3DS Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban 5

Vielleicht gibts ja ne mehrsprachige Version erst später wie damals beim ersten Teil. Vielleicht kommts es später auch nochmal Retail. Der offizielle Grund das es nur in englisch kommt ist doch das es so kurz nach der japanische Version veröffentlicht wird.

Naja wenn hole ich es mir eh frühstens 2014. Hab noch 3 Teile vorher durchzuspielen!^^

GIFS! :awesome:

i1NfJr3hnfl6S.gif
iBeBYsjZSeKib.gif
i6rq7TUJMYX9M.gif
iHQ9P7pp9iUPf.gif
ibyI8dcKaL0AHo.gif
i6lDdlYj0j5Hq.gif
ibjOrqVeHAs7z9.gif
ibaJGe7KN62qbz.gif
ir3y08rgpIHA5.gif

Quelle

schaut schon sehr genial aus - ich bin sehr auf ihren charakter gespannt.

maya-überdreht wäre zu kopiert.

Leute, habt ihr ihn nicht schon im letztem Trailer mit Pearl entdecken können? :ugly:

Famitsu vergibt eine Wertung von [size=+2]37/40!!!![/size]

Polygon schrieb:
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (10/9/10/8, 37 points out of 40): The series is back on the 3DS, and apparently it's a winner because Famitsu's editors couldn't stop raving about it.

"The characters and such are in 3D now," wrote editor Reona Ebihara, "making their movements a lot more smooth while still retaining the comical qualities of the Ace Attorney series. It's really exciting to see unfold, and the animated segments that appear here and there ramp up that excitement to feverish levels. The new 'Mood Matrix' that you use to spot emotional contradictions fits into the game perfectly, too, and is fun to use."

"The 3D characters really feel a lot more alive and charming," added Urara Honma. "What's more, they still retain their full image from the 2D days, which is incredible. There are some helpful features added, like the ability to see optional hints, and overall the game is easier to play. What's more, the unexpected twist at the end was really shocking. Definitely the best of the series!"

Freelance writer Rolling Uchizawa was the 8/10 guy, by the way. "Some of the courtroom scenes seemed a little forced, I felt," he wrote. "But the back-and-forth between the characters creates a really nice sense of tension."

Quelle: Polygon

Weiter gehts! :awesome:

tumblr_mq3y5xFXKK1rikc2ro6_400.jpg

・When I first heard it was in 3D, I was admittedly worried, but playing the game, it feels perfectly natural.
・One thing that "surprised" me was Athena's facial expressions. She makes some really strange faces for a heroine, which made me further like her character.
・Finding the contradictory feelings in the Mood Matrix gets quite difficult in the latter half of the game.
・Despite being a part of a series, character backgrounds are explained well so anyone can jump into this series with this game.
Please experience the bigTurnabout at the end of the game!

・Athena's Mood Matrix didn't feel out of place.
・The added features makes it easier to play the game.
The game's climax/finale is very surprising/dramatic. Just as you would expect from the series' best game!
・Music is good.
(Comments from the two 10 reviews)

・Moves along at a good pace and the shifting circumstances in court are very nerve-wracking and really draws you in.
Everything in the game feels improved.
・The 3D anime's presentation is impressive.
(Comments from the 9 review)

・Much like previous games, the story's good pacing from the start draws you in.
・Feels a little "forceful" at times, but the tactics in court provide excitement that draws you in.
(Comments from the 8 review)

The game's completion time is roughly 25 hours.

Quelle:GoNintendo

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Finde es immernoch schade dass es hier nur auf Englisch erscheint.

Muss aber erst mal die alten Teile nachholen, dann kann ich mich mal dem teil widmen. Wann soll es denn erscheinen?

Zurück
Top Bottom