PS4/PS5/Vita The Games of PLAYSTATION

Frage, auch wenn es wahrscheinlich schon tausend mal gesagt wurde, aber ist heut nicht der capcom gamers day, kam da schon was?
Halte es kaum aus wegen neuen Infos zu Resi5.

squallsdestiny schrieb:
Frage, auch wenn es wahrscheinlich schon tausend mal gesagt wurde, aber ist heut nicht der capcom gamers day, kam da schon was?
Halte es kaum aus wegen neuen Infos zu Resi5.

Das ist afaik morgen...denke aber nicht das es irgendwas zu Resi 5 geben wird, imo noch nen bissel zu früh dafür. Aber zu Monster Hunter 3 und DMC4 könnte hoffentlich was gezeigt werden.

Es lebe der EA-Crap... :shakehead:

Wenigstens gibt es noch ein paar Studios bei EA, die etwas mehr bieten (Criterion...)

Stike schrieb:

Wenigstens gibt es noch ein paar Studios bei EA, die etwas mehr bieten (Criterion...)
EA macht halt das was der Mainstream will. Ob mans hinnehmen will oder nicht, aber solche Spiele sind nun mal nötig wenn die jeweilige Konsole was reißen soll. So hart es auch klingt. :neutral:

Stike schrieb:

Das nehnt man einfach Geschäft, wenn ich Chef von EA wäre und sich jedes dieser Spiele 5-10 millionen Mal Verkauft wurde ich es nicht anders machen als EA.

@NCAA Football 08,

OMG, ich seh jetzt schon Clipping-Fehler(Bild 2 dick auf dem Schirt, auf der 5)! :hmpf:

EA, ihr seid so schlecht, was ein Crap. :neutral:

Neue Bilder zu The Club von den PGR3 (X360) Machern.

Edit: Update => Bildklick = Großansicht

Also im neogaf hat Aisenherz was gepostet, scheint bei Sony Cambridge zuarbeiten und hat einige Details zu Cambridge und Ninja Theory und ein Fetzen zu Uncharted.

I saw a lot of -Cambridge Studio" fans here at GAF. Some of you were specualting about them and Ninja Theory. So I talked with them, and here it is. A message ;-)

Me: The situation about the Cambridge Studio and Ninja Theory.

We're just as big as we ever were. There's an interesting relationship between us and Ninja Theory (NT) in that the three co-founders (Nina, Tameem and Mike) all used to work with us back in the MediEvil 1 & 2 days and they went away to do Kung Foo Chaos ;-) Over the years people come and go and now a number of our staff are ex-Ninja Theory and quite a few of theirs are ex Sony! Also, just to complicate matters, Sony Cambridge is based in a big building where we rent a couple of floors, but there are accountants and government agencies on the other floors. We have never had enough staff to fill two whole floors, but we're too big for one floor! When Ninja Theory were taken on by Sony to do Heavenly Sword (HS), they were also looking for new offices. It seemed perfect to sub-let three-quarters of the mainly empty floor to them and that is what we've done.

However, NT realised they needed more people to finish HS and it seemed a perfect opportunity for us to help out. NT have about 80 staff and we have another 40+ working with them. We're now working together to make HS great and get it in the shops for September. We work very closely together.

As well as working with NT we've also got a concept team coming up with new ideas and a couple of other projects in pre-production. Plus we've been doing a lot of work to help the other Sony studios on Killzone, Formula One, WipeEout, Singstar, EyeToy, plus others!

Me: You had an awesome engine last-gen. There are some very skilled guys in the tech-department. Tell them about this gen ;-)

For example, Cambridge are heavily involved or leading a number of the tech sections that will be used by almost all Sony-developed games (worldwide).

Me: What do you think about a new PRIMAL or Ghosthunter?

I hope there'll be chance for more Primals and Ghosthunters, but if I'm honest I suspect not. However, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I think most people have issues with so many sequels and licenses, so it's always good to get something completely original published.

Me: Some infos about your new game ;-)

We are on the very early stages of a new game (after all that work on a new engine, prototyping tech and design). Unfortunately that means it will be some time before Cambridge release another game.

--The End--

I do not want to talk about Uncharted, because it is one of the biggest games SONY ever had. There will be a big media-release in the near future (I know, you hate that "near future" stuff ;-p ) by Naughty Dog. So, we do not need some hints at the moment

Kein neues Bild zu Uncharted trotzdem schön!

balance-behind%20copy--screenshot_large.jpg

OMG, Uncharted sieht sowas von geil aus, i love it! :o Das Bild kannte ich noch nicht.

Uncharted gehört schon zu dem besten überhaupt!

Weiß einer ob es Uncharted schafft Alaising und HDRR gleichzeitig überm Bildschirm laufen zu lassen. Soweit ich weiß klappt das bei der PS3 ja nicht, wird Fake-HDRR eingesetzt oder verzichtet man ganz auf etwas ?

Zurück
Top Bottom