Darksiders 3 Dev Announces Remnant: From the Ashes
Gunfire Games, the development team behind Darksiders 3, has announced Remnant: From the Ashes.
Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival-action shooter developed by Gunfire Games and published by Perfect World Entertainment. It will feature four-player co-op in "dynamically generated worlds," and is currently scheduled for a 2019 release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The game will have playable demos at both Gamescom and PAX West later this year, and you can check out the official announcement trailer above.
Remnant: From the Ashes is set in a post-apocalyptic future in which Earth has been overrun by The Root; hostile beings from another dimension. To survive, players will travel to other dimensions, fight through "dynamically-generated levels," craft weapons and equipment, recruit tradesmen to populate their home base, and customize their character to suit their personal playstyle.
Gunfire Games has confirmed the game will feature a character progression system, and multiple hero archetypes for players to choose from.
All-Star Fruit Racing powerslides onto PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch this summer
Go bananas for a jaw-dropping, lightning-fast kart racer for all ages and abilities this July when PQube and 3DClouds.it team up to bring All-Star Fruit Racing, the most action-packed multiplatform kart racer of the year, to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Nintendo Switch. All-Star Fruit Racing propels players into vibrant worlds filled with incredible action: Drift through looping bends, soar over monumental jumps and defy gravity itself around tubular tracks in an explosively colourful racer bursting with championships, modes and awe-inspiring sights.
• Jump into a bumper career mode - Pick your favorite character and battle for the first-place trophy in a series of testing championships. Balance speed and skill as you battle other racers in a frantically fruity scrap for the podium and the all-important winner's prizes, unlocking new characters, championships and kart parts along the way.
• Master all the modes - Called yourself the champion of the champion? The journey has just begun. Create Custom Championships and select between three different difficulty settings and speeds to fine-tune your challenge, or dive into a range of different gametypes including Dragster races, Hill Climbs, Elimination races, Time Attacks and even modifier-filled modes that rewrite the rulebook.
• Dominate the seasons - Burn rubber in 21 incredible courses spread across five stunning worlds: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Special Islands. Speed up volcanoes, around the twisting bodies of giant snakes and between giant, kart-crushing snowballs on some of the craziest racing tracks ever imagined.
• Fire up The Juicer - Bruise your foes (and their egos) by unleashing devastating fruit-based moves with the innovative Juicer power-up system. Collect different types of fruit as you race to fill up The Juicer's liquid tanks, then custom-combine your juice tanks' power to let loose a combo power-up. Will you let loose a volley of different power-ups, or save all of your fruit power until your unique Mega-Juice move's ready to help you reach first place?
• Take on friends and family - Don't race alone: Share the All-Star Fruit Racing fun with everyone in two-, three- and four-player split-screen action.
• Challenge the whole world - Race against others from across the globe in eight-player online showdowns; available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC editions of All-Star Fruit Racing.
• Customize your kart - Unlock new parts as you play to help you redesign, rebuild and recolour your dream ride. It's not just about winning - it's about winning with style, and over 32,000 possible kart combinations await in the All-Star Fruit Racing Garage...
PQube and 3DClouds are delighted to announce that All-Star Fruit Racing, the juiciest kart racer around
PQube and 3DClouds are delighted to announce that All-Star Fruit Racing, the juiciest kart racer around, has launched successfully in all European territories for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Today also marks the transition of Early Access to Full Release for All-Star Fruit Racing on Steam, this is available worldwide to all players.
The game is now available both physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch and as a digital only product for Xbox One, all console price points are £34.99/€39.99/$39.99. As previously mentioned the Steam version has transitioned to a full release and is available for £19.99/€24.99/$29.99.
Hier sind einige Neuheiten, die Sony in der nächsten Woche im amerikanischen PlayStation Store veröffentlichen will; das Update für Europa wird nahezu identisch sein.
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion (PS4)
- Blacksea Odyssey (PS4)
- Chicken Assassin: Reloaded (PS4)
- Frost (PS4)
- Gene Rain (PS4)
- Gotcha Racing 2nd (PS4)
- Guts and Glory (PS4)
- Hopalong: The Badlands (PS VR)
- Hungry Shark World (PS4)
- Ice Cream Surfer (PS4, PS Vita)
- Let's Sing 2018 (PS4)
- The Mooseman (PS4)
- Mothergunship (PS4)
- Mugsters (PS4)
- The Path of Motus (PS4)
- Race Arcade (PS4)
- Sonic Mania Plus (PS4)
- Spacejacked (PS Vita)
- Super Destronaut DX (PS4, PS Vita)
- Super Dungeon Tactics (PS4)
- Tempest 4000 (PS4)
- Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded (PS4)
Redeemer Enhanced Edition Game Stomping out Consoles in August
Buka Entertainment and Sobaka Studio announced today the upcoming release of their brutal brawler video game Redeemer on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in August 2018.
Original game Redeemer was released on Steam in August 2017 and it received a massively positive feedback due to its charismatic protagonist and vigorous bloody gameplay.
For the following year gamers waited for the arrival of Vasily to their consoles and today developers are happy to announce that their wish is about to come true. The updated and improved Redeemer: Enhanced Edition comes really soon to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™!
Developers team had taken into account this community feedback and added local co-op, character classes (Monk and Soldier) and improved the balance of some levels.
The Redeemer: Enhanced Edition announcement trailer reveals the origin story of Vasily’s plight as well as game combat mechanics and Enhanced Edition features.
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition will be available for a price of $19.99 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and of $24.99 on Nintendo Switch.
About Redeemer: Enhanced Edition
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition is an intense modern take on the brawler genre where you will punch, hack, and blast your way through enemies using fists, hammers, fire arms, and the environment itself.
Vasily, once an elite operative working for the biggest Cybernetic Weapon Manufacturer in the world, narrowly escaped to a secluded monastery when the corporation wanted to make him one of its cyborg soldiers.
For 20 years he tried to find peace and harmony amongst fellow monks until the corporation eventually found his trace and is now closing in on Vasily’s location. In so doing, they have given him one last shot at redemption.
• Intense Top Down Action: Take out enemies in every way possible!
• Brutal Hand-to-Hand Combat: Collection of brutal fighting moves, combos, charge and jump attacks.
• Character class selection: Choose whether Vasily is a monk or a soldier, depending on your preferred combat style.
• Unique Kill System: Use your surroundings to stealthy eliminate your enemies.
• Parry System: Block the hits and learn enemy movements and attack patterns to create a ballet of death for them.
• Disarm-or-Dismember System: Disarm your foes and use their limbs as melee weapons.
• Story Driven Single-Player: Discover Vasily’s haunted past and experience a narrative journey of betrayal and redemption.
• Arena Mode: Practice and test your fighting skills by battling countless enemies in a horde-like arena mode.
• Cooperative game mode for two players: Walk through the game alongside your friend and may your gamepads be the ultimate weapons of retribution!
Wild Arms-Studio entwickelt PS4 Rollenspiel 23.07.18 - Media Vision, Entwickler der Wild Arms-RPG Serie (PlayStation, ab 1996) und Shining Resonance (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Switch), sucht Personal für ein neues PS4 Rollenspiel.
Das lässt sich einer Stellenanzeige für einen 2D Designer entnehmen. Die Arbeiten umfassen Character-Illustrationen und -Designs. Nähere Details zu dem Spiel liegen nicht vor.