Wii Wii - Games (nur Spiele) 2

Fand ich sehr interessant und wollte ich euch nicht vorenthalten...aus dem GAF, von dem Typen der bei der E3 Nintendo PK dabei war:

Let's recap my Monday afternoon...

20 mins of Reggie's stats. I was excited at first at the start of the rehearsal cuz I thought I'd be seeing epic news. 10 minutes in, I was on the flood in the back stage area ready to pass out.

"Is this seriously how the show is opening?"

Wii Zapper. $19.99. Bundled with future software.

"Is it 19.99 for the Wii Zapper, the game, and the Wii Remote and Nunchuk when it comes out? That's killer. Wait, what? $19.99 for the plastic case thing? Oh, ok..."

Mario Kart Wii shown off. Holy crap, online Mario Kart finally. Fischer Price Wheel unveiled.

"Didn't that come out already? How is that going to make non-gamers as good as hardcore gamers? Oh well, it better still cost 49.99. At least it comes out in January."

Super Smash Bros. on December 3rd.

"Hell yeah, awesome news. Where's my new trailer with Sonic."

Footage related to updates from the last two weeks revealed.

"Oh...Donkey Kong was hidden in that video. Yeah, that was a CLEVER way to reveal a 'new' character."

Finally, Miyamoto's new IP.

"Here comes Pikmin...wait...what. Wii Fit? Whoa, that thing looks awesome. Too bad the potential won't be realized until they make Tony Hawk for it and Elite Beat Agents Wii. At least Nintendo will ensure it sells out Wii consoles until 2011, when they finally might reveal a new, core IP."

It was fun. Everyone was nice and I do secretly root for Nintendo because Sony has totally ****ed gamers over in the past two years, but it was a painful thing to come to realize...Nintendo may have delivered the "information", but they really didn't do a great job at "hyping" it or making it exciting. At least when Miyamoto won in the practices...he danced around on stage to the music. Reggie - take this note: Let Miyamoto win so fanboys can see his crazy on-stage antics. It's okay to lose...

I did want to point out some things, but please don't call me Nintendo damage control - this is facts.

The Wii Balance Boards worked every single time until they were shown off live. They work exceptionally well, and I'm sure hands-on impressions will show that.

Jackie and I were supposed to speak, but because they only had an hour, and everything was running over, they cut it. I had a damn clever retort to Reggie's remarks to me...and it involved a name drop of GAF...

Oh yeah, because they ONLY HAD AN HOUR, that is why they couldn't show off more footage. That's why you all got a cluster**** of media withint 15 mins of the end of the press conference online. I am upset the Press Kit CD didn't have everything...Nintendo's press room was ridiculous with the crashing.

Jackie is my girlfriend, so you guys can stop trying to find her at E3 and slip her your cards (eyes Kotaku editors).

Oh, yeah - *******...

Originally Posted by ******* fanboy Christopher Grant:
They invite a Zelda fanboy on stage to prove to us that the new Zelda game is good -- sure enough, he's controlling the whole thing with the stylus and we're really struggling to contain our impulse to rush the stage and see if it'll work with a D-pad.

spm_mb.png

http://www.zentendo.com/fanboy.jpg

Back on-topic: Some other tidbits - Nintendo is going to *try" to launch Wii Fit this year, but it probably won't happen, at least not in North America. Chris Kohler's info about the "above 50" dollars is correct for the Wii Fit/Wii Balance Board bundle. Wii Fit will have around 40 mini-games with it, though, when completed. And again, Mario Kart Wii is slated for January from what I heard, but that wasn't made public yet.

Interessant auch was er sonst zu sagen hat:

I've thought many times back on the launches in November of last year. Everything in my body before PS3's price was revealed said Nintendo was in serious trouble. Coupled with the fact they killed their biggest title of this century, Twilight Princess, by purposely delaying it to Wii, I couldn't have been more anti-Nintendo than I was through much of last year.

If you need my honest opinion, I still don't really like Wii. I like Nintendo DS. I used to HATE portable gaming, but I love it now. DS recaptured the feeling of the SNES era where there's just tons of games, everybody's on board, and besides a few titles I could count on one hand only on other platforms, I have everything I need. But I am a hardcore Metal Gear and Final Fantasy fan. I don't get the REAL Final Fantasy games on Wii. We got The Twin Snakes on GCN simply because it could look up to par with its competitors and it was a brilliant idea to release a true revamp for Nintendo gamers who missed the original, but do you really think we're getting a new, original Metal Gear on Wii?

However, I'm not counting the Wii out just yet. Yes, we've all known about the "big 3" for over a year now, but we are getting them very shortly and this year here in North America. Prime is definitely a much more hardcore first-person title. I haven't read anyone else's impressions, but the simple fact that your LOCK-ON does not provide "lock-on shots" made the game just that much harder. People weened on Prime on GCN are in for a rude awakening to how the other half of the first-person world plays titles - with no true lock-on firing and mouse/keyboard style control. The game's pace is also much faster as a result.

