ConsoleWAR Current Gen Konsolen und Ihre Technik dahinter

LeStream : "Xbox Series X is hot"

at 05:49:45
Full quote : "I don't know if we can talk about this but, we have the Series X here and the Series X is hot, it is hot. It makes 0 noise but on the other hand it gives off heat, it's violent. I mean it's violent... yeah, yeah it's violent. You can warm up thanks to the Series X, clearly. From a sound point of view it's good but from a heat point of view, it's something."

Other one adds : "It will send out air, a small air diffuser."

Interesting note : "yeah, we're not allowed to show new generation games, disappointing."

LeStream : "Xbox Series X is hot"

at 05:49:45
Full quote : "I don't know if we can talk about this but, we have the Series X here and the Series X is hot, it is hot. It makes 0 noise but on the other hand it gives off heat, it's violent. I mean it's violent... yeah, yeah it's violent. You can warm up thanks to the Series X, clearly. From a sound point of view it's good but from a heat point of view, it's something."

Other one adds : "It will send out air, a small air diffuser."

Interesting note : "yeah, we're not allowed to show new generation games, disappointing."

63zj7v9c.gif

Muss man wohl schon aufpassen bei der Brandblasenbox. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ist das jetzt die dritte oder vierte Quelle? :eek:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
63zj7v9c.gif

Muss man wohl schon aufpassen bei der Brandblasenbox. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ist das jetzt die dritte oder vierte Quelle? :eek:

Die zweite :banderas:

81q4lT1.jpg

Was für eine Fehlkonstruktion :lol::roflmao:

Paul from RedGamingTech
"There is one small little thing, I'm kinda hesitant to bring it up because I know people are going to get mad at me, but I'm going to mention it anyway, I have a sneaking suspicion that a variant of the Infinity Cache is in the PS5, now the reason I say that is because when I was asking my sources, a couple of them accurate, the same sources told me that the PS5 was running incredibly quiet, very cool and they gave me all the breakdown of the PS5 testing procedures from Sony thats turned out to be accurate, they told me that the cooling solution was very different, very unique and they gave me other insights and lo and behold we started to see patents for that.....but one hint they gave me was that cache coherency on the PS5 is incredibly important and this is one of the reasons we see cache scrubbers...when I asked my source why does it look there is some sort of stacked memory on the PS5, are we looking at 3D stacked memory? they told me and I quote "think PS Vita". So I don't know if that is the case that there some type of chunk of cache or if it some type of Infinity Cache, I am still pretty dam confident in my information that PS5 has custom RDNA 2 features, or more specifically it's built on RDNA 2 with custom features which are NOT seen on RDNA 2 silicon...we'll just have to wait and see."

433734.jpg

:banderas:

Meine flüsterleise One X wird auch heiss. Logisch, oder? Hat halt Bizeps-Power, genau wie die Series X :goodwork:

Und wieso werden hier Quacksalber wie RGT verlinkt? Der Typ hat Null Ahnung und legt einen Fail nach dem anderen hin. Wieso lernt ihr daraus nichts?

Ist da jetzt was dran an der hohen Temperatur? Vor paar Tagen gab es doch diese Schmorgerüche von der SSD , sorry habe keine Quelle . Man könnte ja im Prinzip den Lüfter höher drehen lassen ,aber dann ist die Geräuschkulisse für viele hier nicht mehr akzeptabel .

Die zweite :banderas:

81q4lT1.jpg

Was für eine Fehlkonstruktion :lol::roflmao:

Paul from RedGamingTech

433734.jpg

:banderas:
Sexy, ne offene Series X.
Dagegen stinkt die Fake PS5 ziemlich ab

Red ring of death 2 confirmed? Dann wird das auch stimmen das die konsole nach 2 stunden betriebszeit sich selber ausschaltet ?
Eventuell hat MS da noch ein wenig zutun mit der Lüftersteuerung, deswegen werden eventuell auch nur BC Games gezeigt und keine next Gen Spiele, die mehr Abwärme erzeugen könnten...

Xbox Series X: So heiß wie ein Kamin

ich wette hier und jetzt, dass wir nicht nur (DEUTLICH) bessere ladezeiten auf der ps5 sehen werden, jede wette

fünf wochen vor dem release und ms verbietet ng material von sbsx

Zurück
Top Bottom