PS4/PS5/PC Death Stranding

Ohne "A Hideo Kojima Game" ist der Threadtitel nicht mehr das gleiche. ??

Death Stranding’s environment is one of the scariest and immersive I’ve ever experienced in a videogame. Although the world may seem barren and void of life, it never feels like you are truly alone… and it is terrifying. You don’t know what will pop out from where and it feels like there is this larger than life presence constantly watching you through the friggen’ clouds! It feels like Hideo Kojima took the Silent Hills vibe and injected it with steroids.

I’m calling it now, it will win Game of the Year. But I may need to find someone to keep me company while I play through it. The game has literally traumatised me; I had a nightmare about being stuck on an alien planet after only 15 minutes of game time… and I don’t even think it’s supposed to be a survival horror! Perhaps I was just so terrified because I was thrown randomly into the middle of the game with no context, no idea of story, or explanations of the game’s many beings.

I'm so excited :goodwork:

Ja sicher....:lol: Warten wir mal ab was nach dem Release so gesagt wird....das ist doch alles Clickbait und PR.... GotY blabla....erstmal veröffentlichen und dann sehen wir weiter....

Das bisher gezeigte Gameplaymaterial erweckt nun überhaupt nicht diese Eindrücke....das hinterlässt doch keine Anspannung oder irgendein ungutes bedrückendes Gefühl....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
53c79f57-5cbe-42c1-aodkn4.jpeg

Cover/Verpackung der Collectors Edition

Bin mal gespannt wenn das Game ein Verkaufsflop wird ob das Studio direkt pleite geht,oder Sony da ne Menge Kohle reinpumpt!!!???

Glaube nicht an einen Flop was die VKZ betrifft. Dafür sind der Name Kojima sowie Sony als Publisher zu groß. Ich denke eher, dass es nur ein Durchschnittliches Spiel wird was an dem Hype zerbricht.

Zurück
Top Bottom