Super Mario Galaxy is JUST LIKE trying to play Super Mario 64 all over. Your first stage is this basic planet where you need to find three rabbits, and the first time running "down" to the bottom-side of the planet will give you some trouble as you fight the gravity and the mental reverse of directions. It seems, however, that much of the platforming is done on relative "level" areas or "boxy" areas, so players fearing crazy setups don't have to worry...yet (could be more we haven't seen).

Brawl wasn't shown off for...well...it comes out after Prime and Galaxy and Phantom Hourglass. Nintendo did not want to have Brawl there would be too much focus on that game. I'm sure at E For All Expo everyone can go play Brawl in LA, but while it may piss off fans that nothing "megaton" was revealed about the game in the media briefing, there exactly wasn't anything like that revealed last year at the briefing, either. The trailer hit AFTER the briefing. Again, why? So it wouldn't steal the thunder of Twilight Princess and Wii Sports - two titles that WOULD be out that fall. I do believe Smash is pretty much done like they say. As for online play; if they can put Mario Kart online with a peripheral, they can get Brawl online with the standard controllers...I think I would stop worrying.

But you also need to look at this from Nintendo's point of view. For the past...what...decade, they've been dominated by Sony and last generation they lost to both Sony and Microsoft. While the GameBoy franchise had been making a killing, PSP could probably have challenged it if DS did not enter the market as it did. Losing the handheld market really would have been a near-death blow for Nintendo. Thus, after all this crap, and with a (no offense Nintendo) vastly inferior console that only has a radical control setup, Nintendo has and will win this generation (if Wii Fit didn't make you believe it, you fail to understand what's going on. I'm sure Patcher will agree with me). DS and Wii will probably also become the two best selling systems ever.

All of this...with what has happened, is why Nintendo wanted to have their own little "party" at E3. Hardcore gamers are just getting jealous, though. There's a new "baby" in the family. It's called the casual gamer, or even non-gamer. And these hardcore gamers are a bit upset. But even back on GCN and N64...how often did we get quality "core" titles? Remember those "droughts"? Nintendo has released a BRAND NEW Wii title every single month in North America except for one month, and will do so through the end of the year. All of them except for Wii Play and Wario Ware were aimed at one group or another of the core gamer.

So, can somebody go into great detail and explain what games need to be "announced" or "made" so that hardcore fans won't complain? Do you really need to know Pikmin, Animal Crossing, F-Zero and StarFox are coming to the Wii right now (you really think they aren't?) And when they are announced, are you going to complain again?

Voll unterschreib!

I don't know what else to say. I just stopped focusing on Nintendo and enjoyed the rest of E3. I know the guys at 1Up were upset that not many "DS" games were shown off, but two seriously hardcore titles for DS were on display this year: Dimentium: The Ward and Contra 4.

I spoke with the associate producer of Contra 4 and man this game seriously is for hardcore, 2D gamers. Not only did he know his crap, he could play - he made it further than I can which (I know he's played it more, but still I consider myself to be of a high skill level) said something to me. And speaking with the creators of Dimentium, they also know there is a hardcore market Nintendo isn't catering too, and even with unique interface options, a hardcore game is still possible.

Nintendo is going to "expand" their games to cater to gamers age 5-75. They will make controls so non-gamers and "core" gamers alike can enjoy it. But if you haven't noticed, Nintendo has altogether stopped using the term "hardcore". They call it "core". So is there no more "hardcore"? I saw somebody say this...but it is probably true; third parties are going to need to save the hardcore gamer on Nintendo's platforms. If it takes indie developers or the B-team of a major studio to do it, then so be it.

I'm all for expanding the market, and I said above we need to get used to it, but I do also feel after enough time, Nintendo can't "keep" putting emphasis on the non-gamer. At the rate they are going, there will be no such thing as the "non-gamer" in a few years (unless Nintendo unveils Wii Pacifier to capitalize on the todler market).

But again, it's still too soon. Wii is not even a year old. And Nintendo DS is churning out games for everyone at a fair rate. If Wii can get to where Nintendo DS is in terms of software selection, then I think everyone can stop complaining.

So, Hideo...where's my Metal Gear DS game? I'm waiting...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170612&page=27

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
""Laut Aonuma sei ein neues Zelda-Spiel für Wii nicht vollkommen ausgeschlossen, jedoch sei man derzeit noch in der frühen Planungsphase. Auch Miyamoto bestätigte die Möglichkeit, dass ein weiterer Teil der Serie auf Wii erscheinen könnte. Jedoch betonte Miyamoto, dass ein Zelda-Spiel mindestens drei Jahre Entwicklungszeit in Anspruch nimmt und man einfach abwarten müsse ob sich solch ein Spiel auf dem derzeitigen System noch realisieren lässt.""

ob die wohl zweifel daran haben, dass die wii so lange am markt bleibt:-??
also wenns der gamecube so lange geschaft hat... zelda wii wär doch n tolles abschiedsgame.

