil Fruit, Oda said it's inspired by Doraemon, all the inspriations come from daily life. E.g. Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi was created because I (Oda) was too lazy to move out of my seat to get something, it'd be great if I could elongate my arm.

Oda also said he wants Robin's Hana Hana no Mi the most because he then could have many hands drawing at the same time. Besides, all the devil fruits that are eaten by female characters are relevant to women's daily requirements in real life, e.g. Alvida's Sube Sube no Mi and Miss. Valentine's Kilo Kilo no Mi. Oda goes to bed at 8 am, wakes up at 12 pm, four hrs of sleep every day, he said it's really fine.

-Quelle Chinatimes

Oda also said he wants Robin's Hana Hana no Mi the most because he then could have many hands drawing at the same time. Besides, all the devil fruits that are eaten by female characters are relevant to women's daily requirements in real life, e.g. Alvida's Sube Sube no Mi and Miss. Valentine's Kilo Kilo no Mi. Oda goes to bed at 8 am, wakes up at 12 pm, four hrs of sleep every day, he said it's really fine.

Oda = Gott. Wer macht sich schon so viele fundierte Gedanken über seine Story? :)

Na ja, manche Menschen brauchen einfach nicht mehr Schlaf um zu funktionieren. Über so einen langen Zeitraum halte ich das aber gesundheitlich auch nicht für besonders ratsam.

Zwei Sachen noch: Was ist eigentlich mit Jimbei in der Coverstory? Macht er sich auf den Weg zu den Strohhüten, oder Big Mum? Bin auf jeden Fall der Meinung, Oda bereitet hier schon den Weg für die nächste Arc vor (Big Mum).

Und Oda bestätigt, dass es noch mehr Nakama geben wird...könnte endlich mal Schluss machen. Bei jeder neuen Figur sofort der Nakama Reflex am äußern xD Rechne mit Jimbei und noch einem Charakter.

Schlaf ist überbewertet, Oda sollte die restlichen 4h auch noch wachbleiben, vlt. bekommen wir dann durchgängig jede Woche nen kapitel :) ....

Hier mal detallierter

During Eiichirô Oda’s secret trip to Taiwan for the opening of the third Official One Piece Exhibit, the people at China Times were granted some time to interview the manga artist that is behind the series that is popular around the world in over 40 countries: One Piece.

During the interview, Oda said that when he first started writing One Piece, he had anticipated it take only about 5 years, and he never expected it to go on for more than 17 years. Apparently, because of new characters in One Piece keep appearing — and because of the unending amount of sudden inspiration that Oda constantly experiences – it has gone on for much longer than he first anticipated. “I think I should be able to continue to draw One Piece for another 10 years!” Furthermore, the article adds that according to Oda, not all the members of the Straw Hat pirate crew have assembled just yet. “There’s still the possibility for more members to appear one after the other!”

When asked about the meaning behind the title “One Piece” and whether or not it has anything to do with the homonym “Won Peace” or the end of the series (meaning Luffy would bring about “World Peace”), Oda reportedly smiled and explained that the title’s meaning is indeed related to the end of the series so it would be senseless if he were to explain it now.

About the idea behind the “Devil Fruits” that appear in the series, Oda says he was influenced a lot as a kid by the series Doraemon and thus that most of his inspiration comes from his everyday life.

BYCA00_P_01_02There are inspirations from his daily life everywhere. For example, because Oda often works alone all night in order to make his deadlines, he says that he would love to have the same ability as Nico Robin. If he were in possession of the “Flower Flower Devil Fruit” he would be able to use multiple hands at once and finish his work faster.

As for Luffy’s “Gum Gum Devil Fruit”, the idea came from Oda’s own laziness: he often wishes his hands could stretch out very far — like rubber — so he’d be able to get stuff without leaving his chair when he’s busy working on something.

The powers used by female characters in the series, come from what ordinary women would like. Alvida’s “Slip Slip Devil Fruit” gives her body the power to be slippery giving her a perfect skin. As for Miss Valentine’s “Kilo Kilo Devil Fruit”, it gives her the ability to change her body weight at will going from a normal bodyweight to becoming light as a feather making it even possible for her to fly.

Oda also stated that he usually sleeps 4 hours a day, from 8am to noon, which according to him is enough.

-Quelle

4fc1JXu.jpg

mashima ist der einzige, der glaub mehr als 52 chapter im jahr releast und der braucht auch keinen story editor. xD

sage es doch alle 2-3 Wochen fällt ein Chapter wieso auch immer aus, ich mein gut der Mann kann krank sein, aber wozu gibt es Mitarbeiter ? da kann man quasi das weitermachen, was oda vlt schon vor skizziert hat.

So, endlich dazu durchgerungen über ein Jahr OP nachzuholen^^ Und dann gleich ne Pause :v: Erstaunlich ist auch, dass es immer noch die gleiche Arc ist, zieht sich schon ein wenig. Trotzdem sehr gut, bin positiv überrascht.

Zurück
Top Bottom