3DS Bravely Second: End Layer

Ich brauche Hilfe!
An die, die schon Kapitel 4 geschafft habern:
Habe gedacht ich spiele das Spiel auf New Game+ nochmal durch, also nochmal alles bis zum Thronraum. Da dann nochmal die Fee Anne besiegt. Und jetzt?! Wieder genau das gleiche. Mond kaputt, alles schwarz weiß, keine Hinweise.
Was muss man dann machen? Bitte helft mir weiter.
Euer XNORM.

Ich brauche Hilfe!
An die, die schon Kapitel 4 geschafft habern:
Habe gedacht ich spiele das Spiel auf New Game+ nochmal durch, also nochmal alles bis zum Thronraum. Da dann nochmal die Fee Anne besiegt. Und jetzt?! Wieder genau das gleiche. Mond kaputt, alles schwarz weiß, keine Hinweise.
Was muss man dann machen? Bitte helft mir weiter.
Euer XNORM.

Du musst direkt am Anfang beim Kampf gegen den Kaiser Bravely Second benutzen. Dann geht es weiter xD hoffe du hast jetzt nicht alles zweimal gemacht

Du musst direkt am Anfang beim Kampf gegen den Kaiser Bravely Second benutzen. Dann geht es weiter xD hoffe du hast jetzt nicht alles zweimal gemacht

Ich hab das ganze Spiel nochmal gemacht, aber nicht schlimm so hab ich die anderen Jobs gekriegt.
Danke dir!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Bravely Second’s Job Options Overshadow Sidequests’ Difficult Decisions

Bravely Second: End Layer has 30 jobs. Except you aren’t exactly getting all of them handed to you as part of the storyline. Only the new jobs are acquired naturally as you play. You start with the Freelander, then eventually get new positions like the Wizard, Fencer, Bishop, Charioteer, and others from members of Kaiser Oblivion’s army. Positions from the previous game, however, are all obtained in side-quests from Bravely Default’s Asterisk holders.

It’s handled in an interesting way as well. After major story segments in Bravely Second, there are often blue sidequests highlighted on the map. These lead into a supplemental storyline following some of these other characters. Each one is on a plausible, opposite side of a situation that needs to be resolved with a decision Edea makes. You fight the person representing the side the group doesn’t choose, getting his or her Asterisk as a reward.

As an example, the first one is set around the Al-Khampis area. Water is at a premium, with multiple oases drying up. The Jackal is helping keep order around the remaining oasis, so people can still get water. Fiore DeRosa is a professor at the university researching a hypothetical power source that would make the water shortage issue inconsequential. Edea, Tiz, Yew, and Magnolia end up getting a legendary Water Gem that can solve either problem, but there’s only one.

It’s supposed to place people in a moral grey area decision, where neither answer is exactly right or wrong. People are supposed to feel conflicted no matter which choice they make, since the epilogues to these quests often help you realize either answer could have been right. The problem is, Bravely Second’s Asterisks don’t always let you side with your heart.

With the aforementioned Al-Khampis situation, I sided with Jackal. Partially, because it seemed like the right thing to do. DeRosa’s answer was experimental and hypothetical. If things went wrong, it could destroy a town. Using the Water Gem to revive the oases would offer an immediate, positive response to people in need. But mainly because the Red Mage Asterisk made more sense for my immediate needs. I had been over 10 levels above the recommended level for locations since coming to Al-Khampis. Money and equipment weren’t an issue. But getting MP Free in a Pinch, which would make spells free if a character’s health dropped below 20%, is an essential life skill for my Yew and Magnolia.

It’s a trend that’s only intensified the further I’ve progressed in Bravely Second. I sided with Erutus Profiteur over Holly Whyte not because I believed in his decision, but because the White Mage Asterisk was more appealing. I hate Ominas Crowe, but didn’t need the Black Mage Asterisk right away, which meant siding against Artemia. When I started the sidequest pitting Heinkel against Kikyo, I sped through it for that sweet, sweet Ninja Asterisk and its Dual Wield ability. (By the way, Dual Wield with Triple or Quad Wield is magic.)

