Anime One Piece!

Folge gesehen, dürfte der Kiera gefallen, nehme ich mal stark an, vor allem Sanji mit der Frau Part :P
Aber fand die Folge zu lang gestreckt, kA ob das im Manga auch so von statten geht?
Kommt das im Manga auch so vor also mit Sanji und co?

Folge gesehen, dürfte der Kiera gefallen, nehme ich mal stark an, vor allem Sanji mit der Frau Part :P
Aber fand die Folge zu lang gestreckt, kA ob das im Manga auch so von statten geht?
Kommt das im Manga auch so vor also mit Sanji und co?

nein. ^^ ich gucke den anime jetzt erstmal gar nicht mehr weil er einfach zu schlecht ist zurzeit. ich gucke jetzt erstmal nur flgen in denen was wichtiges passiert, was noch eine weile hin ist.

ich bin zufrieden mit dem anime - liegt wohl auch daran, dass ich den manga ab der dressroba staffel aufgehört habe zu lesen.

freu mich schon auf die kämpfe :blushed:

So die Folge war ganz solide, nichts besonderes aber auch nichts schlechtes. Highlight war Sanji mal wieder, ich liebe ihn einfach und seine Schwäche für Frauen. Zu gestreckt wirkte es nicht imo, klar länger als im Manga dank Filler aber die haben die Beziehung der beiden gut untermauert und ausgebaut und nicht störend gewirkt. Ansonsten bin ich kein Fan von Violet, sie ist schön und ihr Vorbau steht Hancock in nichts nach aber ich freu mich mehr auf Rebecca :lick:

Hat mir gut gefallen die Folge, war lustig :D
Langgezogen hin oder her, bei Violet :love2: und Sanji ist das okay.

Joa, war schon ziemlich gestreckt...aber je näher man halt an den Manga kommt, um so mehr Filler und Ähnliches muss man nun mal einbauen. Freue mich aber mehr auf die Folge nächste Woche :)

New One Piece Episode Titles Revealed

The March ’14 issue of Japan’s “Newtype” magazine has revealed the episode titles for the three upcoming episodes of the Dressrosa arc. The One Piece anime will also be on a hiatus on March 9.

2/16 – 633: The Strongest Unnamed Warrior! – The Appearance of Lucy

Screenplay: Shōji Yonemura
Episode director: Tetsuya Endō
Storyboard: Tetsuya Endō
Animation director: Masahiro Shimanuki
Art: Takashi Koike

2/23 – 634: The Pirate Prince Cavendish

Screenplay: Tomohiro Nakayama
Episode director: Aya Komaki
Storyboard: Aya Komaki
Animation director: Atsuko Kawamura
Art: Miho Shiraishi

3/2 – 635: The Fated Reunion – Bellamy the Hyena

Screenplay: Shōji Yonemura
Episode director: Takahiro Imamura
Storyboard: Kenji Yokoyama
Animation director: Masahiro Kitazaki
Art: Takashi Koike

-Quelle

Schaut eigentlich jemand von euch OP auf P7MAXX? Die Serie läuft scheinbar komplett UNCUT. Ich bin ziemlich buff und kann kaum glauben, dass kaum Schnitte zu sehen sind. P/MAXX zeigt wirklich alles und manche Szenen waren selbst für mich ziemlich neu. Besonders Folge 24 Zorro Vs. Falkenpwner. Da gab es Szenen, die kannte ich so gar nicht. xD

Da ich kein Fern schaue nein leider nicht, kenne aber alle Folgen Uncut auf Deutscj und ja speziell die Folgen sind schon hart an sowas.

Wenn sie die neuen Folgen ausstrahlen dann versuch ich die irgendwie zu sehen wegen der Synchro, zur Not warte ich auf Mellow.

Four New Voice Actors for the One Piece Anime Announced

The official One Piece website has announced four new voice actors for the on-going Dressrosa arc of the One Piece anime. According to the official website, Chin Jao, Dagama and Elizabello II will be making their anime debut on Feb. 16. Bartolomeo will be appearing in an episode scheduled for March 2.

