Comic Young Justice (v. Gargoyles & Spider-Man Typen)

einer ist also doch noch gestorben. :ugly:

Aber es war ein gutes Ende für die Serie. Chapeau, die Serie war genial.

Ja... war in der Tat etwas arg zusammengequetscht... aber das hab ich ja schon vor ner langen Zeit vorrausgesehen...

Aber dennoch hamme geniale Folge und das DARF einfach nicht das Ende sein. Genug Fanbeschwerden und/oder Kickstarter muss einfach kommen! >.<

Wieso musste er sterben? :cry2: Boah Artemis kann einem leid tun... ob sie nun doch noch zum Schurken wird...?
Und war ja klar, dass Darkseid noch irgendwie mitspielt... aber warum erst zum vermeintlichen Ende hin? Gnar... btw. eine der besten Darstellungen Darkseids die ich bisher gesehen habe. Sah klasse aus, aber in diesm Punkt ist die Serie eh top gewesen. Einzig Nightwing enttäuschte etwas mit den kurzen Haaren und auch Batgirl sah nich soo toll aus...

tumblr_mjrhem4d9y1s2aarpo1_500.png

http://christopherjonesart.tumblr.c...istopherjoneswebminion-click-here-to-take#_=_

Greg Weisman postet ein paar zusätzliche Dialoge, die für die letzte Episode "Endgame" gekürzt wurden um Zeit zu sparen:
YOUNG JUSTICE: INVASION: "Endgame": stuff cut for time

Greg Weisman: Hey gang,

I hope you enjoyed "Endgame", our second season finale of Young Justice: Invasion.

A little bit of dialogue was cut from the final script for time, and I thought you might like to see it here:

1. We revisit the broken translator gag at the beginning of the episode:

TRIBUNE #1 (VO PRE-LAP): Kesla vane… [Work…] Kesla vaaane, ka SKAH-vey keezy kretchmar, suh frag ka! [Wooork, you stinking little machine, or I end you!] (beat) There. <sigh> Let the defendants rise.

2. G. Gordon Godfrey leads an anti-Reach protest at the U.N. before the battle on the Reach Ship above:

GODFREY: Folks, tell Ol' G. Gordon - and the world - what you think of the Reach!

CROWD: Hate the Reach! / That drink made Grandma sick! / Why are they still here?! / Send 'em packing! / <boos, hisses, etc.>

3. When Blue Beetle first arrives on the Watchtower:

BLUE BEETLE: Awesome…

NIGHTWING: Blue. Focus.

BLUE BEETLE: Sorry. First time here and… never mind.

CAPTAIN ATOM: The natural disasters have escalated. The rest of the League is spread thin saving lives across the globe.

4. In the middle of Lex's call to the Watchtower:

LEX LUTHOR: Secretary Tseng was kind enough to let me borrow his frequency, as I have a possible solution to our mutual problem.

ATOM: A problem created by you and the Light when they collaborated to bring the Reach to Earth.

LEX LUTHOR: Perhaps. But as I believe you know, the Light always planned to betray the Reach. And I certainly have no desire to see the Earth destroyed.

AQUALAD: I believe we should hear him out.

LEX LUTHOR: Thank you, Kaldur'ahm. You are missed in our corner.

5. At the gathering of 40 heroes, while Lex and Blue Beetle are prepping the "Eggs":

IMPULSE: I'm so feeling the mode. I came back from the future to stop the Reach from enslaving the Earth… not to let them destroy it.

KID FLASH: You didn't let them do anything. You stopped them from killing Flash and helped us save Blue. Not to mention, fought alongside us to bring down the Reach and break up the Light.

Kid Flash RUFFLES a smiling Impulse's hair.

KID FLASH (CONT): Now you're going to help save the world. The Reach will not win this one. Not when there are guys like you around to "crash" them. Did I use that right?

IMPULSE: Close enough. And thanks.

6. Lucas Carr coordinates from the Watchtower:

CAPTAIN ATOM (VO RADIO): Alpha Squad engaging Drones.

CARR: Acknowledged. All Squads report in.

Carr REACTS as the first few call-ins OVERLAP, then the rest become a CACOPHONY.

BLUE BEETLE / FLASH / BLACK LIGHTNING / NIGHTWING / AQUAMAN / BLACK CANARY / BUMBLEBEE / ATOM / SUPERBOY / ROBIN / MISS MARTIAN / ARTEMIS / AQUALAD (VO RADIO): Beta Squad in position. / Gamma Squad has disabled MFD. / Delta Squad engaging enemy. / Epsilon just arriving. / Eta still en route. / Theta's a little busy right now. / Kappa Squad engaged. / Omicron has succeeded. / Rho Squad. No joy yet. / Tau Squad has engaged. / Psi Squad has destroyed all Drones. / Omega Squad arriving now. / Sigma has engaged--

CARR: Whoa, whoa. Sorry. One at a time. Sigma Squad, say again.

AQUALAD (VO RADIO): Repeat: Sigma has engaged Drones.

7. After Kid Flash disables the Paris MFD:

ARTEMIS: Omega Squad has-

Kid Flash <SPEEDS> back to her side and <KISSES> her.

KID FLASH: Look, I know we promised each other we'd get out of this game…

ARTEMIS: But maybe we can have our life together and play hero too…

They <KISS> again.

