Final Fantasy XIV

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Ja das mag zwar sein,aber ein FF:Tactics etc. hat auch nix damit zutun heißt aber auch anders.

und hätte genauso gut FF8 heißen können... ist ja auch völlig egal?! nur weil nächstes jahr FF14 als MMO game kommt heist das ja nicht das ein FF14 das ein normales RPG ist wie du es scheinbar haben willst nicht erst 2013-15 gekommen wäre... und jetzt heist es halt FF15 nicht FF14?

ist deine kritik nicht völlig lächerlich?

15 minutes of Final Fantasy XIV Alpha gameplay

Well, I had 15 minutes to experience it, I played a so-called warrior and I could tell that I were super-buffed, having equipment far superior to the monsters I later engaged. My character started out in a small encampment. One of the first things I noticed was the graphics and the smooth movement system and animations. I could tell that Square Enix has worked hard on this game and there was a lot of polish present, not to mention the graphics were quite breathtaking – beautiful!

One of the Square Enix employees wanted to group up with me to participate in a quest together, so I joined his party (he was sitting at the PC at the right side of me). Also I had issues on my version of FFXIV, since the monsters were invisible to me, we fixed that by switching me to another PC.

On with the quest, it was a simple kill 6 monsters quest, we were instructed to kill ten peacock-like creatures and by following the compass it pointed us in the right direction. We managed to kill them all, but I never returned back (if I were suppose to?) to turn the quest back in. As for the combat, it felt a bit slow, but I enjoyed it. I think it felt very polished and the animations were synced well with how the creatures took the blows. They went down way fast though, due to us being ‘buffed’. Questing is a bit like in WoW.

Having only 15 minutes makes it hard to say a lot about the game, but overall I’m very impressed, I noticed a lot of clipping plane, so I’m guessing they’re still working on optimizing the graphics engine and didn’t want us to lag.

I explored the map as much as possible and went into a couple of invisible walls. A giant white castle was found after some poking and exploring around, but I couldn’t find a way to reach it.

The camera was a bit strange to me, you could adjustit with the arrow keys or the mouse, but it didn’t feel properly tuned yet. Maybe I’m just not used to it, though. That’s what the SE guy at the side of me said, ‘you’re doing great for just having played for a few minutes, when you get used to it, it’s really great”.

Several elements of the UI could be resized and moved around/customized – this made me happy and I’m wondering if there perhaps even will be space for some addons, like in other MMO’s. But it’s not a necessity IMO either way.

More on the combat, you target a creature with TAB, lock on it with X and bring out your weapon with F. Then you attack using your different abilities on the hotbar, they were set to 1, 2, 3 etc. The stronger abilities required certain “rage” (it’s called something else – but I forgot what it’s called now). After building up enough rage I had certain AOE abilities that I could used which destroyed the monsters we were fighting really fast, then again we were slightly overpowered for the mobs we fought.

All in all I’m very pleased with my short experience of playing the game and watching other people play. The game felt extremely polished for being in alpha. You don't often hear this, but for a game being a year away from release things are looking very good for FFXIV, I'm impressed. There’s obviously more to tell, but instead I’ll leave that to future news posts on our site. Keep checking, we’ll keep you updated twenty-four seven.

http://www.ffxivcore.com/index.php?...v-alpha-for-15-minutes-my-journey-to-cologne/

Sieht irgendwie totaaaaal lahm aus. Morgen ma anzocken...
WEnn du dich dafür nicht interessierst, würde ich die wartezeit nicht aufmich nehmen. Es gibt nur spezielle Events die moderiert sind und da dürfen dann glaube ich immer nur 12 Leute spielen^^

HAst du eigentlich FFXI gespielt?^^

viele neue Bilder:

2uy4w88.jpg

opv81v.jpg

21oku9.jpg

25hekvd.jpg

10qmc7o.jpg

ifmkiq.jpg

112baiq.jpg

xatc0z.jpg

bhd17l.jpg

2up4toi.jpg

nyfqs4.jpg

264hvu9.jpg

1265l40.jpg

1zweyl4.jpg
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1226812_1124.html
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1226813_1124.html
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1226816_1124.html

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
wird so langsam mal zeit den thread in den allgemeinen bereich zu verschieben, oder?

