KILLER 7 - Story Thread - ACHTUNG SPOILER!!

In this year's Grasshopper Direct presentation, Suda was joined by Mikami to discuss the upcoming Hella Remastered version of their 2011 game Shadows of the Damned.

However, at the end of the presentation, as the pair discussed their future projects, Mikami stated that he would like to see the return of Killer7, which he co-wrote with Suda.

"I've realised that I want to stay as hands-on as possible when it comes to game creation, and I'd love to see Suda make a sequel to Killer7," Mikami said.

"Seriously?" Suda replied, before adding: "Someday we may just see a Killer7 sequel. Or a Complete Edition."

"What matters most is whether or not you want to make it," Mikami told him.

Suda replied: "I'd rather make a Complete Edition first. And then Killer11." Mikami then asked if the sequel would indeed be called Killer11, to which Suda clarified: "I don't know. Killer7: Something, probably. Maybe Killer7: Beyond."

"Fans would probably love a Complete Edition," Mikami concluded. "That could actually be doable."

Suda added: "We've have to decide which comes first – Killer7: Beyond, or the Complete Edition."

das wäre geil. das dreamteam würde an nem sequel arbeiten

Killer7 ist schon eines der merkwürdigsten Games von SUDA51. Aber das war schon sehr cool, zu mindestens einmal durchzuspielen.
Ein neues Game hätte ich schon gerne, aber dann lieber mit Killer is Dead Gameplay z.B.

Hauptsache nicht wieder auf so Indie Level wie das grottige Travis Strikes Again.

Zurück
Top Bottom