What Bravely Second attempted to do is admirable. The idea of making someone think about what might really be right or wrong and be rewarded with an Asterisk is an interesting idea. In some situations, it might actually work. But the promise of getting certain abilities immediately over another trivializes things. Was a coeducational experience in Florem more important than schools separated by gender? I believe so. But, I really needed that Monk Asterisk for Tiz, so I had to be selfish. If you’d have been in that position, you would have done the same.

Bravely Second: End Layer is immediately available for the Nintendo 3DS.

Putting Together Good Offensive Builds For Bravely Second

Bravely Second can be an overwhelming game. You have 30 jobs to choose from, with each one having multiple active and passive skills that can aid a character in battle. Having all of this coming at you at once can be daunting. There’s so much information! All you really need to know is that you should probably have at least two characters as solid attackers, ready to assault any enemy that approaches the party. To help out with that, we’re going to go over some of the most helpful skills and combinations for attackers.

To start, I can’t stress the importance of having one character max out the Charioteer and Ninja jobs. I did that with Tiz in my game, because he’s naturally one of Bravely Second’s powerhouses. Here’s why this combination is so important. The Charioteer allows a character to eventually Triple or Quad Wield weapons. That means he or she could have weapons in the hand, head, and body slots. Normally, this means a drop in power to weapons in the left hand, head, and body spots. However, Dual Wield applies to all three of these extra positions. It means every weapon will be wielded at full power. That build also allows someone the Physical Attack 20% Up support skill, as well as the Frenetic Fighting skill that raises the maximum hit count from 16 to 32.

Personally, I’ve also added the Ranger job set to that version of Tiz and recommend it. He’s a Ninja with the Ranger’s Hunting job command added on. Having Bug, Plant, Beast, Aquatic, and Dragon Slayer on hand helps with almost every standard encounter. Targeting and Berserk come in handy for boss fights too, to make this superpowered force of nature even better. (As another plus, the Ninja version of Tiz looks a lot like Kakashi Hatake.)

The Fencer is a good early-level job for abilities you can continue to make use of throughout the game. I made Edea a Fencer right from the start, because Eye of the Wolf letting her begin in a the Wolf Stance that increases her physical and magical attack by 25% is great. I immediately have her launch into Wolf Fang, which deals 1.3x damage to one enemy and sends her into the Aurochs stance. Muscle Memory means she retained the 25% physical and magical attack boost for 10 turns, while gaining a 25% physical and magical defense boost. Adding on Stampede lets her have a 75% of counterattacking from the Aurochs stance. Combine that with the Ninja’s Dual Wield, and it’s an easy setup that could last a character for most of the game without much effort.

What’s really great for later in the game is a Dark Knight and Pirate combo. Again, I’d recommend Edea for this role. From the Pirate side, you want the Provoke command, to make enemies target that character, the Adrenaline Rush support ability that raises physical attack and defense by 50% for 5 turns when your health is below 20%. Since the Dark Knight deals more damage the less health it has, this works well with Adversity, which raises your physical and magical attack and physical and magical defense by 10% over three turns each time you suffer damage equal to 25% of your health. Add the Dark Knight’s Blaze of Glory as the final support touch, as it’s a support skill that deals 4x damage to all enemies once the character is knocked out. I’d recommend having the Pirate as the primary class, since it has a S-rank in strength.

Finally, let’s look at a possible magic build. I like combining the Red Mage and Wizard, with a hint of the Bishop’s support. The first thing I did was get my Yew to level 10 with the Bishop, so he could learn Brevity. This is one of the most helpful support skills for a mage, as it gives a 50% chance of Good Measure, where a single spell cast has the effect of the same spell cast twice. Then, he was a Red Mage until he learned MP Free in a Pinch at level 9, which makes all magic free once his health is below 20%. Finally, Yew became a Wizard. This allows him to use Spellcraft with the B/W Magic or Holy Magic fixed commands, as well as provided access to Absorb Magic Damage, which lets him recover health equal to 25% of the damage he takes from magical attacks. His spells are occasionally more powerful than usual, and he has the opportunity to constantly restore health and magic points.

