PS4/XOne Kingdom Hearts III

Meine Lieblingswelt ist immer noch Frozen.
Im Trailer war das alles so liebevoll. :)

schade das es bei und keine all in one retail geben wird, da hole ich sie mir halt alle einzeln , KH3 sieht aber super aus,

Meine Lieblingswelt ist immer noch Frozen.
Im Trailer war das alles so liebevoll. :)
War ganz nett, aber am meisten freu ich mich auf Toy Story, Tangled und jetzt Pirates of the Caribbean. ^^

Mal schauen welche Welten es noch schaffen. Ich hoffe ja noch auf drei weitere Disney Welten.

Er meint wohl, dass Simba in einem der Trailer als Beschwörung zu sehen war.

Also Links gibt es normal nicht als Welt?^^

Diese Woche schaff ich Re:Chain of Memories dann bis 13. Juli Teil 2. Dann Octopath einschieben, danach gehts an Birth by Sleep und 358/2 Days udn re:Coded und nach DQ XI dann die 2.8 Collection :)

Nomura über Kingdom Hearts III:

On Final Fantasy characters…
We haven’t seen a Final Fantasy character yet in a trailer. For a series that was billed as a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy, it seems like the latter isn’t as big a part of the series as it once was. Whether this is intentional or because he wants to surprise fans, we got straight to it and asked Nomura if Final Fantasy characters will grace this entry. “I can’t really talk about any of the characters that have not been announced or shown yet, but just looking at Kingdom Hearts 1 compared to when that was released, there’s so many different titles with Final Fantasy characters or where all of these characters come together. I don’t feel that much of necessity of bringing these characters together like I did before. However, if you could look forward to information in the future, that would be great.”

Remy from Ratatouille’s exact role…
At a recent press conference, Square Enix gave us a small glimpse at Remy from Rataouille. Fans didn’t know what to think about his role. Is it some cooking minigame, or is this an animation for using him as a link in battle? Nomura clarified that it’s a minigame and there will be a lot of these in the game. Nomura said in this one in particular you collect ingredients throughout the game and then take them to Remy for a full-course meal. If you succeed, your status increases for a duration, but if you fail nothing happens.

On that Aqua Reveal....
If you’ve been following the series, you know that a certain trailer reveal shook the internet. When asked if Nomura was expecting the reaction it received, he said he was surprised. “We had that scene with Aqua in that announcement of Frozen, and I was actually just surprised that there was the same or more buzz surrounding Aqua because Frozen was supposed to be the big reveal. I was just surprised when people were surprised she had fallen to the darkness. I, of course, know the entirety of the storyline, so in fact, there are more surprises and some even bigger than that. I just wonder if everyone will be okay.”

More about that Gummi Ship tease…
We got our first glimpse at the Gummi Ship at this E3, which Nomura confirmed was returning last year. However, we didn’t exactly see more of it than it’s existence or how it functions, and that’s intentional. “We will have new features with the Gummi Ship, we just haven’t disclosed [them] yet,” Nomura said. “What you saw yesterday, we just wanted to confirmed it exists.”

On controlling characters other than Sora....
We’ve been able to play as characters like Roxas and more recently Riku in Dream Drop Distance. We’ve only seen Sora in command in trailers, but Nomura has hinted that Sora isn’t the only character you control. “There will be some times in the game where you’re able to control characters other than Sora, but I just won’t say which character at this moment.”

Quelle: Game Informer

Zurück
Top Bottom