CARR: Omega Squad. Repeat transmission. Omega?

8. During and just after Virgil and Black Lightning's MFD battle:

VIRGIL: Gotta say, playing hero… it's starting to feel pretty sweet.

BLACK LIGHTNING: I'm not surprised. You show real potential for this gig. You ever need a mentor, Virgil, you just let me know.

VIRGIL: Really?! That would be amazing! But first, you think we could head topside and see my family? I really miss 'em.

9. On the Watchtower with Virgil, Cassie and Tim:

WONDER GIRL: Welcome to the Team, Virgil.

STATIC: Call me Static!

ROBIN: Catchy. What about your pals? I take it they declined our invitation.

STATIC: Well, Arsenal was always more of a solo act. And the others are getting out of the game. Neut went back to his foster family, and Eduardo moved in with his dad. Even Tye went home. I guess his mom's evil boyfriend is out of the picture.

WONDER GIRL: And Asami?

STATIC: She's staying with Tye and his mom. Turns out she and Tye kinda had a thing. And none of us knew.

Wonder Girl and Robin are secretly HOLDING HANDS behind their backs.

ROBIN, WONDER GIRL (UNISON): It happens.

Am 16. Juli erscheint der offizielle Young Justice Soundtrack:
http://www.amazon.com/Young-Justice...2106&sr=8-1&keywords=young+justice+soundtrack

Aber die viel größere Meldung...
Er veröffentlicht sein erstes Buch, Rain Of The Ghosts Ende des Jahres:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/12...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846

Okay, wenn das nicht so interessant ist, wie wärst denn damit:
Greg Weisman arbeitet jetzt wieder für Disney! Und woran?
Ich gebe mal ein paar Tipps:

Disney + Greg Weisman + Star Wars + 3D Animated Series
Bitchin'!

Hier geht's zum Thread:
http://www.consolewars.de/messagebo...e-Filoni-Simon-Kinberg)?p=4725414#post4725414

Ultragähn... toll... ich hab jetzt gehofft es kommt ne neue Staffel und dann ist es ne schnöde Star Wars Serie :/

Greg muss auch sein Geld verdienen^^
Er hat ja auf station8/Gargoyles in einem Ramble erwähnt, dass er monatelang für Warner Bros. gearbeitet hat ohne auch nur einen einzigen Cent dafür zu sehen, weil Warner Bros. es nicht für nötig hielt Greg weiter zu bezahlen, da bereits alle restlichen Young Justice Folgen geschrieben waren oder so ähnlich und er ja nicht direkt bei Warner Bros. angestellt ist.

Aber jetzt mal Karriere-mäßig gesehen... Es ist STAR WARS!!11elf :ugly:
Und er arbeitet wieder mit Disney und bei Disney ist Gargoyles und 2014 ist die 20th Anniversary von Gargoyles und ich will, dass da was passiert... :p Und wenn dann nicht, dann zur 25th Anniversary... :p

Gargoyles wird auf DVD fortgesetzt.. nach gut.. sechs Jahren?
Im Dezember sind es 8 Jahre, seitdem das letzte Gargoyles DVD Set veröffentlicht wurde...
Alter ich habe schon nicht mehr daran geglaubt, dass nach so vielen Jahren die Serie endlich vervollständigt wird. Jetzt mal abgesehen von Season 3.

Warum muss es nur ein Disney Movie Club Release sein? Ersteinmal muss man da Mitglied werden und afaik monatlich Gebühren zahlen und dann kann man von ausserhalb der USA/Canada dort gar nicht bestellen und damit das ganze nicht so teuer wird muss man gleich 5 DVDs bestellen, weil man dann 4 DVDs zu je 1$ bekommt wenn ich das richtig verstehe.

Auf station8/Gargoyles gibt es schon die ersten Vorbereitungen zu Sammelbestellungen, weil nicht jeder sich im Disney Movie Club wegen einer DVD anmelden will. Entweder ich frage dort Jemanden, ob er mir ein Set zuschickt oder ich warte bis die ersten DVDs bei ebay auftauchen oder so...

Ich hoffe nur, dass auch Extras mit drauf sind (die wurden damals hoffentlich schon alle fertig produziert) und die DVD dasselbe Menü hat wie bei den anderen Gargoyles DVDs. Aber wenn ich jetzt sehe wie die Cover der DMC Titel aussehen... Ich kann mir nicht einfach neben meinen bisherigen 2 Gargoyles DVDs eine knall orangene DVD dazu stellen: https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AcquisitionBrowseView?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&headerText=Exclusives&categoryId=5024505

TaleSpin hätte ich eigentlich auch gerne vollständig, aber ich habe mir da die deutschen Veröffentlichungen gekauft, vielleicht lässt sich Disney überzeugen das letzte DVD Set auch in Deutschland zu veröffentlichen, nachdem es in den USA endlich erschienen ist.

Ab heute im Disney Movie Club:

Gargoyles und TaleSpin sind damit die 2 ersten Disney Afternoon Serien, die vollständig auf DVD erhältlich sind.

YJ ist wohl tot, leider. Wie SpectaSpider wohl auch.

Können wir das Ding nicht in den allgemeinn Greg Weisman Thread umbenennen? Dann würde zumindest Gargoyles doch passen :p

Zurück
Top Bottom