3DS Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban 5

Wieder keine deutsche Übersetzung? Kann ich das halt auch nicht kaufen :x

[size=+2]Capcom explains the best way to make a physical copy of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies happen[/size]
AsKCapcom schrieb:
Eshiro (Producer of Ace Attorney) says a physical US release of AA5 is still possible (+AAI2 Tidbit)

In the days after we announced AA5 for the West being digital only, and the requests of others for a physical release, we mobilized our US team to put together possible options that may address the concerns.

As a part of that process, Eshiro-san and I have met mulitple times, including the morning where he gave the interview where he made the statement above. I was not quite ready to open the possibility to folks until we had a few more ducks in a row but Eschiro suggested he mention the potential in an an interview he was having that afternoon.

So, if you'd like to be heard, you can post on this thread (I'll leave it open), PM me on Capcom-Unity or hit up my twitter (@chrissvensson) as many folks already have. I need some additional ammo and these requests fit that need.

If things go well and demand is there, in a few weeks I may be able to present an option that puts the ball back in the fans' court (in "tennis" terms, not "of law" terms). I want to stress the word "may" so as to not misrepresent the situation or promise anything. We are trying. Again, timing and pricing would be at a disadvantage to the digital option as an assumption you should make.

On the AAI2 front, Eshiro is very much a man who could push make that happen so I'm glad who whoever asked that question, did so, but I've got nothing more I can add there. I feel the point above is valid.
-Christian Svensson
Corporate Officer/Senior Vice-President
Quelle

Ich will eine eShop-Fassung für Japan :ugly: Da geht mein perfider Plan einfach mal den Bach runter, nur weil sich Capcom herausnimmt, das Retail-only zu bringen :uglylol:

Ich hab mir die Demo ausm eShop runtergeladen, aber noch nicht angespielt. Ich meine die Demo auch als Browserversion für den PC gesehen zu haben.

Hab mir die Demo auf meinem japanischen 3DS auch runtergeladen. Das animierte Intro sieht richtig cool aus in 3D! :)

bekommt man eigentlich die alten Teile noch gut?

ich hab den ersten Teil auf dem DS und hab irgendwie mal wieder Lust auf einen der Teile und fand das Spiel einfach super, mich hat damals nur immer der Preis abgeschreckt ^^

Jemand ne Idee wo ich möglichst günstig die Teile 1-4 auf englisch herbekomme? Habs bisher nur bei Videogamesplus.ca gefunden, auch relativ preiswert, aber da gibts dann 30C$ Versandkosten und evtl. noch anfallende EUSt., dann hat sichs mit dem Preiswert dort auch erledigt =/

*edit* Da fällt mir ein..funktionieren NTSC-Module überhaupt in einem PAL-3DS(XL)? Der DS war ja Region Free, der 3DS aber nicht...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Das Spiel wird wohl nicht übersetzt?
In dem Falle wirds dann nicht gekauft schade auch hab mich drauf gefreut.

ist wohl eher zwang als faulheit - besser als wenns gar nicht käme. (ip ist ja in sachen vkz ziemlich eingebrochen)

ich würd die ip aber auch auf französisch kaufen. :awesome:

Zurück
Top Bottom