PS4/Switch Valkyria Chronicles

wo ist die demo kann sie nicht finden?

neuer Scan:

---

Eine Demo wäre echt nicht schlecht gewesen, aber die PS3 kriegt ja so in der Richtung wenig, glaube ich. Oder gab es eine zb zu Ratchet, Heavenly Sword oder Uncharted ?

val06.jpg

Do Want now^^

jemand hat sich die mühe gemacht, und einige Dinge aus dem Video zu übersetzen^^

Finally had a chance to watch the video and here's more or less some more info on the game system itself.

The 7th platoon consists of 2 tanks (named Edelweiss and Shamrock) and 10 soldiers at the core. 50 characters to include into the platoon, so essentially 40 reserve soldiers as well. It appears that you can add atleast 22 members total in certain battle scenarios (1 tank + 3 members on the platoon list with a central box indicating 18 more soldiers can be added to the platoon list).

Points are earned post-battle and can be distributed to your platoon in any manner you see fit. Points are distributed to unit type (sniper unit, anti-tank unit, etc) so theoretically you can level up the bejeesus out of one particular unit type and have the remaining units be very weak.

All characters have personality traits, as well as "potentials" which are activated when certain conditions are met on the battlefield. I believe these are revealed as the character's respective units level up.

Character traits include: Sandstorm allergies, physically weak, hatred towards imperial citizens, etc.

Potentials include: Double damage to tanks, leadership, hymn/song of peace, etc

Breakdown of known trait/potentials by character

Alicia:
田舎育ち - raised in the countryside (while standing on dirt, concentration increases and shooting ability goes up)
世話好き - enjoys taking care of people
不可避射撃 - non-dodgeable shot

Largo
自然児 - somewhat uncivilized (when standing on pavement, becomes emotionally stressed and defense goes down)
救急アップ - improved first aid
仲間思い - group/companion affection
戦車の天敵 - tank predator/natural enemy of tank
戦車二重ダメージ - double damage to tanks

Rosie
砂塵アレルギー - sandstorm allergies (will gradually lose HP while fighting during sandstorms)
遮蔽射撃 - hidden assault
姉御肌- bossy disposition
地雷不発 - misfiring mine
不可避射撃 - non-dodgeable shot
平和の歌 - Sony/Hymn of Peace

Yeady(sp?)
リーダーシップ - leadership

Taris
女好き - likes women/womanizer/lesbian (I think this is a female character but it's hard to tell)

Karos
金属好き - metal fetish
寂しがり屋 - lonely/isolated

Homer
潔癖病 - fanatical
貧弱な体 - physically weak
寂しがり屋 - lonely/isolated

Oscar
草原育ち - raised in the plains
帝国人きらい - hatred towards Imperial citizen
夜目 - night vision

Unknown
気分屋 - acts on emotions

And finally, tanks can be upgraded with an emphasis on offense or defense (or a balance of both probably) and the design of the tanks will change according to the upgrades completed on them.

Some translations are awkward, and I apologize. I didn't want to spend all night finding the best translations, but I think these will convey the meanings relatively well.

Cheers.

Außerdem noch ein promotional Video welches mehr auf die Story eingeht. Sehr geil und ein must watch^^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OKbx6R6IL8g

Termin ist übrigens der 28.0408 in Japan.

Sega veröffentlicht Valkyria Chronicles in Europa

Sega gibt bekannt, dass das Rollenspiel Senjô no Valkyrie (engl. 'Valkyria of the Battlefield: Gallian Chronicles') als Valkyria Chronicles im Herbst 2008 in Europa erscheinen wird.
Quelle: gamefront

---

Das sind super Neuigkeiten.

neue Videos (??) + neue Bilder:

http://www.jeux-france.com/news24710_valkyrie-battlefield-des-images.html

---

Die Bilder von gamewatch waren besser, aber die sehen auch gut aus. Der Stil ist sehr schön.

Zurück
Top Bottom