PS4/XOne/Switch/PC Ghost Trick: Phantom-Detektiv

wsippel

L20: Enlightened
Thread-Ersteller
Seit
15 Mai 2006
Neues Adventure vom Ace Attorney-Team:

Sieht interessant aus, hoffentlich erscheint es auch im Westen.

Worum geht es ?
Ich habe keinen blassen Schimmer. Obwohl's komplette und lesbare Scans gibt, und es von einem herausragenden Team kommt, scheint's keine Sau zu interessieren. :(

Ich habe keinen blassen Schimmer. Obwohl's komplette und lesbare Scans gibt, und es von einem herausragenden Team kommt, scheint's keine Sau zu interessieren. :(

Naja kennen wir ja - solange es kein 1080P hat und net geballert wird interessiert es keinen. Der Producer von Zack and Wiki ist auch an dem Spiel beteiligt.

Erste Infos
Like Ace Attorney, Ghost Trick is chiefly a mystery adventure, but the resemblances end pretty quickly. The game stars Sisel, a flashy-looking guy in red who's just been shot to death for reasons unknown. He's currently in soul form, robbed of his memories, and he has to reconstruct his life and death in the few hours he's allotted before his soul disappears for good.

"I first thought of this idea about five years ago," Takumi told Famitsu magazine. "We were working on the third Ace Attorney and figured it was time to start thinking about the next thing. So I came up with a plan to make a new type of mystery, something different in style from Ace Attorney. I chose a portable platform because it matches well with the style of my games -- the close range between you and the small screen creates this in-the-game-world effect which I like."

Dying has given Sisel a remarkable amount of detective tools to work with. For one, he's allowed to go back and forth in the general timeframe around his death, witnessing previous events and reuniting with both his old friends and the hitman that ultimately killed him. He's no passive observer, though -- use the touch pen to drag his soul on top of other objects (umbrellas, ladders, bicycles, whatever), and his soul can possess the object, taking it over and moving it around. Combined with the time-jumping, this allows Sisel to rewrite his own history and even save the lives of others.

How all this unfolds will hopefully be revealed for good at TGS, where a playable version should be on display.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3175846

Geil hört sich das an :aargh:
Was gibt es schöneres als nen toten Detektiv zu spielen ;-)

Kommt selten vor, dass ein Spiel schon nach 2 Zeilen so gut wie gekauft ist, aber das klingt doch phänomenal. Und bei dem Macher. :D

hört sich alles sehr geil an (auch wenn mir das chardesign nicht so sehr gefällt^^). :)

Hoffe das es trotz des Spiels noch ein PW 5 geben in dieser Gen - oder ob die es sich dann direkt für den DS Nachfolger oder ne andere Plattform aufheben ? Hätte jedenfalls gerne mal Sprachausgabe in nem PW Teil.

Das Spiel gefällt. Gute Idee, gutes Team, gutes Design - kann eigentlich nur ein gutes Spiel werden. Die Animationen sind mal auch absolut erstklassig.

Zurück
Top Bottom