Xbox360 Halo 4

• Thread-Ersteller leon_kennedy
  • Erstellungsdatum
man bekommt hier schon einen kleinen vorgeschmack wie die halo 4 musik ausfallen wird

[video=youtube;VgflngnyskE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgflngnyskE[/video]

Lanci, spiel doch erst einmal ein einziges Halo Spiel im SP ganz durch bevor du hier immer wieder den Checker machst - Mit deiner Halo Statistik kannst Du nun wirklich keinen Plan haben. :neutral:

Deine Raideen Signatur trifft ja wirklich zu 100% auf Dich zu. :lol:

Behold an Unknown Horse: The Music of Halo 4

http://www.hex19.com/blog/behold-an-unknown-horse-the-music-of-halo-4.html

[video=youtube;uhRw3nE67aw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhRw3nE67aw[/video]

Is the new composer going to keep the original theme's motif or is it going to be a brand new motif for us to listen for across the various tracks? – TitlingScarab35

Sotaro Tojima, the Audio Director for Halo 4, agreed to write the next Office of Halo Intelligence entry, so expect to hear more about the music in a week or two. For now, I’ll just tell you his real goal is to make you cry. I don’t think he realizes I already do that on a weekly basis, though.
Töjima ist für die sound effekte und nicht für den soundtrack verantwortlich. Den Composer des Soundtracks wissen wir noch nicht.

Das wäre der richtige Mann dafür :)

Vielleicht bekommen wir ja ende Februar schon erste Infos zur Halo 4 Musik, wenn es auf dem MS Event zu sehen sein sollte.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Tojima + Hans Zimmer für den Halo 4 Soundtrack, das wäre einfach nur episch :D

Bin mal gespannt ob wir auf dem MS Event was über Halo 4 zuhören bekommen, glaubs aber nicht da ich denke das sie sich das alles für die E3 aufbewahren werden. Passt mir auch ganz gut, ich liebe die E3 und wenn sie dort die Bombe platzen lassen umso besser :)

Bin mal gespannt ob wir auf dem MS Event was über Halo 4 zuhören bekommen, glaubs aber nicht da ich denke das sie sich das alles für die E3 aufbewahren werden. Passt mir auch ganz gut, ich liebe die E3 und wenn sie dort die Bombe platzen lassen umso besser
Wir werden nicht bis zur e3 warten müssen :sorry:
Zumal der nächste Spielzeug hersteller Jada toys im April ihre Halo4 sachen enthüllen. Heißt im März (am 5 um genau zu sein) werden wir Halo4 sehen.
Zumal warum sollte Microsoft ein Show case veranstalten wenn das größte spiel von MS in diesem Jahr nicht dabei ist? Und warum nen EmbargO? Wegen langweiligen und schlechten Kotnect games? sicher nicht.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
steve jablonsky wäre auch nice.

er wäre auch eine gute wahl

Originally Posted by enzo_gt:
I don't know why, but reading this I get Killzone vibes of conveying heft and weight through physics in that manner. I don't really know any other approach to such but if that's what they're going for...

Do.
Not.
Want.

I'm sure it'll be more of the familiar, nimbler side than that extreme though.

Originally Posted by OuterWorldVoice:
Do
not
Worry.

Originally Posted by GhaleonEB:
My worry after reading the Bulletin is that Halo 4 would feel like Reach when it comes to player weight and inertia. I am going to apply your response to that concern as well, because that would make me happy. And I like to be happy.

Originally Posted by OuterWorldVoice:
Gun b k

Gun b k = Going to be OK

es fängt an leute :aargh:

The Hills Are Alive With the Sounds of (Halo 4) Music

In designing a video game, its audio is, of course, one of the things that contribute to a memorable and emotional experience.

Halo has always had amazing audio design. With Halo 4, we are respecting the music philosophy of previous Halos while establishing a fresh, new direction for Halo 4’s music, employing our own distinctive style that still feels like Halo. The goal is to make the music of the story fit not only the gameplay, but also the player’s emotional circumstances.

When thinking about the player’s emotional circumstances, we’re using an interactive implementation. Sometimes, when fighting an enemy, it’s simply a fight. Other times, even in the same level, you can be fighting but it may suddenly turn into a distressing encounter. Since circumstances within the story constantly change, we want our music to sync with those changes when it’s appropriate to enhance the experience. How many enemies are tracking you? When do the enemies notice your presence? What kind of cinematic did you watch before the combat? Our goal when asking these questions is to make the music change dynamically with the gameplay to account for your personal gameplay experience.

Sometimes we’ll suggest a change to the story to sync with the music more, and vice versa. Communication within the studio is an important part to achieve this synchronicity.

The vision for our audio is huge. Like a child, we started as a blank slate when trying to find our own unique musical language. Then we began making a few sounds here and there. Now we’re at the point where those sounds collide, intertwine, and say things about the Halo 4 universe. This was a process that we had to learn as a team. Introducing a new composer, and learning how to work with that composer, was part of the process. We’ll have more details about this currently unnamed individual in the future. But I’m guessing you already knew that....

So, how are we creating our own language based on realism in the world of Halo? Our concept focuses on the digital and the organic, and we share that vision across the entirety of our audio production.

What does that mean, exactly? I’ll use a recent audio recording session as an example.

[video=youtube;Lci6hIWxZss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lci6hIWxZss&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

We’ve recorded source material for the arsenal of both new and returning weapons you’ll have at your disposal in Halo 4. The gun recording was difficult because we needed to record close sounds, distant sounds, and everything in between. We had to figure out what microphone, what distance, and what range was appropriate while factoring in weather, wind, and anything and everything Mother Nature might randomly decide to throw our way.

To get the best audio quality possible, we worked with the military on one of their training grounds where the occasional dropped bomb is not an uncommon experience. During that session, we staged first-person encounters so that we could understand how the weapons should feel when playing the game, and then we used numerous 30-channel microphones to record the actual sounds.

We had to have the elements to connect the player to something familiar but still be able to offer something outlandish and alien. After this aural base is formed, we then have all the freedom in the world to mix and match different elements into a single weapon. Even a Forerunner weapon incorporates some of the elements from that gun session. :nerd: :nerd:

These real weapon recordings act as the glue for the rest of the sound ingredients for Halo 4’s arsenal. There’s a whole other process we go through to create epic sci-fi elements outside of the field recording sessions, though, as we gather a collection of source assets and then shape them to precision. The aforementioned gun session, as elaborate as it was, is just a small portion of the assets we require to make the sound effects in Halo 4.

This means we’re always exploring and recording new sounds. Everything from the opening and closing of a pair of rusty scissors to a brushtail possum’s scream pitched down an octave to a short snippet from a two-inch mortar explosion are all on file in our extensive audio library.

Within the sounds of Halo 4, there’s a sense of fantasy based on reality, where otherworldly sounds have a feeling of familiarity….

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil. Das wird so geil.

Das wird soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo geil.

Zurück
Top Bottom