Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Nice das sowas auch geht. Wirkt durchdacht
The player wants to make sure the boat is there for him the next time he comes through this particular Sky Island, so he uses the new Recall ability. Activating Recall slows time to a halt and lets you target any moving inanimate object within a fairly large radius. In this instance, he targets the boat and rewinds time on it to send it back to the other shore of the river.

Die Steuerung soll aber ziemlich viel vom Spieler abverlangen wird in vielen Previews erwähnt da es so viele verschiedene Mechaniken gibt bei dem was man machen kann. Das wird bei einigen sicher Abzüge geben
ich weiß auch schon bei wem :vv:

Die Steuerung soll aber ziemlich viel vom Spieler abverlangen wird in vielen Previews erwähnt da es so viele verschiedene Mechaniken gibt bei dem was man machen kann. Das wird bei einigen sicher Abzüge geben
War doch schon bei Botw nicht besser. Eingängig wars nicht.

Und Exploits wie whistle sprinting wurden gefixed. Denke mal, dass gilt auch für ein paar andere Exploits.

Also hier wird kritisiert, dass es immer noch krogsammen geben wird und das die Benutzeroberfläche die gleiche wie bei breath of the weil wäre.

Hey, wenn das die einzigen Kritikpunkte sind... Ich habe die krogsammen gemocht, wegen den ganzen Rätseln ^^

Brian Altano zur Steuerung

I specifically stated in my preview that the controls took some getting used to but I came around on them within my sessions and that they'll probably become second nature after extended time with the game. I think they're kind of jarring if you're playing a bunch of other third person open world games at the same time but BOTW commanded so much of my attention entirely that I don't think that will be an issue here either.

Naja, ich denke, wenn das „fusion" einfacher gelöst werden wäre, wäre das Spiel wohl zu einfach geworden, weil man den Gegner mit allem vollkacken könnte. Daher die Entscheidung es etwas umständlicher zu machen.

Zur Weapon durability

However, before your weapon breaks, you can unfuse it from what you originally fused it to, then fuse a brand new item to it which should effectively reset its durability. Unfusing a weapon from an item will destroy the item, but retain the weapon, so if you’ve got a bunch of opals and gems in your inventory, you can hypothetically cycle through them and fuse them to the same weapon over and over as long as you unfuse them right before they break.

Brian Altano zur Steuerung

I specifically stated in my preview that the controls took some getting used to but I came around on them within my sessions and that they'll probably become second nature after extended time with the game. I think they're kind of jarring if you're playing a bunch of other third person open world games at the same time but BOTW commanded so much of my attention entirely that I don't think that will be an issue here either.
Also genau wie schon bei Botw. Habs auch vor einem Monat nochmals zu 100% durchgespielt. Und gerade am Anfang braucht man Zeit für die Steuerung. Oder wenn man mal ein paar Tage was anderes gespielt hat.

Zur Weapon durability

However, before your weapon breaks, you can unfuse it from what you originally fused it to, then fuse a brand new item to it which should effectively reset its durability. Unfusing a weapon from an item will destroy the item, but retain the weapon, so if you’ve got a bunch of opals and gems in your inventory, you can hypothetically cycle through them and fuse them to the same weapon over and over as long as you unfuse them right before they break.
Ich denke einige werden es trotzdem schaffen Gründe zu erfinden, die Kämpfe zu skippen.

Zurück
Top Bottom