@Nihilist: Das Paper Mario-Bild ist genial. ^^ Hab ich letztens schonmal gesehen.
Sollte man mal in den Startpost aller WAR-Threads packn ...

Interessante Abhandlung!
Sogar mit einigen Infos gewürzt.

Alles ist stimmig:
Nintendo wird den CoreGamer aufgreifen.
Jedoch auf Veranstaltungen, die dafür geeignet sind.

""Laut Aonuma sei ein neues Zelda-Spiel für Wii nicht vollkommen ausgeschlossen, jedoch sei man derzeit noch in der frühen Planungsphase. Auch Miyamoto bestätigte die Möglichkeit, dass ein weiterer Teil der Serie auf Wii erscheinen könnte. Jedoch betonte Miyamoto, dass ein Zelda-Spiel mindestens drei Jahre Entwicklungszeit in Anspruch nimmt und man einfach abwarten müsse ob sich solch ein Spiel auf dem derzeitigen System noch realisieren lässt.""

ob die wohl zweifel daran haben, dass die wii so lange am markt bleibt:-??
also wenns der gamecube so lange geschaft hat... zelda wii wär doch n tolles abschiedsgame.

Naja, siehe TP. Ein Zelda bringt sicher ein paar Verschiebungen mit sich und jetzt haben wir ca. ein 3/4 Jahr Wii + 3 Jahre Entwicklungszeit + ein paar Verschiebungen -> die Gen ist dann fast vorüber.

Laut Wiik in Review scheint der nächste Hardcorekracher von dem wir nicht viel wissen Disaster zu sein. Weiterhin scheint es das intern der Fokus etwas mehr auf Casual Games gelegt wurde, was jetzt alle Aufschreien lässt, aber erstmal Sinn macht. Noch ist die Wii nur auf dem Weg zur Spitze und nicht oben, also fährt man die Schiene etwas mehr die einen nach oben bringt. Corespiele werden wohl erstmal von den 2nd Partys gemacht.

Laut Wiik in Review scheint der nächste Hardcorekracher von dem wir nicht viel wissen Disaster zu sein. Weiterhin scheint es das intern der Fokus etwas mehr auf Casual Games gelegt wurde, was jetzt alle Aufschreien lässt, aber erstmal Sinn macht. Noch ist die Wii nur auf dem Weg zur Spitze und nicht oben, also fährt man die Schiene etwas mehr die einen nach oben bringt. Corespiele werden wohl erstmal von den 2nd Partys gemacht.

Kann man Matt in Sachen "Insider"-Informationen überhaupt noch trauen, oder rät' der auch nur noch in der Gegend rum. Halo DS hat er immer noch nicht erklärt, Kirby war nicht auf der E3, wir es definitiv gesagt hat, wo war die "Classic Nintendo Franchise" (Mario Kart DS ist zu kurz her), etc.

Kein Plan, aber ich bin da ab jetzt vorsichtig. Er hat vor ein paar Monaten auch gemeint, Mario & Sonic wäre online - ist es nicht.

Es hat doch Gerüchtegegeben das dieneue Zelda Engine schon steht oder?

Naja wie gesagt: Gerüchte!

Ich kann Nintendo verstehen, wenn sie den Fokus vorerst ein wenig auf casual-Games verschieben. Ihr Ziel ist es ja, den Markt zu vergrössern, damit das geht muss man neuen Spielern einen leichten Einstieg geben. Dann wenn diese das Anfangsstaduim durchschritten haben werden auch sie komplexere Spiele wollen (zumindest ein Teil hoffe ich)

Im Moment ist nicht wahnsinnig viel draussen, aber RE Wii reicht mir vorerst. :)

oh man nach resi wii bin echt heiss auf den nächsten shooter.

vor allem auf einen third-person shooter wie resi4, army of two, gears of war oder lost planet wäre echt verdamt genial! damit geht man auch einigen problemen aus dem weg den viele wii first-person shooter imo haben ( teils lange/längere eingewöhnungszeit und oftmals kontrollverlust bei schnellen drehungen). natürlich erübrigt sich dieses problem wenn das spiel von retro studios kommt^^.
wie gesagt imo würde ich mich sehr über einen 3-person shooter freuen, sogar mehr als ego-shooter. vlt wäre das auch ganz sinnvoll in rs dadurch könnte man den schwertkampf auch besser einbinden ohne wechsel von first in 3-person. (stichwort: jedi knight).

bitte capcom ( die machen ja eigentlich nur 3-person oder?) macht ein gescheites spiel ala resi oder lost planet. wobei mir letztes sogar lieber wäre, da ich jetzt nicht sounbedingt der gore-fan bin und außerdem ist die zielgruppe bei einem usk 12-16 spiel wie lp viel größer und man läuft nicht gefahr von einer indizierung!

PS: gibt es eigentlich irgend ein angekündigten third-person shooter? (außer disaster über das man eigentlich 0 weiss und wohl auch eher ein adventure ist.)

Zurück
Top Bottom