PS4/Switch Valkyria Chronicles

aber wieso kein "japan game"?

es spielt afaik in europa hat ne "europäische" geschichte und das design ist hm... irgendwie nicht so japanisch wie ich das von "japan" games gewohnt bin die sind eher... hm... schrill...
ist natürlich meine meinung... erwarte aber von dem game echt nichts in japan! (und bei uns auch nicht viel mehr)
ist mehr ein randgame! (was es in keiner weise schlecht macht!!)

imo ist das doch ziemlich anime mässig vom style her.
gameplay passt auch zu den japanern. (action/taktik rpg)
und scenario imo auch.

naja, mal gucken.
wann erscheint es auch noch? 24. april?

unglaublich schöne character modelle, verstehe einfach nicht wieso es nicht mehr spiele in diesem stil gibt.
must have.

tobbl

Hauptsache es landet in meinem Spieleregal, da ist es mir egal wwie viele einheiten bestellt wurden :)

2lm72wk.jpg

Swimsuits für alle Chars?^^

Valkyria Chronicles 8,8,9,9

+The game is very refreshing by combining action and simulation game elements together
+Graphics,Scenario,Presentation belongs to the top class games' performance
+Compliment on the originality and unique aspects on the game.
+Large battle stages
+Gameplay can be quite challenging at times

im Gaf gibt es endlich einen offiziellen Thread :p

Hey guys, I don't know how many Jgaffers picked up senjou no valkyria, but BudokaiMR2 and myself picked it up.

I've only done the first 2 missions, and I'm on my third right now. The game is very much a strategy game, but movement is actually akin to something like Gears of War.

Here's how things work:

You have your war map. From here, you can see the whole level, as well as placeholders for enemies and friendly units. Then, you choose a single unit. When you choose a single unit, it zooms into the real world, and you move your character around in real time. As you move around, enemies can shoot at you, so you have to be careful.

When you're ready to aim at an enemy, hit the R1 button, and you enter aiming mode. Aiming mode allows you to target certain parts of a unit. There is a risk/reward system in place. For instance, the head only requires 2-4 hits to kill a unit, but you miss more often. The center mass requires more hits, but it misses far less.

Combine this with the ability to duck behind sandbag barriers and hide in tall grass, and you've got yourself a very tactical "semi-shooter". I say semi, because you don't actually pull the trigger on your enemies. You target, and hit O. Once you do, the unit lets off the amount of bullets for one clip, depending on the weapon they're using.

The gaming is very streamlined, and speeds up the combat quite a bit.

Once you hit Mission 3, you finally get to make your full squad. There IS perma death, so losing a unit means they're gone forever. Story based characters are fail conditions for a mission, so you cannot lose them and survive.

The best part is this fantastic easter egg:

2438165667_c833917115.jpg

Yes! That's right! Vyse is a playable unit in Valkyria! REPRESENT!

Budokai, feel free to post your impressions of the game.

wie soll vyse mit nachnamen heißen??? engelbert? in skies hatte er gar keinen nachnamen oder?

Ist damit SoA2 für die PS3 Confirmed?

:rofl3: ohhh wollte nen Nintendos hier nur ein bisschen Angst machen xD

wie soll vyse mit nachnamen heißen??? engelbert? in skies hatte er gar keinen nachnamen oder?

ne, der hatte keinen Nachnamen.

@topic:
Kuhle Sache mit Vyse, fänds kuhl, wenn sich in dem Spiel vielleicht noch nen paar weitere SoA Charas verstecken würden.
Aika, Drachma, Ramirez und Belleza ftw :scan:

EDIT: Gerade gelesen, dass Aika auch drin is. Geil! :-D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Top Bottom