Anime One Piece!

tl;dr *zehn*

Steht was interessantes drin? :D

Geht eigentlich nur um das 15th Anniversairy Opening udn das er umbedingt mal ein Gespräch in ein Opening bringen wollte. Am Ende meinte er noch das er es hoffentlich geschafft hat ein Opening zu machen das man nicht vorspulen will und immer und immer wiedr sehen will^^

Hat er definitiv... nicht xD

Das erste Opening von Attack on Titans war so ein Opening, dass ich immer wieder hören konnte. :D

Die neue Folge war klasse, wird noch richtig rund gehen und Bellamy hat seine Frucht ja besser drauf.

Der Anfang mit Bartolomeo hat mri so aus der Seele gesprochen, einfach ekelhaft diese Menschen und das schlimme ist in der Realität wäre es auch so.

German Channel ‘ProSieben Maxx’ to Air New Two-Episode Sneak Preview

After spending several years on hiatus, new episodes of the German One Piece dub will be coming back soon. Last November, the German channel ProSieben Maxx confirmed that a new batch of the One Piece anime, consisting of 56 episodes, will be coming this year. On March 12, the channel announced that two new episodes, 401 and 402, are scheduled for April 21, Easter Monday, serving as a special sneak preview for the upcoming new season.

401: Admiral Kizaru – Kick mit Lichtgeschwindigkeit! (5:05 p.m. CET, April 21)
402: Pacifistas – Die Geheimwaffe der Marine (5:30 p.m. CET, April 21)

One Piece – The Movie will air on the same day at 4:15 p.m. CET, immediately before the sneak previews.

-Quelle

hehe.. okay mache das :D

ich bleibe beim japanischen
die Zensierungen mag ich nicht.. und der alte Humor kann glab ich nicht mehr aufgefangen werden.. mal schauen

am besten an den dt. gefallen mir immer die streitigkeiten von Zorro und Sanji :rofl3:

Interview with Kazuya Hisada

In the newest entry of the “Usopp’s ‘This is True’!” column written by Usopp’s voice actor Kappei Yamaguchi, he sits down with General Animation Director for the One Piece anime, Kazuya Hisada. Besides One Piece, Hisada has also worked on several other big anime series such as Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and Toriko.

What follows are some highlights from the entire interview. These are, for the most part, not literal translations from the interview, but a summary of what was said by Kazuya Hisada and Yamaguchi as a whole.

Q. So let’s get down to business, could you please explain to us what exactly you do?

A. Well, I mainly do the character designs and model sheets used for the anime, as well as checking the initial drawings when there’s a transition in the anime series.

Over time, however, you get that feeling of wanting to improve/evolve along with the original work, but it’s kind of difficult to change anything along the road with anime. That being said, I do always want to try and match up with the manga as much as possible. Because anime’s something created together with a lot of people, if you were to (constantly) change every little thing, nobody wouldn’t know what to do which would make everything harder. It’s kind of like a team battle, with everyone working hard.

Sometimes though, when we have to draw certain characters that haven’t had a lot of screen-time in the original series — like say Ivankov — we either try and draw them as well as possible based on what we’ve seen there, or imagine what kind of expressions, mannerisms that character would have. Those are the two only possibilities, really.
I actually brought this drawing I made for Usopp. First I start drawing the rough sketch. Then, I ink the drawing, add some shadows and lastly, I have it coloured. When drawing manually you can add some “energy” in your lines, and just, have fun with it (laughs).

Q. Hisada-san, is there any character you like and/or enjoyed drawing?

A. Hmm, those with a funny face I guess… Someone with characteristic features like the Kuja pirates. Though, Hancock on the other hand, since she’s a really beautiful character I was actually pretty stressed because she was hard to draw. Not as in, she gave off an evil aura or anything (laugh) but hard to draw as in: if you mess up the balance even just a little bit…
As for characters I just like, I’d say Aokiji and for female characters just about anyone from the Kuja Pirates, I guess.