Though, if someone wanted, they could also swap in the Red Mage’s Revival for Absorb Magic Damage. That would compensate for the extra Brave Point Spellcraft takes, as it has a 75% chance of raising the character’s BP by two if health goes below 20%. But really, this is about a personal preference. If you think a battle’s going to take a while, go with Revival. If there’ll be quicker scuffles, Absorb Magic Damage is a better pick.

But these are only suggestions. The great thing about Bravely Second is that it gives players plenty of options. You never know what conventional or unconventional combination could be an unprecedented success. And it’s always interesting to hear what is working for others and could be a handy path for someone to pursue.

Bravely Second is immediately available for the Nintendo 3DS.

-Quelle

Gibt es eigentlich irgendwo eine Zusammenfassung der Story? Ich hab BD gespielt, lasse diesen Teil aber aus. Irgendwie würde ich aber trotzdem gerne wissen, wie die Geschichte weitergeht bzw. ob ich loose ends von BD aufgeklärt werden...

Also bitte ganz viel Spoiler :D

Also Zusammenfassungen musst du wohl im Netz mal schauen. Aber soweit ich gerade in Chapter 4 bin, werden erstmal keine offenen Fragen geklärt. Bis auf ein paar Anspielungen sind Vorkenntnisse bisher nur nice to have aber keineswegs notwendig. Kannst jöchstens mal Atram fragen, er hat das Spiel schon durchgespielt.

Also Zusammenfassungen musst du wohl im Netz mal schauen. Aber soweit ich gerade in Chapter 4 bin, werden erstmal keine offenen Fragen geklärt. Bis auf ein paar Anspielungen sind Vorkenntnisse bisher nur nice to have aber keineswegs notwendig. Kannst jöchstens mal Atram fragen, er hat das Spiel schon durchgespielt.

Jap, hatte ich auch gemacht. Mein einziger Fund war das hier, wo über die Qualität der Story gesprochen wird und dadurch ein paar Elemente erwähnt werden (Spoiler sind unkenntlich gemacht)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/71878140

Ich dachte es werden irgendwelche "Geheimnisse" um Tiz und Ringabel gelüftet etc.

Bravely Second Is Constantly Referencing Bravely Default

Given that Bravely Second: End Layer is a direct sequel to Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, you expect the two have things in common. After all, Tiz and Edea, leading characters from the original game, are part of your party in Bravely Second. There’s a robust job system, with entirely new jobs and the ones from the previous entry bringing the count to 30. You even visit every major location from the first game in the second. However, there are some other parallels that appear in interesting ways.

Bravely Second begins where Bravely Default ended. In the first game, your journey began on the continent of Caldis, near Norende and Caldisla, and went to Harena, Florem, Eisen, and finally Eternia. With Bravely Second, you begin in Galthelatio, near Eternia and the Temple of Earth. While there were other, important places visited after Eternia in Bravely Default, it’s interesting to see Bravely Second kick things off adjacent to the empire that was once the primary antagonist.

The importance of advisors remains in Bravely Second. In Bravely Default, people were encouraged to turn to Airy, the Cryst-Fairy, for advice and insight. With the sequel, Agnes fills this roll. You can talk to her sometimes while exploring the world and often during important story segments. She’s there to remind you what to do or where to go next, as well as providing an occasional aside. Again, we have a non-intrusive means of keeping ourselves on the right track.

The inclusion of Cryst-Fairies and their role is important as well. In both games, they ally themselves with a powerful force they believe has the ability to change the world. Airy followed along the heroes in Bravely Default, in the hopes of helping them accomplish her goals. Here her sister, Anne, works with Kaiser Oblivion to fulfill another dream. They’re characters with powerful masters that drive each story forward.

