Anime Der AnimeNews- und Diskussionsthread

[video=youtube;g4LijGSKvqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4LijGSKvqI[/video]

sieht so aus als hätte man die standbilder und animationen aus den gba spielen übernommen....
hätte mehr von einer ace attorney adaption erwartet.

[video=youtube;Xc2JV9n741U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc2JV9n741U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;g4LijGSKvqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4LijGSKvqI[/video]

sieht so aus als hätte man die standbilder und animationen aus den gba spielen übernommen....
hätte mehr von einer ace attorney adaption erwartet.

Schaut ordentlich aus, ist ja immerhin eine Japan-Produktion. Die sind alle generell schwach auf der Brust.

Die dritte Staffel Haikyuu wurde offiziell bestätigt.

CdqR8TGW4AAjxzf.jpg

ist das nicht viel zu früh?
verfolge zwar nicht die zweite staffel, aber was material angeht wird der anime doch wahrscheinlich bis zum ende
des gerade erst endenden turniers gehen.

ist das nicht viel zu früh?
verfolge zwar nicht die zweite staffel, aber was material angeht wird der anime doch wahrscheinlich bis zum ende
des gerade erst endenden turniers gehen.

Nicht diese Staffel.
Das letzte Match des Turniers geht knapp 50 Kapitel. Das sollte für die ersten 10 Folgen der dritten Staffel reichen.

Wird aber nach der dritten Staffel eine längere Pause geben, bis eine vierte kommt.

Na ganz toll. Für die Serie kann ich es ja verstehen... aber für den Film hätte man die alten Stimmen noch mal holen können hat ja Universum auch geschafft. Naja Kaze ist eh nen Sparten Verein. Haben es immer noch nicht geschafft AoT Staffel 1 zu bringen. Ich sehs schon kommen jeder in DE guckt Staffel 2 die frisch in Japan läuft und Kaze verkauft für 160-320€ die erste Staffel in 4-8 Volumes...

Ich kann ja verstehen das sie die Sprecher etablieren wollten, hab auch nichts gegen diese aber sie sollten schon wissen was die Fans wollen.

Natsume's Book of Friends TV Anime Gets Season 5 This Fall

The May issue of Hakusensha's Monthly LaLa magazine is revealing on Thursday that Yuki Midorikawa's Natsume's Book of Friends (Natsume Yūjin-Chō) manga is inspiring a fifth television anime season, Natsume Yūjin-Chō Go, this fall. The issue also features a 46-page chapter of the manga with a color opening page.

All of the anime's main staff members are returning from previous anime titles in the franchise. Takahiro Omori (Samurai Flamenco, Princess Jellyfish, Durarara!!), director of all the previous television anime seasons, will return as the chief director at the studio Shuka (Durarara!! ×2 The Third Arc). Kotomi Deai (Silver Spoon, The Rolling Girls), episode director of the fourth season and director of the Natsume Yūjin-Chō: Nyanko-sensei to Hajimete no Otsukai original video anime, will serve as director. Sadayuki Murai (Knights of Sidonia, Boogiepop Phantom) will return from the anime's third and fourth seasons to handle series composition. Akira Takata (Hotarubi no Mori e, Haibane Renmei) will design the characters, and Tatsuo Yamada (Samurai Flamenco, Durarara!!) will design the monsters.

Yukihiro Shibutani (RIN-NE, Case Closed) will be in charge of art, and Hiromi Miyawaki (Gintama, Kamichu!) will handle color setting. Hitoshi Tamura (Penguindrum, Fantasista Doll) will be in charge of photography, and Kazuhiko Seki (Samurai Flamenco, Princess Jellyfish) will handle editing. Makoto Yoshimori (Hamatora, Baccano!) will compose the music. NAS (Kuroko's Basketball, Yu-Gi-Oh!) will again be in charge of production.

The anime seasons and Midorikawa's original manga revolve around Natsume, a boy who has been able to see ghosts since he was little. Unfortunately, humans shun him, and there is not much fondness between him and ghosts either. One day, he inherits a Yūjin-Chō ("Book of Friends") from his grandmother. The book is actually full of contracts that his grandmother made to trap ghosts. As one ghost after another shows up, Natsume tries to release or help them — even while many of them seek vengeance on him.

The television anime series' fourth season (pictured above right) premiered in 2012. Crunchyroll streamed all four previous television anime seasons outside Japan. NIS America released all four seasons on Blu-ray Disc or DVD in North America.

Hakusensha will release the manga's 20th volume (pictured at left) in Japan on April 5. Viz Media published the 19th volume of the manga in North America in January.

Quelle: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ends-tv-anime-gets-season-5-this-fall/.100011

--------

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 Anime's 3 New Videos Show Jōtarō (Updated)

The Tokyo Shinjuku Alta Vision screen at Shinjuku Station's east exit showed a promotional video for the television anime of Hirohiko Araki's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable (JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: Diamond wa Kudakenai) manga on Monday. The video prominently features Jōtarō from the previous JoJo's Bizarre Adventure stories. The Alta Vision screen also ran a commercial for the smartphone game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Shooters, and another commercial for the cross-over promotional campaign with the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven game.