Warum 2 Threads zum gleichen Spiel ist doch schwachsinn ?

Wobei bei Xbox spielen wird das hier ja auch so gehandhabt
Naja hier heißt es halt immer, dass CW ein Konsolenforum ist und das der PC dort nicht zähöt. Sprich kommt es auf dem PS und exclusiv auf einer Konsole, kommt es in den entsprechenden Konsolenbereich.

Eigentlich ist das ziemlich dumm, da man so die Community trennt aber dagegen kann man ja leider nichts machen.

Naja hier heißt es halt immer, dass CW ein Konsolenforum ist und das der PC dort nicht zähöt. Sprich kommt es auf dem PS und exclusiv auf einer Konsole, kommt es in den entsprechenden Konsolenbereich.

Eigentlich ist das ziemlich dumm, da man so die Community trennt aber dagegen kann man ja leider nichts machen.

Die Frickelskisten haben hier nichts zu suchen :scan: Die haben ihren eigenen Bereich im Off Topic...

Aber evtl. kommt es ja später irgendwann doch in den Games Allgemein Bereich :smile5:

FFXIV: “Discussions” with Microsoft holding up 360 version

Ongoing discussions with Microsoft about how Final Fantasy XIV is to work with Xbox Live are partly to blame for the lack of announced 360 version, producer Hiromichi Tanaka told VG247 at GamesCom today.“FFXI for 360; at that point PS2 didn’t have a hard disc [and] that was really difficult for us, but Xbox 360 had that from the beginning, so that really helped us. We managed to smoothly move onto 360 from the Windows version, so that was very good to us,” said the developer.“However, for FFXIV, because 360 has its own policy with Xbox Live that is different from [the] internet, that’s something we’re in discussions with Microsoft [about], to come to an agreement. That’s one of the reasons it’s not going to be launched at that point.”The “point” being the simultaneous release of the PS3 and Windows versions next year.Tanaka told us in the same conversation that the words “launch timing” were “cut out” of SCEA boss Jack Tretton’s FFXIV exclusivity announcement FFXIV at E3, and that it “doesn’t mean that we’re not going to have a 360 [version] in the future”.

http://www.vg247.com/2009/08/20/ffxiv-discussions-with-microsoft-holding-up-360-version/

Erste Infos aus dem Famitsu interview
・At this moment, 40-50% completion.

・The graphic quality will be tune up even more. You can see each tree very clearly even they are very far away.

・macro feature will be added.

・UI layout can be movable by players themselves.

・The smile Icon is emote function.

・Those icons below the screen are called action command.

・You can set abilities that you had on those action command.

・Once you select the command, it will show on one of the 2 gauge in the middle of your screen. Each gauge represent left and right hand.
For example, your left hand equipped with a shield, so those shield related command will be appeared on the left hand gauge.

・When the action gauge reached, the command that you set, will be cast.

・There will be a power gauge too, the more it gains, the higher your accuracy and skill power will be.

・TP gauge will effect what kind of skill you can cast too. So gaining TP will be also very important during battle.

・TP will be gained by getting hit, or hit the monster.

・The action command will be change depends on your weapon. If you put on rod or staff , it will be magic related action.

・Action command will only have 10 slots. You are able to customize those.

・The bag mark icon is item bag.

・Players are not be allow to use emote during battle.

・3 kind of camera style : 3 person view, should view, and first person view.

・Players are able to pull up their weapon even not in engage mode.

・Quest mob location will be show on your map.

・Those puks wont be appear before you finished the dodo.

・There will be a development version before beta test. The image will be like a focus group thing.

die 360 version war von anfang an so sicher wie das amen in der kirche wird aber nicht vor 2011 erscheinen... nicht umsonst war der wortlaut von sony "die playstation 3 ist die einzige konsole auf der man ff124 2010 spielen kann"

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Zurück
Top Bottom