Both Bravely Default and Bravely Second also have their extra job class. In the first game, people could fight Lester DeRosso at the end of the game to get the Vampire Asterisk. This Blue Mage class would allow someone to learn enemy skills and turn them back against foes. The Yokai class fills that role in Bravely Second, giving someone that extra, special job to work toward. While it doesn’t offer the same weapon proficiencies as the Vampire, the Yokai’s stats are superior. In each case, it’s a little something extra for people who want an optional extra punch.

There’s also the twist. Bravely Default set a precedent with a changing subtitle that would reflect the game’s big secret. Bravely Second does the same. In each case, something happens that completely changes your view of the game and it’s events. You get the opportunity to do something different, and it’s an awe-inspiring moment. I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but let’s just say that Bravely Second has an interesting New Game+.

It’s also about the little things. Minor players from Bravely Default will show up again in Bravely Second, usually in the side-quests that give you additional jobs. My favorite instance of this comes when you’re left to decide between the Performer and Pirate Asterisks. In the first game, you needed to meet the bard Arca Pellar’s students and get his baton to defeat Praline, holder of the Performer Asterisk.

Here, both Barbarossa the Pirate and Praline want the rights to an undiscovered Arca Pellar song. You decide who gets it, all the while experiencing references to the first game. During a tent scene, Tiz and Edea even recap the whole quest-line for Yew and Magnolia. It builds on an established history and continues it, allowing people who enjoy the series’ characters, environments, and lore to learn even more about this land and its people.

Honestly, that’s the best way to think of Bravely Second: End Layer. It’s taking everything you remember from Bravely Default and building on it. The characters, locations, world, and its history are constantly growing in this new adventure, taking what we know and somehow making it deeper and more interesting than it was before.

Bravely Second: End Layer is immediately available for the Nintendo 3DS.

-Quelle

Hab jetzt auch mit dem Spiel angefangen, nachdem ich es endlich geschafft hatte den Vorgänger durchzuspielen. Auch wenn ich für die letzten 4 Kapitel alle Zufallsbegegnungen deaktiviert hatte.

Da ich gerade die erste Sidequest abgeschlossen habe und zur Spoilervermeidung nicht in einen Guide schauen möchte. Ist es möglich die verpassten Jobs später zu bekommen oder muss man das Spiel hierfür mehrmals durchspielen?

Habe auch ein paar Leute aus dem Thread angeschrieben, wäre nett wenn ihr mich auch addet. Falls sonst einer Hilfe braucht, schreibt mich einfach an. Den Freundescode solltet ihr ja sehen.

Laut Atram bekommt man die Jobs einfach später. Hatte die selbe Frage vor einiger Zeit ^^

Btw neulich mal wieder gemerkt wie OP Bravely Second (der Skill) eig ist. Über weite Teile kann man selbst Bosse one hitten auch auf schwer xD

Seit vorhin gibt es als MyNintendo-Belohnung ein Bravely Second Thema für läppische 100 Platinpunkte zum runterladen:

bravely_second_nintendo_3ds_theme.jpg

http://my.nintendo.com

Habs mir gleich mal geholt. ^^

Edit: Über den Design-Shop einzulösen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Über eine lange Session letzte Nacht hab ich das Spiel nun durchgespielt, und was soll ich sagen - ich liebe es einfach total :awesome:

Storytechnisch hat mich das Spiel super unterhalten, auch wenn es am Ende wie sein Vorgänger mehr Fragen aufwirft, als das es sie klärt. Trotzdem fand ich vor Allem die neuen Asterisken super kreativ, die Skills sind super und bieten sehr starke Kombinationsmöglichkeiten, auch vom Charakter und von der Hintergrundgeschichte sind die Asteriskträger super gut gelungen. Die Sidestories und die allgemeine Präsentation find ich echt gelungen. Alles ist diesmal auch kompakter zusammengefasst, sodass das Spiel imo absolut keine Längen aufweist. Musikalisch ist es vom Gesamteindruck her sehr stimmig, wenn auch vllt nicht ganz so überwältigend wie beim Vorgänger. Dennoch hab ich bei der Musik von Cell das Gefühl, sie wird besser je öfter ich sie höre. Hab das besonders beim Final Boss Theme gemerkt - anfangs etwas befremdlich, aber umso länger der Song lief desto geiler finde ich ihn :D

