PS4/PS5/Vita The Games of PLAYSTATION

Geil, freu mich schon zu erfahren wies weitergeht, das Ending von Teil 1 war ja etwas Cliffhangerig.

Ich glaube Monolith wird kein "echtes" FEAR 2 machen. Ein anderer Entwickler wird FEAR 2 entwickeln. Monolith nennt dieses Game nur der inoffizielle Nachfolger zu FEAR. Komisch, aber so ist es.

Monolith macht doch auch Condemned 2 oder?

Ich glaube Monolith wird kein "echtes" FEAR 2 machen. Ein anderer Entwickler wird FEAR 2 entwickeln. Monolith nennt dieses Game nur der inoffizielle Nachfolger zu FEAR. Komisch, aber so ist es.

Jup, das machen sie.

Bin ja mal gespannt auf das inoffizielle "FEAR2", von den Schusswechseln war Teil 1 genial, das Setting war ein wenig eintönig, hatte mich persönlich aber nicht so sehr gestört, Büroräume sehen halt so aus, was natürlich nicht heißt das bei Teil 2 mehr Abwechslung schaden wurde.

Ja machen sie, also das da sieht aufjedenfall nach Alma aus.

@Jedy: Nö da Fear nicht mehr auf meinem PC starten will, warum auch immer.

gleiches spiel wie im wiiforum bereich :p
auch hier weiss ich nicht ob es in das thread passt aber hier wohl fast am besten^^

presented by chegidrawings xD^^

mooopuq3.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
infos zu timesplitters und erstes Logo^^

http://gamers-creed.com/?p=274

2cogmonkeythumbpd9.jpg

Quote:
UK studio Free Radical Design has confirmed that development of TimeSplitters 4 is well underway and anything is possible regarding the platforms it’ll launch on.

“Yes, TimeSplitters 4 is happening. At the moment it’s in the very early concept stages, and as yet it’s unsigned to any publisher,” Free Radical Design’s screenwriter Rob Yescombe told us.
Regarding a platform it looks like there are no specific exclusive plans although that could change when the game’s gets picked up by a publisher. You’ve got to think that PS3 would be a prim(ate) target given the series’ history and success on PS2. “Anything and everything is currently a possibility. We’re not saying no to anything,” added Yescombe.

It’s a bit early to talk specifics regarding gameplay and story but Yescombe did tell us that, “TimeSplitters 4 will be a great big joke at the expense of the world of games - ourselves included. God, that’s a terrible sound bite. Can you just make one up and make me sound hilarious? No, wait, just say that I /*have*/ a hilarious sound bite, but it’s still in the very early concept stage.”
Don’t expect a release this side of Christmas though: “The game’s not a very long way away but it’s not a very short way away either. It’s somewhere in the middle. Is that non-specific enough?”
Luckily we’ve got the awesome-looking Haze to deal with this year and the prospect of a new TimeSplitters game next year.

haha das bild, ich musste wirklich lachen ;)
na das sind doch erstmal gute news auch wenn man sich vielleicht mit einem mulit platformer abfinden muss (für mich ehh nicht so das große problem!)

tobbl

erstr Trailer zu Segas Horrorspiel Imabikisou

[youtube]UH_VBWZecqw[/youtube]

Was dieses Horror-Game betrifft...

:ill: :grin4: :dizzy4: :hehehe4: :cheers: :hehehe2: :eek3:
:angst:

Das bedeutet so viel wie "SICK SHIT ICH WILL ES HABEN" :angst:
achso^^

dann bin ich ja beruhigt aber keine Ahnung wieweit das ein Spiel oder eine art interacvtives Buch ist. Dennoch sieht es verdammt interessant aus. So eine Mischung aus allen bekannten japanischen Horrorfilmen^^

Lightning............Angst bekommen hat:-D
Das Spiel wird bestimmt sowas von Hammer, mit der Grafik ein Horrorgame:o:-D

Ich wollte zur Stimmung beitragen Mensch:p
Man wird aber bestimmt Angst bekommen wie damals bei den Horrorspielen, sieht zumindest so aus:-D:)

Erste Action von ESP => 3 Ps3 Games in der Mache

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=128008

Jaffe clarified statements that in addition to the Twisted Metal: Head-On port for PS2, his new independent studio of 20 employees will concurrently be working on the first of three original games exclusively for PlayStation 3.
"I can't disclose themes," Jaffe said, "but the new game is medium to hardcore in terms of game play and will focus heavily on multiplayer."
"I am more excited about this game than anything I have ever worked on. I cannot wait to unveil it," Jaffed added from Eat Sleep Play headquarters in Salt Lake City.
The three new games will either be on Blu-ray disc or as downloadable titles depending on how Sony decides to distribute the games. The first unnamed title is expected sometime in 2008.
Eat Sleep Play was founded in July by David Jaffe and Scott Campbell both formerly of Sony Studios. Combined, they are responsible for such titles as God of War and Twisted Metal.

Jaffe bestätigt 3 PS3 Exclusives neben Twisted Metal

David Jaffe's new company Eat Sleep Play is confirmed to be working on the first of three PS3 exclusive titles alongside their Twisted Metal: Head On port. While details are yet to be released, Jaffe did say this:

...the new game is medium to hardcore in terms of game play and will focus heavily on multiplayer...I am more excited about this game than anything I have ever worked on. I cannot wait to unveil it.

Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Twisted Metal PS3. Please.

And if not, something awesomer will also suffice.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/score/jaffe-confirms-three-ps3-exclusives-287369.php

ups naja doppelt hält besser ^^

Zurück
Top Bottom