mich stören die bewertungen garnicht :)

hätte ich eine 360 würde ich das game verschlingen :lick2:

Eben und so sollte es ja auch sein!
Man sollte sich einfach freuen die Games zocken zu können anstatt die ganze
Zeit nur am flamen und rumheulen zu sein.

Zum Glück hatte ich heute schon das Glück es spielen zu können und am Anfang gibts n paar coole Twin Peaks Anspielungen ^^

@4players: Mein Tipp:

FAZIT:
"Das ist kein Survivalhorror mehr! Die Spur von Alan Wake verliert sich irgendwo zwischen Adventure light und 3rd-Person-Shooter. Actionreich, des nächtens meist ansehnlich, tagsüber oftmals überraschend hässlich und synchronisationstechnisch ein Totalausfall! Remedy geht in die falsche Richtung!"

70%

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

sind doch sehr gute wertungen :)
wie die edelmänner heute abgehen :lol:

All in all, Alan Wake is a brilliant piece of storytelling and one that is going to stand out as an example of single-player gaming done right. The combat mechanics are solid and interesting, and fighting The Taken is often exciting and intense. The light-based mechanics keep the gameplay invigorating, and there's a fun layer of depth in allowing players the option to fight or run. It may not be perfect, but the experience is so visceral that overlooking any small hiccups is an easy task.

The guys at Remedy have poured their heart and soul into this game and the entire game is evidence of that commitment and desire to make a spectacular game. I give my highest recommendation to folks that you must check this game out. You will not be sorry even if you are not a fan of thrillers or survival horror games. Hands downs, Alan Wake is probably one of the best storytelling games that I have ever played. My only suggestion to you is to play in the dark, turn up the volume or put on a pair of surround sound headphones. You will not regret it, or maybe you will. My heart is still pounding from something that just happened while i was playing the game. Enjoy the game folks, and just as you would expect from a show like Twin Peaks, Alan Wake leaves you scratching your head at the end. But, that means lot so DLC in the future for us to enjoy and dive more into the world of Alan Wake.

na wenn das doch nicht super klingt :goodwork:
es ist ein verdammt sehr gutes thriller/horror game geworden !! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
ich hol mir das spiel i-wann fürn 20er , wenn es ein flopp wird , dauert es nicht so lange :happy2:

Das Spiel bleibt hinter den Erwartungen zurück, trotzdem bleibt es ein gutes Spiel...:)

Was mich sehr stört sind die ganzen Lügen um Alan Wake...:neutral:

20 - 30 Spielstunden, kein Tearing, Open World Elemente, 720p, alles war eine dreiste Lüge und sogar teilweise von Remedy bestätigt worden, wie z.B. mit dem ausgemerzten Tearing das immer noch stark vorhanden ist...:shakehead:

Immer diese Falschaussagen, auch von anderen Entwickler, glauben die wir sind dumm und bemerken solche Sachen nicht?...:hmpf:

sind doch sehr gute wertungen :)
wie die edelmänner heute abgehen :lol:

All in all, Alan Wake is a brilliant piece of storytelling and one that is going to stand out as an example of single-player gaming done right. The combat mechanics are solid and interesting, and fighting The Taken is often exciting and intense. The light-based mechanics keep the gameplay invigorating, and there's a fun layer of depth in allowing players the option to fight or run. It may not be perfect, but the experience is so visceral that overlooking any small hiccups is an easy task.

The guys at Remedy have poured their heart and soul into this game and the entire game is evidence of that commitment and desire to make a spectacular game. I give my highest recommendation to folks that you must check this game out. You will not be sorry even if you are not a fan of thrillers or survival horror games. Hands downs, Alan Wake is probably one of the best storytelling games that I have ever played. My only suggestion to you is to play in the dark, turn up the volume or put on a pair of surround sound headphones. You will not regret it, or maybe you will. My heart is still pounding from something that just happened while i was playing the game. Enjoy the game folks, and just as you would expect from a show like Twin Peaks, Alan Wake leaves you scratching your head at the end. But, that means lot so DLC in the future for us to enjoy and dive more into the world of Alan Wake.

na wenn das doch nicht super klingt :goodwork:
es ist ein verdammt sehr gutes thriller/horror game geworden !! :)

das hört sich fantastisch an und trotzdem gibt es Leute die das nicht lesen wollen sondern nur auf die Zahl schauen und wenn die Prozentzahl nicht mit 9 beginnt ist das Spiel schlecht... Geile Einstellung^^

Hinter welchen Erwartungen? Deine als Troll sind doch denke ich mit ein paar Wertungen unter 80% voll erfüllt worden, oder?
Ob es unter meinen Erwartungen liegt, weiss ich nachdem ich es gespielt habe.

Metacritic May Payne 1 = 89%
Metacritic May Payne 2 = 86%

Wie kann man nur an Remedy zweifeln. Ts ts.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Top Bottom