Microsoft Xbox Game Pass

Wieso Resetera verlinken, statt die offizielle Meldung?

Hmmm... Final Fantasy XV hatte ich ja Platin... jetzt nochmal spielen, weil Xbox One X Enhanced und 4K-TV? Vielleicht.

Wolfenstein Youngblood? Soll ja nicht so toll sein, aber im Game Pass werde ich das Spiel gerne mal ausprobieren.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
War da nicht eigentlich auch was, dass ff 7,8 und 9 für denn game pass erscheinen?
Fast. Es erscheinen Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X/X-2, XII, XIII/XIII-2/LR und XV in diesem Jahr für Game Pass ;) Und XIV kommt zumindest für Xbox.

Keine Konsole hat mehr FF-Hauptteile zu bieten... verrückt.

Matt Booty hat sich mal bezüglich Game Pass aus einer anderen Perspektive geäußert:

"Game Pass gets rid of some of the friction, and it's why we need to think about Gears, Halo, Forza, Minecraft, as an overall collection of titles, as opposed to just 'what is the next game in the series'. [Game Pass] really gives us an opportunity to bring people back into those franchises.

“Historically, it might have been difficult, or even impossible, to come in to a franchise at No.3 or No.4, and say 'I should have really gone back and played 1 and 2... maybe I need to get my old console out of the closet'. What we've created with Game Pass, is if we bring someone into a franchise with the most recent game, it becomes very easy for them to go back and explore the rest. We are seeing that now with Halo Master Chief Collection. People are going back and playing remastered version of the original Halo games. It's great for people who might not have experienced them the first time. It's important for our teams to understand that they don't just manage one game and then it's onto the next one, but we have leaders who are really thinking about these more holistically as franchises, as opposed to single game releases."

Zurück
Top Bottom