Anime Der AnimeNews- und Diskussionsthread

Assassination Classroom Manga Gets 2nd Original Event Anime

New story not told in Yusei Matsui's manga, which also has TV anime & live-action film

This year's 34th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Saturday that Yusei Matsui's Assassination Classroom manga is inspiring a second event anime at this year's Jump Special Anime Festa tour. The event anime will tell a "secret" story that did not appear in the original manga, and it will feature "that character and Koro-sensei…!?"

Viz Media will publish the first volume of the manga in North America in December. Viz Media describes the story:

A humorous and action-packed story about a class of misfits who are trying to kill their new teacher – an alien octopus with bizarre powers and super strength! The teacher has just destroyed the moon and is threatening to destroy the earth – unless his students can destroy him first. What makes things more complicated is that he's the best teacher they've ever had!
Jump Special Anime Festa will visit six cities this year: Tokyo on November 9, Sapporo on November 15, Sendai on November 15, Osaka on November 16, Nagoya on November 16, and Fukuoka on November 16. The magazine is holding a random drawing for 6,390 pairs of tickets. The Tokyo stop will include stage events with the voice cast members.

The manga already inspired an event anime at last year's Jump Super Anime Festa. It is also inspiring a television anime series that will premiere next January, as well as a live-action film.

Quelle: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...om-manga-gets-2nd-original-event-anime/.76685

Haikyu!! Manga Gets Original Event Anime in November

Popular player's "surprising side" revealed in original story at Jump Super Anime Festa

This year's 34th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Saturday that Haruichi Furudate's Haikyu!! volleyball manga is inspiring an event anime at this year's Jump Special Anime Festa tour. The event anime will tell an original story that reveals "a surprising side of a popular player."

Jump Special Anime Festa will visit six cities this year: Tokyo on November 9, Sapporo on November 15, Sendai on November 15, Osaka on November 16, Nagoya on November 16, and Fukuoka on November 16. The magazine is holding a random drawing for 6,390 pairs of tickets. The Tokyo stop will include stage events with the voice cast members.

The manga already inspired Production I.G's ongoing television anime that premiered in April, as well as an upcoming Nintendo 3DS game. Sentai Filmworks has licensed the series for North American digital and home video release, and Crunchyroll is streaming the anime as it airs in Japan.

Quelle: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-gets-original-event-anime-in-november/.76686

Surprising side. Hm.... Bei popular dachte ich zuerst an Oikawa aber der kriegt ja noch genug Screentime im Anime. Ich tippe auf Daichi, Suga oder jemanden aus Nekoma.

da wir keinen thread für disney haben, muss das wohl hier rein:

QxCaMUG.jpg

[video=youtube;v3ovwVljAs8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3ovwVljAs8[/video]

Dragon Ball Z 2015 Movie: The Dragon Appears and the Director Revealed

A new promotional image for the Dragon Ball Z 2015 movie has been revealed! Shenron, the Eternal Dragon, appears in between Japanese text which translates to “The worst wish in history. That is the beginning of despair.”

The image comes from the official website for the movie, d2015gw.com. Interestingly enough, this website is in addition to the one we reported on earlier, dragonball2015.com. That website had the tagline “The Whole Universe Has Been Waiting. A New Level of Battle Begins”. Both websites are owned by Toei Animation, the company behind the movie.

Based on the two lines that are meant to tease us fans, we can infer the Dragon Ball Z 2015 movie has something to do with a terrible wish that leads to a new level of battle. That’s not really revealing much, but we at Saiyan Island are certainly excited!

There’s not much else revealed on the new d2015gw.com website except for the image of Goku about to perform an Instant Transmission that we’ve now seen a few times already.

For those curious, the 2015 GW stands for Golden Week 2015, which is a week long holiday in Japan that takes place at the end of April and lasts until the beginning of May. It’s actually the timeframe in which the movie will be released in Japan. Of course, there is no word on an English dub or North American release at this time.

Elsewhere, there is an event currently taking place in Japan called the Jump Victory Carnival where Shuiesha (the company who published the Dragon Ball Z manga) promotes things related to their properties. Flyers for the Dragon Ball Z 2015 movie were distributed at the event, revealing the director for the movie – Tadayoshi Yamamuro, who previously served as a Japanese animator and character designer for the Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT series. The flyer, front and back shown below, have similar images to those that have been released on the web. The back of the flyer with Shenron actually has a message from Akira Toriyama (the creator of DBZ). It’s not anything new as it was also on the scan revealing the movie from a few days ago, but you can read the full translation of it below.

You will see Toriyama-sensei mention this is a continuation of Battle of Gods. Being the 19th movie in the series, the Dragon Ball Z 2015 Movie is a sequel to the 18th movie Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods. However, at this time it’s unclear if the movie will be a direct continuation to the movie in terms of story or just a sequel from a numerical release standpoint.

[As with the last movie], I thought up the new story for the next Dragon Ball theatrical movie as though it were a continuation of the manga when it was in serialization. Just the fact that I don’t have to draw anything means I can obsess completely over the smallest bits of dialogue. Well, the truth is that I wasn’t planning on going that far, since it’s pretty exhausting at my age, but I got a little carried away.

This time will of course be a continuation of the previous Battle of Gods, but I’ve deliberately increased the amount of action scenes by a good deal. With regards to the contents, they told me, “Keep it a secret!” like they’re all high-and-mighty, so I can’t touch on it yet, but it should be super-duper interesting!

The fact that I’d say that, when I’m not big on the flashy action-stuff, means there’s no doubt about it! Even my very first editor Torishima, who rarely ever praises me, said, “This is good!”

Absolutely no doubt about it! …Although it won’t be any good if I say that too loudly and people end up disappointed by it, but at the very least, I’m confident that the contents are something that the fans will be able to thoroughly enjoy! Right now, I’m drawing the design illustrations for the new character and such. The movie’s completion is still a ways out in the future, but please look forward to it!!

-Quelle

Ydt0liA.jpg

fuck yeah :rox:

animeumsetzung von magic kaito angekündigt. a1 ist dran. hype over 9000 und so

kaito.jpg

fate/stay night pv3:

[video=youtube;spseKv7jtmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spseKv7jtmY&feature=youtu.be&pxtry=1[/video]

serie wird wie fate/zero in zwei staffeln geteilt. 2 cour also.
zweite staffel wird übrigens dann erst april 2015 kommen.

die serie soll übrigens nur die ubw route behandeln. später soll dann ein film (oder mehrere filme) zur heaven's feel route kommen.

heaven's feel preview:

[video=youtube;3X7JEFF9mvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X7JEFF9mvs&pxtry=1[/video]

Wie oft wollen die eigentlich dieselbe Geschichte noch erzählen? Die sollen mir endlich das lang überfällige Rin+Archer-Spinoff geben, mehr will ich von denen gar nicht.

OMG!
Bin ja mal auf die Synchro von BoG gespannt. Wenn sie die gleichen Sprecher wie in DBZ bekommen werd ich mir den sogar ansehen...

Fuck yes :D

The Digimon Adventure 15th Anniversary Event announced on Friday that the characters of the first Digimon Adventure anime are returning next spring. The video shown at the end of the event described the main character Taichi as being 17 years old in high school with his Digimon partner Agumon. The sequel anime series will tell a "new story" "for all the 'DigiDestined' in the world." "Now, [once] again, the adventure evolves." A pamphlet at the event revealed that production on the series has already begun.

Zurück
Top Bottom