Insgesamt hab ich etwas mehr als 105h gebraucht (BD 100% ca. 155h). Dabei sei angekmerkt, dass ich einerseits auf schwer gespielt habe, bestimmt ein paar Stunden mit Kauwerk und ein bisschen Jobs aufleveln verbracht habe. Dazu nochmal einen zusätzlichen Durchlauf (erst wer Kapitel 5 ist)
von Kapitel 1-4 wegen den Asterisken, da ich einerseits erst bei nem 2. Versuch nach dem ersten NG+ gemerkt habe, dass man Bravely Second bei Kaiser Verheer nutzen kann und muss. Ich hab quasi etwa ne 1h im NG+ gespielt und dann nochmal NG+ neu angefangen und probiert, da ja die Questblase da war. Hab den angefangenen NG+ Lauf dann nochmal in 13h zusätzlich gemacht.

Am Ende kommt man bei dem Spiel also gut auf 80+h, was absolut perfekt ist. Was mir aber auch wirklich gut gefallen hat, sind die verschiedenen Strategien für Bosse und allgemein die Boss-Vielfalt, auch wenn ein paar halt recycle-Ware waren, aber klasse in die Story integriert wurden. Insgesamt war das Spiel aber auch auf Schwer super gut ausbalanciert - noch deutlich besser als beim Vorgänger. Pflichtgrinding, wie bei BD war hier an sich nicht mal notwendig.

Bin insgesamt einfach immer noch super geflashed vom Game. Für mich persönlich ist es auch definitv ein Anwärter auf mein Game of the Year. Nach bisheriger Aussicht kommt da für mich wohl nur noch FF XV in Frage, wenn nicht noch irgendeine super tolle Überraschung aus dem Nichts kommt. Na gut und mal sehen, wie Fates noch wird. Kann damit ja nun endlich anfangen :aargh:

Ich kann es kaum erwarten den Dritten Bravely-Teil zu spielen. Für mich echt die gelungenste Form des rundenbasierten RPG's, dicht gefolgt von Golden Sun.

Anbei noch meine Team-Zusammenstellung:

Magnolia - Beschwörer/Schwertmeister
Gerade in Kombination mit Gratisessen fallen sämtliche MP-Kosten automatisch weg. Dazu sind die neuen Beschwörungen Charybdis und Amaterasu einfach unglaublich gut. Gepaart mit den Fähigkeiten Beschwörung+, Beschwörungswelle und M.AG +20% hat sie super Schaden gemacht. Hatte in diesem Teil iwie einfach voll Bock auf Beschwörer nachdem ich sie in BD als eher schwächer empfunden hatte (ist aber abhängig von der Kombination)

Yew - zu Anfang Seelenmagier (Name vergessen xD)/Astrologe, am Ende Kaiser/Astrologe
Seelenmagie mit seinen frühzeitig einsetzbaren Möglichkeiten in Kombination mit Astrologie bildet ein unglaublich gutes Support-Wunder. Über Nebel und verschiedene Buffs hab ich regelmäßig meine Party ins unermessliche gebufft. Dazu waren vor Allem gegen Ende die Status- und Elementbarriere von Astrologie LV6 und 7 super hilfreich. Auf Kaiser hab ich dann eig nur gewechselt, weil ich einfach nen Kaiser haben wollte xD. War am Ende auch ein super Supporter, der dazu noch moderaten Schaden gemacht hat. In Notsituationen onnte man auch gut mit Frühlingserwachen heilen oder mit Edler Adler nen finalen Schlag setzen. Unterstützungsfähigkeiten hatte er am Ende lange Unterstützung, Seelenmagie, Beidhändig und TP+20%