Kōichi: April 1999. On the day I entered high school, I met two bizarre men.
There's something in this town... I know there's something unknown here, I can feel it! It's here, in Moriōchō...
Text: M prefecture S town Moriōchō.
Jōsuke: I'm Jōsuke Higashikata.
Text: Jōsuke Higashikata
Jōtarō: There's something lurking in this town. Some crazy danger is approaching...
Reporter: The police are carefully continuing on with the investigation into the incident in Moriōchō.
Jōtarō: He's most likely a Stand-user...
Jōsuke: I... I'll protect this town and my mom... No matter what happens...!
Jōsuke: I'm not gonna forgive anyone who makes fun of my hair, no matter who it is!
Jōsuke: I'm gonna forever with this life that Gramps protected.
Jōtarō: My name's Jōtarō Kujō. I guess by blood relation, I'd be your nephew.
Jōtarō: How do you intend to get through this situation?
Jōsuke: I wouldn't say I'm going to "get through" this... I'm going to smash my way through instead!
Jōtarō: I think I might know the meaning behind this picture.
Kōichi: This town is in peril...
Text: The peril of Moriōchō
Okuyasu: Bring it on, dammit!
Jōsuke: What'd you say!?
Jōtarō: Stop, Jōsuke!
Jōsuke: This is just great.

Three different promotional videos were shown on Monday in three different locations. The other two appeared in Osaka's Namba Tombori Station South & North screen, and at the Super Rise Sendai screen at Sendai Station's east exit.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;kUMFL4BWjng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUMFL4BWjng[/video]

[video=youtube;QZdSITRTi9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZdSITRTi9A[/video]

[video=youtube;3x51HL92WHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x51HL92WHM[/video]

Kodansha Comics Licenses Welcome to the Ballroom, That Wolf-Boy is Mine! Manga

Shonen competitive dance manga, supernatural romance manga slated for this fall
Kodansha Comics announced on Tuesday that it has licensed Tomo Takeuchi's Welcome to the Ballroom (Ballroom e Yōkoso or Sweep Over the Dance Hall) and Yoko Nogiri's That Wolf-Boy Is Mine! (Watashi no Ōkami-kun) manga. The first volumes of both series are slated for this fall.

Kodansha Comics describes Welcome to the Ballroom:

Fujita has drifted through middle school aimlessly, unable to find friends or anything that can hold his attention. Then, one day, he's attacked by a gang and saved by a mysterious man. But this isn't a karate master; it's a ballroom dance instructor! Reluctantly, Fujita takes a few beginner's classes, only to find his inspiration… an entrancing, teenage dance prodigy named Shizuku. It's Fujita's first step into the high-octane world of competitive dance!
Takeuchi began the series in Kodansha's Monthly Shonen magazine in 2011, and Kodansha released the eighth compiled volume in October. The series has been nominated nominated for Manga Taisho awards, and was ranked on Comic Natalie's and the Kono Manga ga Sugoi! guidebook's lists of best manga in 2013.

Kodansha Comics describes That Wolf-Boy Is Mine! (title tentative):

Komugi's not sure what to expect when her family moves to remote Hokkaido and she starts at a new high school. But she certainly didn't expect a boy to come up to her and say, “Gee … you smell good!” That boy is Yu Ogami, and Komugi finds herself strangely drawn to him. But when she sees him in an unguarded moment, she discovers he's half wolf! Now she has a choice to make: to keep his secret, or to ask for help and risk angering a wolf-boy?
Nogiri began the series in the October 2014 issue of Kodansha's Aria shojo magazine. Kodansha will release the fourth compiled volume in Japan on May 6.

Quelle: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-ballroom-that-wolf-boy-is-mine-manga/.100128

-----------------------

Ja!!! Wird gekauft. Welcome to the Ballroom ist so unfassbar gut :D

New D.Gry-amn Anime reveald - Promo Video

[video=youtube;oXPdSTEBdhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXPdSTEBdhE[/video]

Quelle: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...eals-more-of-cast-title-july-premiere/.100304

Freu mich drauf!
Nachdem ich damals den alten Anime gesehen habe, bin ich sofort in den Manga eingestiegen. Nur wurde dieser immer wieder pausiert, die Chapter kamen unregelmäßiger (weshalb ich der Story kaum mehr folgen konnte) und auch der Zeichenstil hat sich stark gewandelt (will jetzt nicht sagen verschlechtert, aber mir gefiel er gar nicht).
Das letzte Chapter was ich gelesen habe ist bestimmt 3 Jahre her oder so :oops:

hier mal eie News aus dem echten Leben
1458857208515_zpshgmrfejwe.jpg

und dann noch Titelblatt, nice :D

4pP5Nmx.jpg

nächsten Monat kommt eine "große" Crossbone Gundam Ankündigung laut dem Manga. Viele rechnen mit einem Anime :banderas:

Zurück
Top Bottom