House of the Dragon - Fire and Blood (Game of Thrones Prequel)

Liegt wohl nicht nur daran, siehe den Beitrag vor ein paar Wochen:
First stop will be Belfast, where I am planning to visit Ashford Meadow, catch a little jousting and maybe a puppet show, meet a certain hedge knight and his squire, and the rest of the cast of the Dunk & Egg show. And of course we’ll be having a meal or three with Ira Parker, Owen Harris, and their team. Really looking forward to that.

We have a few more stops planned after Belfast, including one in London, where I will be getting together with my British publishers from Harper Collins Voyager.

(...)

But back to our road trip…

We will have a week or so in London. Besides the visit with Harper Collins Voyage, I also hope to get together with the scriptwriter and director on our stage play… HARRENHAL was our first title, since it is set during the fateful Harrenhal tourney, but now we are leaning toward THE IRON THRONE. It’s coming along well, I am told. Young Ned, Young Robert, Lyanna, Rhaegar, Howland Reed… should be fun. And jousting. On stage. The dream is to open somewhere on London’s West End in 2025… but there’s still a lot of work to do.

The writers’ room for HOUSE OF THE DRAGON season 3 is also meeting in London, but I have no plans to attend.

(...)

The last stop on my tour will be Glasgow, for the World Science Fiction Convention.

Er nimmt also all diese Termine wahr, nur mit den Autoren von HotD trifft er sich nicht? Da scheint der Stachel tiefer zu sitzen.

Schwer nachzuvollziehen, ist halt ein bisschen so, wie wenn man auf der Weihnachtsfeier besoffen pöbelt und in die Bowle pinkelt, nur um am nächsten Tag im Büro zu erscheinen und so zu tun als sei nix gewesen.
Er hatte diesen Post ja auch im Vorfeld angekündigt, nur um ihn dann sofort wieder offline zu nehmen, als einer der Produzenten der Serie ist das natürlich sowieso ein No-Go, und HBO ist bereits um Schadensbegrenzung bemüht.
Wenn er diese Energie nur in seit Jahren angekündigte Bücher stecken würde...

Zurück
Top Bottom