Edea - über die Story mein Main DD (Damage Dealer) und am Ende meine Interpretation von Gilgamesh xD Ninja/Kämpfer
Die Kombination war einfach brutal. Mit Quadrupel, 4 Katanas und Schwarzer Gürtel (krit+) hat Edea nahezu mit jedem verdammten Angriff (Trampeln, Shippunjinrai) mit 9999 gekrittet. Sie hat zwar wegen keiner Ausrüstung kaum was ausgehalten, dazu hatte sie aber im Fall die Buffs durch Yew oder Utsusemi um Angriffen auszuweichen. Mithilfe von Ikkikasei und Ang Buffs hat sie mit normalen Angriffen dann locker 50k+ Dmg in einem Zug rausgehauen (4 Brave - einmal kam ich gegen Beelzebub auf fast 100k xD). Unterstützungsfähigkeiten waren Quadrupel, ANG+20%, Engelsschutz zum Überleben, und Kreuzfeuer (LV 11 Scharfschütze). Damit hab ich echt durch die Gegnermassen durchgewütet xD.

Tiz - durchgehend mein Heiler, am Ende bester Support als Patissier/Bischof
Tiz hat allzeit alles problemlos geheilt und dazu den Gegner beliebig debufft. Perfekter Supporter, da braucht man nichts mehr zu sagen. Unterstützungsfähigkeiten - Gruppenzauber iwas (Weißmagier), somit hat jede Heilung vom Bischof, die prozentual heillen, bei Gruppenzaubern immer den vollen Wert gehealed, sodass Weihe (heilt 100%) auch die Gruppe instant voll heilt. Dazu Engelsschutz, lange Debuff und Grenzbrecher (ergänzend zu Yew) damit Buffs bis 200% möglich waren. Tortensturm (LV 11 Patissier) war voll Allem gegen Bosse super effektiv.

Das war dann mein Team, was quasi gegen alles in fast jeder Situation vorbereitet war. Endlevel waren all Lv73. Alle Jobs maximieren mach ich bei Gelegenheit mal. Die 2 Zusatzbosse sowie die Fort-Luna-Baal's muss ich auch noch machen, da hab ich volle 100%

Zum Schluss nur noch eine kurze Frage zum Endboss:
Wie sollte man eigentlich Himmelsmandat von Providenz standardmäßig überleben? An sich wird ja immer eine Person ausgerufen, die jmd angreifen soll. Muss derjenige den anderen besiegen oder eine bestimmte Menge Schaden anrichten? Hat bei mir iwie nicht ganz geklappt, wohl aber auch weil ich immer 0 Schaden gemacht habe trotz Angriff xD. Hab dann ab dem 3. Anlauf gegen providenz einfach immer Ruhe vom Bischof/Tiz eingesetzt und sämtlichen Schaden negiert :v:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Laut dem japanischen Twitter-Account zum Spiel hat das Spiel weltweit mittlerweile 700k Einheiten seit dem Erscheinen vor 2 Jahren (Japanrelease) verkauft.

Quelle: https://mynintendonews.com/2017/04/22/bravely-second-has-sold-700k-copies-worldwide/

https://twitter.com/BDFF_OFFICIAL/status/855816134271971328/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fmynintendonews.com%2F2017%2F04%2F22%2Fbravely-second-has-sold-700k-copies-worldwide%2F

Mich freuts, hoffe natürlich auch sehr, dass nach Octopath-Traveler noch der Dritte Teil der Serie entwickelt wird, vielleicht sogar für die Switch, wer weiß.

Hab es hier leider immer noch neu liegen :D
Irgendwie kam ich nie dazu und inzwischen habe ich mit dem 3DS abgeschlossen.

Zurück
Top Bottom