Bartolomeo, the captain of the Barto Club, will be voiced by Shōtarō Morikubo. Morikubo is known for voicing the characters of Shikamaru (Naruto), Akaya Kirihara (The Prince of Tennis), Norikuni Iwata (Excel Saga) and Tensa Zangetsu (Bleach), among many others.

Shin Aomori will be voicing Don Chin Jao. Aomori has also worked on Detective Conan and the Japanese dub of The Simpsons.

Elizabello II and Dagama will be voiced by Katsumi Chō and Shirō Saitō, respectively.

-Quelle

Interview with One Piece Series Director Hiroaki Miyamoto

In the newest entry of the “Usopp’s ‘This is True’!” column written by Kappei Yamaguchi, the Voice Actor for Usopp sits down with Series Director for the One Piece Anime: Hiroaki Miyamoto.

What follows are some highlights from the entire interview. These are, for the most part, not quotes from the interview, but a summary of what was said by Miyamoto (and sometimes Yamaguchi) as a whole.

—————— What does a series director do? ——————

column0212_2_1_03It’s a bit difficult to explain, but I guess you could say I bring the series together as a whole. Toei Animation’s way of making anime originally came from live-action movies, that’s to say, each producer has a certain amount of episodes they’re in charge of, but they also have their hands full with their allotted episodes so I kind of have to fine-tune some things so there’s an overall balance as a whole. It’s like being a teacher and having to keep an eye on the individual episodes’ directors, the voice actors . . . everyone, despite everyone having their own way of viewing how things should go. I can allow some amount of freedom from certain problem children (gleams at Yamaguchi) , but you sometimes also have to put your foot down. Though it’s really fun when it all fits into place in the end. 

—————— Who is your favourite character? ——————

I’m a big Kalifa fan, with her Bubble-Bubble Devil Fruit. Awa_Awa_no_Mi_Usage Especially when she’s charming Sanji and we get those close-ups on her breasts, legs and the special effects added in that part. I also like Baby Five a lot, but I’m also especially a fan of Tom! Even side characters say some amazing stuff from time to time! Like, when I’m having trouble with something, I’m reminded of the episodes I worked on when Tom says “A man should take pride in the ship he built!” He’s completely right though. Tom’s definitely become an important part of me now.

—————— Is there a memory of a certain episode that still lingers on inside of you? ——————

Well, there’s that one episode where Ace dies. Actually, I was shocked to hear about it when Oda told me Ace was going to die while talking talking about where the story was going. I actually brought the episode’s storyboard with me! column0212_2_2_02I put a lot of effort into it! Especially his accessories. This isn’t actually in the manga but, when Ace’s chest is pierced through, his accessories go flying around all over the place, something the previous episodes’ director had done, and I thought it was interesting so I used that as well. Considering the situation, it’s pretty ironic, but I believe this part is the part where he shows the most amount of spirit. With anime, you’re able to portray certain things in such a way that, even when something isn’t very flashy, you can still convey the mood through line, or details like the accessories falling at Whitebeard’s feet. That’s part of the animation’s strength.

—————— Any last comments? ——————

I’ll be sure to do my best and make sure the Dressrosa Arc — which will have a lot of new story developments and information — doesn’t lose to the manga!

Soon, there will also be an interview with the Chief Animation Director. Stay tuned!

-Quelle

Neue Folge war okay. Die Szenen mit Ruffy/Lucy echt gelungen. Nur dieser versuchte Aufbau von Dramaturgie durch die Schatten und den leuchtenden Augen bei den Kämpfern war total fail :ugly: Vor allem bei Rebecca irgendwie unpassend.

ich fand gerade das sehr passend, weils so klischeehaft ist, dass es wieder genial ist xD aber gleich so viele neue charas auf einmal O.O

da ich ja nicht mehr wirklich weiss wie es weitergeht gehe ich davon aus, dass Cavendish oder wie der schönling heißt als einer der ersten rausfliegt und Lucy keine großen probleme haben wird außer gegen die Flamingo-Familie.

ist auch mal sehr erfrischen nicht zu wissen wie es weitergeht :blushed:

Zurück
Top Bottom