Q. Hisada-san, what’s the part of a story you were in charge of that you especially liked?

A. Hmm, Ace’s story I guess? The sheer amount of characters appearing in that part, the tension rising… it was really a fully-stretched arc.

(Reminder: Be sure to go read the interview with series director Miyamoto where he answers the same question. His answer might surprise you!)

Q. Could you make a model drawing of me? Like, could you place me somewhere in the middle of the arena’s visitors, please put a Straw Hat member’s voice actor in there! (laugh) Or maybe just make me into a toy!

A. Are you okay with just being in the coliseum’s spectators? But just don’t go raising the bar too high, please … (laugh) I actually brought some character designs that are still work in progress for the Dressrosa Arc, but I haven’t yet inked them so we can’t show these just yet.

-Quelle

Voice actor for ‘Gladiator Ricky’ announced

The official ONE PIECE website has announced a new addition to the One Piece cast for the Dressrosa arc in the anime.

Ricky, one of the Corrida Colosseum’s gladiators, will be voiced by Masashi Hirose.

Hirose is also known for voicing Ramba Ral in Mobile Suit Gundam, Wolfman/Rikishiman in Kinnikuman, and Apu Nahasapeemapetilon in the Japanese dub of Simpsons.

-Quelle

Interview with Yukiko Nakatani

The official One Piece website has released a special interview with the second person who helped work on the One Piece anime series’ new opening “Wake Up” and animator Yukiko Nakatani (. After working on the One Piece anime for several years and having been responsible for, among others, the “One Piece Episode of Nami: Kōkaishi no Namida to Nakama no Kizuna” character design, she was given the task to draw the character’s new special 15th Anniversary costumes. What follows is a compilation of certain answers given by Nakatani herself in the interview as well a report on some of the other answers she gave.

Q: How did you become in charge of this (project)?

A: Because it was pretty grandiose, we got the assignment/order to plug the 15th anniversary with a lot of pazazz.

Q: With the 15th Anniversary’s special costumes, did you first have to think of which design to go for? Also, could you tell us about the process of setting on the design, or maybe any rough drafts or ideas or the motif or concept you decided on in the end?

A: First, the two important elements that were assigned to us were “Gold” and “Pirates.” To that we added all the character’s colour themes, wanting to go for something quite prominent.
The basis was the image of them wearing extra clothes, giving it a sort middle-age sort of feel, something that wouldn’t feel too “rough” if we were to put the “gorgeousness” in the spotlight. I thought it would be good if we could show off the main elements of their “pirateness” with some small objects, swords, clothes . . . winding around their waist, hats etc. So, I just topped it off with that.

Nakatani also described how she wanted to incorporate things with a lot of parts to it that normally don’t appear in the original work, but that she had to keep in mind that she couldn’t let all that ruin the individuals’ specific silhouette. For Luffy, the clothes had to go wider towards the bottom.

Q: I believe the thing that’s especially different from their garments up until now is that the uniforms are all in the characters’ color theme. What did you have in mind when design it this way?

A: I roughly specified which parts had to be in gold, but after that I completely gave free reign to our color designer (Teppei) Horita.

Q: The jacket Zoro’s wearing has a goldfish design which looks pretty adorable, but what idea or goal in mind did you have when you designed that?

A: While doing the rough drafts I initially drew some kinds of plants, but after getting some advice from our Art Designer Yoshi’ike, I changed that to a (Indian) Lotus and goldfish design. I thought it turned out pretty cute, and kind of liked how it was a mismatch for Zoro.

Q: I have to say I especially think that the two girls’ costumes look really cute and wonderful, but could you tell us what idea or goal you had in mind for the motif?

A: I tried to express that with their silhouettes, in accordance with each individual’s image, so for Nami it was having a lot of volume on top, while for Robin it was to have it be wider a little lower. I also tried to make Nami seem energetic and cute, but have Robin look more “adult-like”, etc etc…

-Quelle

Ich wette der König beherrscht garkeinen Superschlag und hofft nur, dass seine Beschützer bis zum Ende alle anderen platthauen xD

Zurück
Top Bottom