Xbox360 Defekte XBOX360

Xbox3 kommt frühestens 2010 ^^

OMG OMG OMG:

kotaku.com schrieb:

Gates to Announce DVR 360 at CES?

Bill Gates might be making an Xbox 360 2.0 announcement at his CES keynote swan song, the Seattle Times' Brier Dudley predicts in a column today.

While I'm not totally on-board with his prediction for Gates' 360 announcements at CES this weekend, I agree with the main thrust. Dudley believes that after doing some inevitable crowing Gates will wow the crowds with an announcement that Microsoft is preparing to license the 360 platform to select consumer electronic companies.

In particular, Microsoft could work with Toshiba to develop a digital video recorder with a hard-drive, high-definition HD-DVD drive and Xbox gaming capabilities. They're already allied against Sony and other backers of the Blu-ray DVD format, and Toshiba could help Xbox finally penetrate the Japanese market.

Microsoft could also make a splash by announcing plans to give the Xbox 360 an internal HD-DVD drive, putting it on par with Sony's PlayStation 3 that has a built-in Blu-ray drive.

I know that when I met with Gates last year at CES he was all about an IPTV 360 so we know the concept of licensing the 360 to consumer product folks has been in the works for awhile, even if it's only to cable companies. Teaming up with a company to add DVR functionality also seems like an almost no-brainer. In fact, back with the 360 first launched I asked an exec about that very thing, mostly because of the buttons available on the 360's big universal remote, and was told that it was an idea they were playing around with. And built-in HD-DVD for some models? Sure why not. Obviously the format remains a contender, so it makes sense that Microsoft finally throw a bit more of their weight into the format war. It's also interesting to note that the add-on seems to getting cleared out through sales.

What I suspect will happen is that Gates will have some sort of general announcement about a deal with a cable provider or providers for a 360 featuring IPTV and perhaps a DVR to boot.. and that about five minutes later my brother will call me up super pissed that he bought a 360 without that feature built in.

Visions of Gates' keynote swan song [Seattle Times]

@sk8ks ---> Falcon-Konsole

http://www.ps3-talk.de/showthread.php?t=9790

problem ist nur ich krieg die ja vom support und in diesem thread steht nur, wie man das an der verpackung erkennt. hat wer ne idee wie ich das an der konsole erkennen kann (außer stromverbrauch)

Hier ausm Neogaf-Forum:

Yes, the plug is slightly different, it has an extra cross-bar on it. This is so you cant connect it to a non-falcon which requires 203w, which it would be under powered. There is a forum thread on xbox.com regarding all of this, but it's 100000 pages long, or so it seems.

In short, to find a falcon, look at the sticker on the outside of the box, check if it says 175w. If so, 100% falcon. There are some that say 203w that are also falcons, but to be sure, get one that says 175w. Also allegedly if "GO PRO, GO BIG, GO PLAY" (for the premium, elite, arcade) is *printed on the box, not a sticker* you have a much higher chance of getting one. But the only 100% method is 175w.

xbox360-falcon-175w-sticker-hilight.jpg

Hier steht es auch nochmal:
http://falz.net/xbox360findafalcon

...zum Laufwerk:
Hier kannst du rausfinden, was für ein Laufwerk du hast:
http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/Xbox_360_DVD_Drive_Comparison.htm

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hab heute nen 5.1 USB Headset gekauft, fürn PC. Wollte es aber auch an der 360 probieren, die hat mir prompt den ROD gezeigt, hab dann wieder ausgesteckt und sie lief wieder normal.

Ist das normal? Erkennt die Box das Headset nicht?

RoD :-?

Das ist nicht normal... allerdings kann man bei der 360 kein Headset anschließen, außer dem, das beiliegt^^

Ah ok, dann hat sich das wohl erledigt. Jedenfalls haben 3 rote Lichter aufgeblinkt und dann zock ich den USB Stecker wieder raus, startete sie wieder und sie ging. :-?

Howard, meinst du MS lässt dich ein billiges 5.1 HS anschliessen?

Die wollen, dass du ihr geniales 50Euro HS kaufst :lol2:

Ja bestimmt :rolleyes:

1 bis HÖCHSTENS 2 Wochen wartet man da

MS is aber sicher schneller als Sony, wenns darum geht... "Dank" der RoD Geschichte (welche schon ihr Ende gefunden hat, fast) hat sich MS da echt bemüht es schnell und sauber zu machen! :) Außerdem, woher wisst ihr wie lange es dauert? Ich dachte die PS3 geht nicht kaputt?:-D

wie ist das eigentlich wenn man ne box einschickt??
bekommt man dann so sein falcon board??
weiss das jemand zufällig??

Es interessiert mich nur weil ich meine box erst vor kurzen eingeschickt habe und weniger stromverbrauch wäre natürlich toll.

wie ist das eigentlich wenn man ne box einschickt??
bekommt man dann so sein falcon board??
weiss das jemand zufällig??

Es interessiert mich nur weil ich meine box erst vor kurzen eingeschickt habe und weniger stromverbrauch wäre natürlich toll.

Wenn die deine 360 umtauschen kriegst du die neueste Version... halt keine Elite, aber was spannendes, was zum spieln aber keine schokolade:shakehead:

Falcon bekommt man nicht, denn Falcon hat 175W und das Netzteil schickst du ja nicht mit!

Das heißt, wenn sie dir eine Falcon zurückschicken würden und du schließt sie an dein "altes" Netzteil an, würde sie abrauchen :ugly:

Falcon bekommt man nicht, denn Falcon hat 175W und das Netzteil schickst du ja nicht mit!

Das heißt, wenn sie dir eine Falcon zurückschicken würden und du schließt sie an dein "altes" Netzteil an, würde sie abrauchen :ugly:
So hab ich das noch nicht betrachtet...

Gibts keine Falcons mit 203W?

Zurück
Top Bottom